剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
I'm hurt.
我伤得很重
I'm hurt really bad.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在你地下室里流血呢
Yeah, I'm bleeding all over your basement.
我要死了
I'm dying.
我要死了 科迪斯
I'm dying, Curt.
你能来吗
Will you come?
你能保证...
Can you promise me that...
你至少不会叫警♥察♥吗
that you won't call the cops, at least?
可以吗
Can you do that?
可以吗
Can you do that?
我保证我不叫警♥察♥
I promise I won't call the cops.
我知道因为我
Look, I know that I probably
做的那些事 我可能不配
don't deserve it after what I've done...
但如果你
but if you can find it in yourself
还能再做一次我的兄弟
to be a brother one last time...
我不想孤独死去
I don't want to die alone.
我不想
I don't want...
我不...
I don't...
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Did you come here to gloat?
不是
No.
不 我很遗憾你变成这样
No, I'm sorry this happened to you.
对于哪部分
Which part?
把我丢出窗户
The throwing me out of a window?
比利把你卷进来
Billy dragging you into this.
他没把我卷进什么里
He didn't drag me into anything.
我爱他
I love him.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
就我所知 是的
Yeah, as far as I know.
他跑了 他留下你在地上流血
He ran. He left you bleeding in the dirt.
他留下对我也没用
He was no use to me if he stayed.
他知道的
He knew that.
他知道我会希望他逃脱的
He knew I would have wanted him to be free.
你是对的 克里斯塔
You know, you were right, kinda.
我真在你那里得到了我需要的治疗
I really did get the therapy I needed at your place.
并不是我们的谈话
Not the talking so much,
而是我打中了比利的那三枪
but when I finally put three bullets in Billy,
真的对我的精神状态大有帮助
that really helped my state of mind.
你看到这血了吗
You see this blood?
是他的
It's his.
他现在在街头 孤身一人 流着血
You see, he is on the street... alone, bleeding.
现在的问题是 我们找到他时 他是死是活
Now the only question is whether we'll find him alive or dead.
他不会死的
He won't die.
他太强壮了
He's too strong.
他会来找我的
And he's gonna come for me.
等时机合适了 他就回来找我
When the time is right, he's gonna come for me.
等我们找到他 我会通知你
I'll let you know when we find him.
他会为你对我做的事杀了你的
He'll kill you for what you did to me.
这都是你自作自受
Oh, you did this to yourself.
科特
Curt?
科特 在这儿
Curtis, here!
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come, and...
弗兰基
Frankie.
你看上去不太好
You don't look so good.
当然是你了
Of course it's you.
我该知道的
I should have known.
如果要有人来
If I'm gonna be with somebody, I'm...
我很高兴是你
I'm happy that it's you.
弗兰克
Frank...
不管我做了什么 我...
whatever I've done, I'm--
我们能保护好犯罪现场吗
Any chance we can preserve the crime scene?
你觉得还有哪部分不够清楚了
What part of this isn't clear to you?
只有是谁开的枪
Only who fired the bullets.
再跟我说一遍是怎么回事
Tell me how it went again?
比利打给了我 我就打给了你
Billy called me. Then I called you.
没错 因为你不想再跟弗兰克扯上关系了
That's right. Because you're done being involved with Frank.
马霍尼 这真的要紧吗
Mahoney, does it really matter?
我想我还是没像你那么适应模糊界限
I guess I'm still not used to blurring the lines as much as you.
是你吗
Was this you?
马达尼
Madani...
是你补了枪吗
did you finish the job?
多谢抬举
I'm flattered, really.
但知道吗 嗯 或许
But you know what? Yeah, maybe...
或许是我
maybe I did.
或许我是打中了他五枪 而不是三枪
Maybe I put five bullets in him instead of three.
这就是一切的结局了
And then that's the end of the story.
结案
Case closed.
那卡塞尔呢
And what about Castle?
谁
Who?
该死
Son of a bitch.
大卫很执拗
David is strong-willed.
他很可能会说蠢话
He's liable to say something stupid,
发声 摆出什么高姿态
speak out, make some sort of grand gesture.
我明天就去纽约 大卫会听我的
I'm headed to New York tomorrow. David will listen to me.
但你得处理约翰
But you've gotta deal with John.
伊莱莎 他已经做了我们要他做的一切
Eliza, he has done everything that we have asked of him.
这我们都谈过了
We've already talked about this.
就是另一个你们可以杀了然后抛弃的人吗
Just someone else for you to kill and toss aside?
你敢动 我就开枪
Move and I'll shoot.
没人会来
No one's coming.
我叫他们放假一晚了
I gave them the night off.
或许我该直接杀了他们 换你们就会
Maybe I should have just killed them like you would've.
你想要什么 钱 我们可以给你
What do you want? Money? We can do that.
姑娘 别拿枪指着我妻子
Girl... move that gun away from my wife.
那是什么感觉
How does it feel?
你杀了我所有的朋友
You killed all my friends.
我叫你
I told you...
别拿枪指着我妻子
to move the gun away from my wife!
坐下
Get down!
伊莱莎
Eliza!
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? Yeah? - Yeah.
该死的杀人混♥蛋♥
Goddamn murdering bastard!
嗯
Yeah.
我本想带着两发子弹进来 给你们个选择
I was gonna come in here with two bullets, give you a choice.
看来你的贱♥人♥老婆做出了选择
Looks like your bitch wife made hers.
现在该你了
Now it's your turn.
约翰说你死了
John said you were dead.
我知道孔切夫斯基
I know about Konchevsky,
我知道波洛佐涅夫 和芝加哥的那些小青年
and I know about Poloznev and the teenagers in Chicago.
我都知道
I know all about that.
没错
That's right.
如果你不放了我们的独子
So think what we'll do to you
想想看我们会怎么对你
if you do not let our only child go.
你会慢慢死去
You will die slowly.
我要杀了每一个
I will kill everyone
跟你哪怕有一点交集的人 卡塞尔先生
who so much as crossed paths with you, Mr. Castle.
钱 权力
Money. Power.
我觉得你只在乎你的名字
I think all you care about is your name,
把它深深刻进这世界 永远不消退
carving it into the world so deep that it never fades.
但不知怎么 虽然你们这么混
Somehow, out of all this bullshit,
你们的儿子 他还是个正派的人
that son of yours, he's got decency,
他在乎世界和人♥民♥
he cares about the world, about people.
他知道对错 这怎么样
He knows right from wrong. How is that?
给大卫个机会纠正错误
Give David a chance at making things right...
否则24小时后
or else, in 24 hours,
我就会走进《纽约公报》办公室
I'm gonna walk into the office of the New York Bulletin
送去这段录音 还有照片 开始讲故事
with this tape and the photographs and start talking.
你该做出选择了
Time for you to make a choice.
你拿枪 塞进自己嘴里
You take that gun. You stick it in your mouth.
轰掉你的后脑
You blow out the back of your head.
或是活下来
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表