剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
喂
Hey, man.
什么
What?
简直像是剪刀手爱德华
This is some Edward Scissorhands shit right here.
怎么回事 爱德
What happened, Ed?
妈妈把你的脸摁进搅拌机里了
Mommy stick your face in a blender?
比利
Billy...
说话啊 白♥痴♥ 你长舌头了吗
Say something, dummy! You got a tongue in your head?
你为什么不帮我
Why won't you help me?
天呐 你还聋了吗
Jesus Christ. What, are you deaf, too?
-比利 -你真是个可怜虫
- Billy! - Man, you are one sad bastard.
接送智障学生的校车
这不是短巴 伙计
This ain't the short bus, buddy.
比利 你还不能独♥立♥生活 好吗
Billy, you're not ready to be on your own, okay?
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
现在纠正错误还不晚
It's not too late to put this right.
我们可以做到 你和我
We can do that, you and I.
你要什么 怪物
What do you want, freak?
惩罚者 第二季 第四集
我必须在他们给他录入系统前 带走卡塞尔
I had to get to Castle before they put him in the system.
他联络了你
He called you?
对
Yeah.
他说得很明白
He, uh, made it obvious
如果我不带他走 会发生什么
what would happen if I didn't get him out of there,
那不会是我们想要的结果
and it's nothing we want.
我们跟他定下的协议很明确
The terms of the deal we made with him were pretty clear.
卡塞尔要靠自己
Castle was on his own.
看来这就是撒谎
Yeah, well, I guess that's the problem with
掩盖真♥相♥的麻烦所在
telling lies and covering things up.
之后你就无法信任任何人了
You can't really trust anyone afterwards.
这个谎言是为了保护你的
A lie that was designed to protect you.
别假装是为了我
Oh, don't pretend you did it for me.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我把他送到了城外 叫他滚蛋了
I, uh, dropped him off outside the city. Told him to get lost.
为什么不把他丢在俄亥俄州
Why not leave him in the middle of Ohio?
他想来这里
He wanted to come here.
他是为罗素来的吗
Did he come here because of Russo?
不是
No.
我都没告诉他罗素的事
I didn't even tell him about Russo.
等我回来我们再谈罗素的事
We'll talk about Russo when I get back.
你们自己决定怎么住
You can decide on living arrangements between yourselves.
我去找间酒店
I'll go to a hotel.
别离开这里 弗兰克 无论如何
Do not leave, Frank. For anything.
弗兰克
Frank?
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
你妈妈说你还是不肯跟人谈谈
Your mother tells me you still won't talk to anyone.
你多久跟我妈联络一次
How often do you talk to my mom?
那你呢
How often do you?
我觉得你需要找人谈谈
I think you need to talk to someone.
我完成了部门要求的心理咨♥询♥
Look, I completed the department's required counseling.
是啊
Yes, you did.
然后 每天两次
And then, twice a day,
你去坐在罗素床脚
you went and sat at the foot of Russo's bed.
你现在还希望我相信你不打算去抓他
But now you want me to believe you have no plans to go after him?
你叫我别去了
You told me not to.
如果卡塞尔听说了罗素的事呢
What happens when Castle does hear about Russo?
你可能把战争又引回了我们门口
You may have brought the war right back to our doorstep.
你要帮她吗
Are you gonna help her?
她要帮我们吗
Is she gonna help us?
我们为什么要来这儿 纽约 她家
Why are we here? In New York? In her place?
怎么 她是你前任吗
What? Is she, like, your ex or something?
因为 这地方像个连环杀手的家
Because this place looks like it belongs to a serial killer.
这倒是说得通
Which would make sense.
还有谁能把一切打理得这么干净 是吧
Who else keeps everything this neat? You know what I mean?
老实说 如果在冰箱里
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly,
发现一堆摆得整整齐齐的胳膊 我都不会惊讶
to find a nicely-stacked pile of arms in the freezer.
该死
God damn it.
你怎么会能随叫随到一架国土安♥全♥部♥的直升机
Why do you have a Homeland Security chopper on call
像打优步似的
like it's an Uber?
你是谁...
Who are you...
弗兰克
Frank?
你去睡卧室
You're gonna take the bedroom.
我睡沙发
I'll take the couch.
...联♥系♥红十字会
...do so by contacting the Red Cross.
现在 突发新闻
And now, breaking news.
警方在搜寻比利·罗素
Police are searching for Billy Russo,
他从医院安全病房♥逃脱
who has escaped from a secure hospital facility
并且涉嫌多宗杀人案
and is suspected of several murders.
警方搜寻据称炸♥弹♥客比利·罗素
纽约警局称罗素非常危险 不得靠近
NYPD says Russo is dangerous and should not be approached.
罗素最后被见到时 身着灰兜帽运动衫
Russo was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt
时间约为晚7点 在北方大道和122街街角
around 7:00 p.m. on the corner of Northern Boulevard and 122nd...
再来一杯
Another.
谢谢
Please.
现在 播报最新消息
And now, a breaking news update.
警方在搜寻此人
Police are searching for this man,
他昨晚晚些时候从医院安全病房♥逃脱
who escaped from a secure hospital facility late last night.
疑犯比利·罗素
The suspect, Billy Russo,
持械 被认为非常危险
is armed and believed to be extremely dangerous.
如果你看到他 不要企图逮捕他
If you see him, do not attempt to apprehend him.
Seventeen...
...eighteen...
nineteen...
Twenty.
真可悲
Pathetic.
你以前能做多少
How many did you do before?
我认识个
I knew this...
军队招募官
this recruiter for the corps.
告诉我他们也喜欢问这个问题
Told me that they like to ask that same question.
有个孩子说 50或100
This one kid, he says, "50," or "100."
无所谓 谁在乎呢
I mean, whatever. Who cares, right?
但他想要的
What he wanted...
是那个会说
was the kid who said,
"我不知道"或
"I don't know," or...
"比下一个人多"的人
or, "more than the next guy."
一个不知道自己能做出什么事的人
The kid who didn't know what he was capable of.
你怎么说的
What did you say?
他们没问我这个问题
They never asked me that one.
该死
Shit.
天呐 我走到房♥间另一头
Jesus. I can't even walk across the room
都要汗流浃背
without breaking a sweat.
这有个头吗
Is that ever gonna end?
你的康复才进行六个月 比利
You're only six months into your recovery, Billy.
你在短时间内已进步很大
You've achieved a lot in a very short time.
是啊 我又能自己擦屁♥股♥了 真是了不起
Yeah, wiping my own ass again, that was a real milestone.
我们谈过的
We've talked about this.
要对自己宽容点
Be kind to yourself.
撑住
Hang in there.
就像...
Like the-- Like the, um...
那只小猫
kitten.
小猫 挂在树枝上
The kitten. Hanging on the branch, right?
"撑住" 上面写着
"Hang in there," it says.
我以前可喜欢那个了
I used to love that.
"撑住" 我以前还有那副...海报
"Hang in there." I used to have the, uh... the poster.
海报
The poster.
在团体之家时
Back in the group home.
就好像我们
As if we had a...
就好像我们还有选择
As if we had a choice, you know?
就好像我们还有选择
As if we had a choice, you know?
你见过那骷髅头
Have you seen the skull...
你近来梦到过那个骷髅头吗
Have you seen the skull in your dreams lately?
-多频繁 -我真的...
- How often? - Look, I really just...
我讨厌谈这些梦 我们能不能...
I hate talking about these dreams. So can we just...
别谈了
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表