剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
You call me on this number when you get it all set.
别带着气开车
Don't drive angry, now.
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy?
比利
Billy!
你是安全的
You're safe.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是...杜蒙特 你是杜蒙特医生
You're... Dumont. You're Dr. Dumont.
很好
Good.
不 别继续睡
No, don't go back to sleep.
-我不想谈 -我理解
- Don't want to talk about it. - I understand.
别去想画面 只谈感受
Don't engage the imagery, just the feelings.
我不想感受它 我想灭了它
I don't want to feel. I wanna kill it.
好吧 那好 灭了什么
All right. Okay, kill what?
我说我不想谈了
I said I don't wanna talk about it.
五样蓝色的东西
Five blue things.
什么
What? What?
在屋里找五件蓝色的东西 告诉我
Count five blue things in the room. Tell me what they are.
好吧 画
Okay. The, um, the-the painting.
-是蓝的 -一件了 还有呢
- It's blue. - That's one. What else?
-书 -两件
- The book. - Two.
-蜡烛 -三件
- The candle. - Three.
-墙 -还有呢
- The walls. - And?
你的袍子
And your robe is... Your robe.
-很好 -嗯
- Good. - Yeah.
记得我们说的 焦躁时暂停下来
Remember what we talked about. Pause when agitated.
尽量让自己不要马上按冲动行事
Try not to let yourself instantly react to your impulses.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
这是我的工作 比利
It's my job, Billy.
你为什么没报♥警♥
So why didn't you call the cops?
我们都清楚他们在外面
We both know they're out there.
我们都清楚他们在找我
We both know they're looking for me.
-为什么 -心神放在这里 在你身体里
- Why? - Just be here with me. Be in your body.
我不知道我为什么让你进来
I don't know why I let you in.
我最多只能说是因为这似乎是正确的决定
My best answer is that it seemed like the right thing to do.
你知道你可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦吧
You know you could get in serious trouble, right?
我知道
I know.
可以再给我点水吗
Could I have some more water, please?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道
You know,
你现在可能是这世上
you might be the only person in the world
唯一在乎我的人了
who gives a shit about me right now.
早上好
Morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我跟丫头闲扯 扯到挺晚
I was up late bullshitting with the kid.
-你还好吗 -早上好
- You good? - Good morning.
你挺自在的
You're making yourself at home?
是啊 你家可真不错
Yes. I mean, it's a really nice place you have here.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm so glad you like it.
怎么了 马达尼
What's going on, Madani?
罗素杀了那老头 棍子球男
Russo killed the old man. The stickball guy.
我到迟了 他已经死了
I got there too late, and he had already ghosted.
那是好事
Hey, good riddance.
我不会为儿童猥亵犯的死晚上睡不着
Not going to lose any sleep over some child molester,
你也是
and neither should you.
不 我每天都去 早上去 晚上去
No, I was there every day, morning and night,
就等着他露馅
waiting for him to slip.
而他其实真就是看上去那样的
And, actually, he's exactly what he looks like.
有毛病 可悲 很可能疯了
Broken, pathetic, most likely crazy.
我去把咖啡喝完
You know, I'll finish the coffee.
我不知道这有什么差别 马达尼
I'm not sure what difference that makes, Madani.
或许没有
Maybe none, but
但我还得想办法让他进监狱
I still have to find a way to put him behind bars.
那又能怎么样 那就能让你安心了
What's that gonna do? That gonna fix it for you?
那个
Listen, um...
听上去比利这档子事
So it sounds like this whole Billy thing
一时半会儿还解决不了
isn't gonna get resolved any time soon.
我在想 你是国土安♥全♥部♥的吧
So I was just thinking, you're Homeland, right?
或许她可以帮我们解决俄♥罗♥斯♥人
So maybe she could help us with the Russians.
比如驱逐他们出境
Like, deport them or something.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking?
把你从你挑起的新战争那里拉出来
Pulling you out of whatever new war you've started
带你回来
and bringing you here?
罗素的事你根本帮不上我 是吧
You are no use to me with Russo, are you?
是吗 不管你扯上了什么破事
Are you? And now... Now, whatever shit you've gotten into,
我把这事拉到自家门口来了
I have brought it right back to my doorstep.
说话啊 弗兰克
Say something, Frank.
我觉得你该补补觉
I think you should get some sleep.
我给你24小时 离开纽约
You have got 24 hours to get out of New York.
好吧
Yeah.
你走之前最好把一切都收拾好
And you better clean this shit up before you leave.
嗯
Yeah.
她的问题挺严重啊
She is really messed up, huh?
你嘴巴真大 丫头
You got a big mouth, kid.
最好小心点
Gotta watch out for that.
有钱了
Yahtzee.
爸爸
Dad.
舒茨先生来了
Mr. Schultz is here.
谢谢 莱缪
Thank you, Lemuel.
比我上次见你时好些了
Better than when I last saw you.
你从不说谎 伊莱莎
You've never been one for false speech, Eliza.
没必要现在开始说
No need to start now.
《罗马书》8:9
"如果神的灵住在你们里面
"You are not in the flesh but in the Spirit,
你们就不属肉体 而是属圣灵了"
if so the Spirit of God dwell in you."
你的灵很坚强
You are strong with that.
非常坚强
So very strong.
有些时候吧
Some days.
我能做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
能做的都做了 这还多亏你
Everything is being done, thanks to you.
你知道
You know...
我都已经接受了
I've made peace with it all.
疼痛 对丈夫的担心 孩子的脸庞
The pain, the fear on my husband... and children's faces.
这一切
All of it.
就差一件事
Except for one thing.
这男人和女孩 他们持有的东西
This man and the girl, what they carry...
仍需解决
it must still be addressed.
他们在纽约
They are in New York.
纽约
New York.
我相信你的信念足够坚定 能通过任何风暴
I believe your faith is strong enough to pass through any storm,
哪怕是再回纽约
even a return to New York.
那是不洁之地
It's an unclean place.
但你给了我好人的生活
But you have given me a good man's life.
我会做必要之事
I will do what needs to be done.
-她休息下了 -好
- She's resting. - Good.
谢谢 谢谢你们俩
Thank you. Both of you.
我们就做这个
It's what we do.
-我们相互照顾 -阿门
- We look after one another. - Amen.
如果这世界都能如此就好了
If only the rest of the world could do as much.
但我们可以安心 因为
But we can rest easy knowing that
如果上帝继续对我们的道路微笑
if God continues to smile on our path...
那一天很快会到来
that day will soon come.
是啊
Yes.
迪娜·马达尼特工 国土安♥全♥部♥
Agent Dinah Madani. Homeland Security.
趴在地上 臭小子
Down on the ground, punk!
别动 别呼吸
Don't move. Don't even breathe.
不行啊 哥们
No rep, bro!
开玩笑的 兄弟
Only messing, my brother.
卡赞先生
Mr. Kazan.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表