剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
你让我幸福
You make me happy.
你让我好幸福
You make me so happy.
都好了
All finished.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他病得不轻
Uh, he's a very sick man.
-可不是呢 -嗯
- Yeah, no shit. - Yeah.
我的下位幸运客户
My next lucky customer.
这是新情况
This is new.
那些女人 我不觉得是弗兰克干的
Those women, I don't figure Frank for that.
但你不...
But you don't...
你不是有怀疑吧
You don't have doubts, do you?
你是为此而来的吗
Is that... Is that why you're here?
不 我来是因为这事 我与他承担一样的责任
No, I'm here because this is as much my mess as it is his.
是我带他回来的
I'm the one who brought him back.
我不知道
I don't know. Maybe I'm...
或许我只是想让我们不用担这个责
Maybe I'm just looking for ways to let us off the hook...
但是
But?
拜托 还有"但是"吧
Come on, I hear a "but."
但是犯罪现场有很多情况
But there are a whole load of things at the crime scene
说不通
that don't add up.
还有比利打来电♥话♥
And Billy calling like that.
或许如果我可以看到尸体
I mean, maybe if there was some way to see the bodies...
那你为什么不能看
So what's stopping you?
这是马霍尼的案子
This is Mahoney's case.
他允许我跟弗兰克说话 是因为对他有利
He let me talk to Frank because it suited him.
他绝不会再允许我做别的
There's no way he'll let me do anything else.
换了是我就不会
I wouldn't if I was him.
听着
Look...
如果有一丝机会
Look, if there's even the slightest chance
这不是弗兰克干的
that Frank didn't do this,
我们就得去查证
we have to check that out.
我们得确定
We need to be sure.
弗兰克似乎挺确定的
I mean, Frank seems pretty sure in there.
如果我可以带你进停尸间呢
What if I could get you in the morgue?
看看尸体
Take a look at the bodies.
你怎么能做到
How the hell are you gonna manage that?
约翰
John.
发生了什么
What happened?
-约翰 -发生了什么
- John... - What happened?
她是昨晚平静去世的
She went peacefully last night.
-约翰 我们一起祈祷吧 -站住
- Please, John, let us pray together. - Stop. Stop.
昨晚吗
Last night? Last night?
回到我身边
Come home to me.
她把我唤回来了
She brought me back. There's...
什么 约翰
What's that? John.
约翰
John.
不 她来过
No. She was here.
艾德
Hey, Ed.
真是让我这里蓬荜生辉啊
Things just got a whole lot brighter down here.
我最喜欢的调查员还好吗
How's my favorite investigator?
其实 我需要你帮忙
Actually, in need of a favor.
这位是国土安♥全♥部♥主管特工迪娜·马达尼
Oh, this is Homeland SAC Dinah Madani.
-她是我的朋友 -国土安♥全♥部♥啊
- She's a friend of mine. - Homeland, huh?
认识你很高兴
Well, a treasure to meet you.
你来见法医官的吗 他还没到呢
You come to see the ME? 'Cause he's not here right now.
不是 我是来寻求信息的
No, please. I came for information straight up.
所以我来找你了
So I came to you.
你比这里其他人都更清楚情况
You know more about what happens here than anyone else.
我希望我们能看看昨晚的
Look, I was kind of hoping that we could view the bodies
弗兰克·卡塞尔枪击案中
of the three female victims
几名女性死者的尸体
that came in from the Frank Castle shoot-out last night.
她们还没做过处理 是吧
They haven't been processed, right?
是啊 她们被安排在了明天一早
No, they're on the docket for first thing tomorrow.
这可不是小事 凯伦
That's kind of a tall order, Karen.
我知道 抱歉 但是
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, but...
艾德 我会欠你个大人情的
Look, Ed, I'd owe you big time.
多大
How big?
好吧 好
Okay. Yup.
真的
Really?
她们都是一早送来的
They were all brought in first thing this morning.
挺惨的 很不好看
Messy. Not nice at all.
你检查过了吗
You examined them?
是的 大家都看了
Sure did. Same as everyone down here.
尽量多知道点总没错 是吧
Always good to know everything you can know, you know?
我可以看看吗
Do you mind if I take a look?
其实 艾德 你告诉我们你看到了什么吧
Actually... Ed, why don't you tell us what you saw?
-你容易吐吗 -我能行
- You squeamish? - I'll get by.
那好
All righty then.
三人都死于枪伤
All three died by gunshot wound.
这个中了三枪 任何一枪都可能致命
This one had three, right? Any of them could have been fatal.
这种距离 谁都难以活下来
At that range, it was gonna be hard for anyone to survive.
抱歉
Uh, sorry...
什么叫"这种距离"
What do you mean by "that range"?
她们都还有
Uh, well, see, they... they still have...
火♥药♥颗粒留在入口伤处
gunpowder grains around the entry sites.
-看到了吗 -嗯
- See? - Yeah.
所以枪手离死者只有几英尺远
So the shooter was only a few feet from the victims.
入口伤轨迹呢
What was the trajectory of the entry wounds?
出口伤是直接穿透的
The exit wound was straight through, right?
与地面平行
Parallel to the ground.
在我看来 是有人站在几个姑娘面前
Looks to me like someone stood right in front of this girl
开了枪
and unloaded right into her.
她们三个都是吗
And that's the same with all three?
对
Yeah.
好 那我看够了
Okay. Then I've seen enough.
她们中枪的方式对不上
The way they were shot doesn't fit.
她们是被处决了 不是被交火杀死
They were executed, not caught in the crossfire.
好吧 那么这意味着不是弗兰克杀了她们吧
Okay, tell me that means Frank didn't kill them.
对
Yes.
我还能帮两位美女什么吗
Anything else I could help you pretty ladies with?
没事了 艾德 谢谢 你太棒了
No, Ed. Thank you. Really, you've been great.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
你真该多跟警方合作
You should work with the police more.
我试了几次
I've tried several times. You know...
但说到底
I mean, at the end of the day, um...
他们不会雇我的 大家觉得我有点怪
they wouldn't hire me. People... think I'm a little strange.
他们叫我变♥态♥艾德
They call me Creepy Ed.
他们以为我听不到 但我听得到
They think I can't hear 'em, but I can.
-谢谢 我们得... -我很敏锐的
- Thanks. We've got to get... - My senses are acute.
-你知道... -凯伦
- You know-- - Karen.
你不喜欢那样 是吗
You don't like that, huh?
除非我们是在做♥爱♥ 或是
I mean, unless we're having sex or...
让你疼
it's causing you pain.
记得我问你 你做的梦吗
Remember when I asked you about your dreams?
-嗯 -这也一样
- Yeah? - It's the same thing.
但我讨厌那个 因为我不记得
But I hated that, because I didn't remember.
我讨厌我记得 我去泡茶
I hate that I do. I'm gonna make tea.
坐下
Sit down.
你知道我的一切
You know everything about me.
你有我的案卷 律师 警♥察♥
I mean, you got the files, the lawyers, cops...
我做过的一切
everything I ever did.
甚至我的一切感觉
Pretty much anything I ever... I ever felt.
但你
But you, I...
我什么都不知道
I really don't know anything.
我有次让你问了
I told you to ask once.
是啊 你告诉我
Yeah. Yeah, and you told me...
你说你小时候摔出了窗外
You told me that you fell as a kid.
是啊
I did.
但这就像...
Yeah, but that's like me...
就像我告诉你我伤了肩膀
That's like me telling you that I hurt my shoulder.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表