剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Boiled it for six minutes, just like the packet said.
好吃 我一整天没吃东西了
Well, it's good. And I haven't eaten all day.
今天可真漫长
And it's been a long day.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an a-hole.
绝对的
Mos def.
但我觉得他对你说的那些话不是真心的
But I don't think he meant those things he said to you.
你吓坏了他 因为他以为自己伤到了你
You scared him. Because he thought he hurt you.
他差点打死我是因为他在乎我吗
He nearly shot me 'cause he cares about me?
是啊 这就是我认识的弗兰克 很敏感
Yeah, that's the Frank I know. Very touchy-feely.
我认识弗兰克很久了
Well, I've known Frank for a long time,
有一点是肯定的
and there's one thing for sure,
他在乎你的
he cares about you.
得了
Yeah, right.
他不像大部分人
He's not like most people.
他不想同情你
He doesn't want to feel for you,
因为他害怕受伤
because he's scared of getting hurt.
他宁可继续气这世界
And he'd rather stay mad at the world
也不想冒险加入它
than risk being a part of it.
所以你俩
So, you two...
是在军队认识的吗
You two met in the army?
他是海军陆战队 我是海军看护兵
He was a marine, and I was a navy corpsman.
就是医护人员
A medic.
他绝对也很在乎你
Well, he definitely must care a lot about you, too.
因为我只见过你
'Cause you're the only other person I've met
那么顶撞弗兰克
that's stood up to Frank
还没被杀
and didn't get killed.
你还有那个比利吧
You and this Billy guy, maybe.
他是杀死弗兰克家人的人之一 是吗
He was one of the ones that killed Frank's family, wasn't he?
嗯
Yeah.
最坏的一个
The worst one.
因为他们也是他的家人
Because they were his family, too.
科迪斯
Curtis?
科迪斯·霍伊尔 迪娜·马达尼
Curtis Hoyle, it's Dinah Madani.
天呐 她来干什么
Oh, God. What's she doing here?
进来
Come on.
她不是吧
Is she for real?
那是当然
Oh, you best believe she is.
那是件危险的武器 你要是打中我怎么办
That's a dangerous weapon, you know? You could have shot me.
不 不会的
Nope. Couldn't.
忘记重装弹了
Forgot to reload it.
抱歉打扰了你们的晚宴
Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your cozy little dinner.
要来一盘吗
You want a plate?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
对了 我见过你那位黑衣朋友了
By the way, I met your friend, the man in black.
你逮捕他了吗
Did you arrest him?
为什么呢
For what, exactly?
是啊 我也这么想的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
很快 你 我和弗兰克
Soon enough, you, me and Frank
得就此好好谈谈
are gonna have to have a conversation about that.
说起来 他人呢
Talking of which, where is he?
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
你没关机 科迪斯 我追踪了你
You left your phone on, Curtis. I tracked it.
哥们 不是吧 这是基本常识啊
Dude. Seriously? It's, like, 101.
我跟一个警♥察♥谈了谈
I had a conversation with a cop
他很想知道弗兰克的好伙伴可能是谁
who's really interested in knowing who Frank's buddy might be.
他用不了多久就会来找你了
It won't take him long to come looking for you, either.
我知道
I knew it.
弗兰克在哪 科迪斯
Where is Frank, Curtis?
告诉我他在哪
You tell me where he is,
或许我还能帮你搞定纽约警局那边
maybe I can pull your ass out of the fire with the NYPD.
如果我们把比利交给马霍尼 他或许能放过别的
If we hand Mahoney Billy, then maybe he lets the rest slide.
那弗兰克呢
And what about Frank?
我们要把他也交出去吗
We're just gonna hand him over, too?
他最近帮过你什么吗
Has he done you any favors lately?
我叫你俩别插手了
You know, I told you both to leave it alone.
我不知道他在哪
Well, I don't know where he is.
他错过了比利后发了疯
He went crazy after he missed Billy.
听上去差不多
Yeah, sounds about right.
你们至少有什么喝的吗
Have you got anything to drink, at least?
这太不像话了
This is seriously messed up.
我本来自己能好好的
I would have been fine on my own,
但他发表了一篇高谈阔论
but he gave me this stupid speech
说什么我们得了结我们的战斗
about how we needed to finish our fight,
然后他又抛下我 去追这个比利
and then he leaves me to go after this Billy guy and...
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 他不知去干吗了 而我在这儿煮意面
...now he's off doing whatever, and I'm here, making spaghetti.
昨天 我还是个卖♥♥保险的
Yesterday, I was a guy selling insurance.
我只想要回我以前的生活
I just want my old life back.
阿门啊
Amen to that.
敬弗兰克
To Frank.
那么
So, um...
你要把他交出去吗
are you going to give him up?
我想我们都坐在这里等着瞧呢
I guess that's what we're all sitting here waiting to find out.
缅怀玛丽亚·伊丽莎白·卡塞尔
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表