剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
他不会停止找我的 换我肯定不会
He won't stop coming. I wouldn't.
我们想去哪里都行
We can go anywhere.
如果他不知道你在哪里 他就找不到你
He can't find you if he doesn't know where you are.
那我就会一直知道是我逃走了
And then I will always know that I ran.
换我肯定会...
I would've put...
肯定会让他从痛苦中解脱
I would've put him out of his misery.
你有特殊的东西 比利
You have something special, Billy.
你从一无所有两次重建了你的人生
You have built yourself up from nothing, twice.
好几次从鬼门关走一遭回来
Fought your way out of hell more times than you can count.
弗兰克没有夺走你的什么东西
Frank didn't take things from you.
他给予了你...我们...
He gave you... us...
第二次机会
a second chance.
我要他感受到我的感受
I want him to feel what I felt.
我要他痛苦 我要他受伤
I want him to suffer. I want him to hurt.
我有东西给你
I got something for ya.
你找到他们了吗
Do you have them?
我找到一个知道他们在哪里的人
I got someone who knows where they are.
来我的餐馆 我带你去找他
Come by my restaurant. I'll hook you up.
快了
Soon.
电网
警报
不得擅闯
混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你觉得呢 伙计
What's it look like, man?
克里斯塔·杜蒙特医生来电
一条新信息
纽约 阿斯托利亚 圣克里斯特街24-98号♥
你们领钱的时候记得是我给你们打的电♥话♥
Remember I called you when payday comes.
就是这间
It's this one.
她不在这里
She's not here.
-什么 -这里没人
- What-- - There's no one here.
什么 不 她之前就在这里
What? No. She was right there!
我们上来时没碰到她
No way she could've passed us going up.
我留在这里 你们去其他楼层
I'll stay here. You guys check the other floors.
肯定是他来了
Must be him.
你们去 我去找那女孩
Go. I'll find the girl.
出来 不然我就往里面开枪了
Come out! Or I'm gonna start putting bullets through the door.
拜托 拜托
Hey-- Hey, please. Please?
拜托放过我 行吗
Please just let me go, okay?
-丫头 -如果你放了我 他不会杀了你
- Kid! - He's not gonna kill you if you let me go.
你敢上来她就死了 听到了吗
Come up here, and she's dead! You hear me?
你敢碰她我就杀了你
You touch her, I'll kill you!
如果你不后退就死定了
She's dead if you don't back off!
我要杀了你
Hey! I'll pull you apart!
你不会...
You're not gonna--
丫头
Kid!
不
No!
冷静点
Easy.
天啊
God!
天啊
Oh, God!
冷静点 冷静点
Easy, easy.
-我杀了他 -把枪给我
- I killed him. - Give me the gun.
我杀了他
I killed him.
不
No.
不 你只是朝他开了枪 好吗
No, you just shot him, okay? Hey, right?
看 我杀了他
See that? I killed him.
对吧
Right? Yeah?
我们要走了 你的东西呢
Hey... we need to go, all right? Where's your stuff?
带上你的东西 我们离开这里 好吗
Gotta get your stuff and get you outta here, okay?
不不不 看着我
No, no, no, no, no. Hey, look at me. Hey.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
他的血不值得你掉一滴眼泪
His blood ain't worth a single one of your tears.
看着我
Look at me.
数五秒
Take five seconds, yeah?
好吗 好吗
Yeah? Yeah?
好样的
Attagirl.
我们走
Let's go.
他们...艾米 听着 不 听着
They... Amy, look. No, see...
说真的 你看
Seriously, look.
你看 是他们逼我的
See? They made me do it.
艾米 拜托
Amy... come on.
是他们逼我的 好吗
They made me do it, okay?
谢谢你能来 快进来吧
Thank you for coming. Please, come in.
需要点什么吗 水还是茶
Can I get you something? Water or tea?
我要威士忌
Yeah, I'd take a scotch.
那就是你用的药吗 马达尼特工
Is that your medication of choice, Agent Madani?
医生 是你叫我来的 记得吗
Whoa. Doctor, you called me, remember?
抱歉 职业病 请坐
Sorry, that's a force of habit. Please.
我真不知道你是怎么忍♥受的
I don't know how you live with it.
提心吊胆你曾经逮捕或定罪的人
Not knowing if somebody that you arrested or convicted
会不会有一天来找你
might come back at you someday...
认为你是他们问题的根源
fixate on you as the cause of their problems.
想想
It's-- It's so easy...
非常简单
to build that up in your mind...
而这变成了一种你害怕会成真的现实
until it becomes a reality that you're afraid to come true.
比利·罗素逃走时 我完全没有那种感觉
When Billy Russo escaped, I didn't have any of those feelings.
现在我满脑子只有这种想法
And now that's all I can think about.
我这样是不是很荒谬
Is that ridiculous of me?
不
No.
不
No.
但是他逃走好几周了 为什么现在找我
But he's been gone weeks, so why now?
我治疗了比利很久
I treated Billy for a long time.
他失去了记忆 生理和心理上都有空白
He had memory loss, blank spots, both physical and emotional.
比如说对你 对他是如何受伤的
You, for instance. How he came to be injured.
他的很多愤怒都是源于
Much of his anger was about
找不到这些问题的答案
not having answers to those questions.
我担心他会...
And I'm afraid that he's gonna...
回来寻找答案
come back looking for answers.
他现在知道答案了
He's got those answers now.
我不明白
I don't follow.
罗素来过我的公♥寓♥ 杜蒙特医生
Russo was in my apartment, Dr. Dumont.
他用枪指着我想要得到答案
He came looking for those answers at the end of a gun.
你看新闻了吧 那些劫案 弗兰克·卡塞尔
You saw the news? The robbery, Frank Castle?
是的 比利经常提到卡塞尔
Yes. Billy spoke of Castle often.
正是因为卡塞尔
Castle is the reason that...
比利才会失忆
that Billy can't remember.
卡塞尔听起来比罗素还要糟糕
Castle sounds even worse than Russo.
不
No.
不 卡塞尔完全不一样
No, Castle's a whole other thing.
你知道吗 其实是我嫉妒他们俩
You know what? The truth is I'm jealous of them both.
他们俩都什么都不在乎 只在乎自己的目的
Neither of them give a shit. Absolute purity of purpose.
你很了解他们俩
You know them both well.
是的 我可是非常了解
Oh, yeah, I've got a real insight.
也许如果你也了解的话 你也得喝酒
Maybe if you did, you'd be drinking, too.
我这儿可能有一些酒
I might have some wine.
如果你愿意留下来
If you're staying.
好的
Sure.
反正我也没别的地方可去
I've got nowhere else to go anyway.
这么久才来
Well, you took your time.
有什么消息
You got news for me?
你就是消息 兄弟
You are the news, brother.
你好啊 罗比
How you doin', Robbie?
来吧 和我一起
Come on, please. Join me.
坐
Have a seat.
最高档的
Top shelf.
不像我们以前喝的烂货
Not like the shit we used to drink.
我知道我现在西装革履的
I know that I wear a suit now, but...
但还是好好和我喝一杯吧
do me the respect of having a drink with me.
我没有变化那么大
I ain't changed that much.
我变了
I have.
那还用说 我不知道 你是变哑巴了吗
That's for sure. I don't know, cat got your tongue, or what?
你以前是最闹腾的...
You used to be the loudest...
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表