剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
-遮住眼睛 -快走
- Cover your eyes! - Move it! Let's go!
开玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me!
我去
Holy...
没事的 放松
It's okay. It's okay. Easy.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
他逃了
He's loose!
给我
Give me that.
-好了 快走 -走走
- Got it. Go! Go! Go! - Move! Move! Move!
-快走 -走
- Come on! - Go!
找掩护
Take cover!
我不能让你逃跑
You know I can't let you run.
你没子弹了 治安官
Your weapon's empty, Sheriff.
治安官 如果你需要谁跑 找我就行
Sheriff, if you need someone to run, I'm your man.
-放下武器 -墨菲 放下枪
- Drop your weapon! - Murphy. Put that gun down.
我们信任他吗
We're trusting him?
他有跑的机会 但他没有 我们信任他
He had a chance to rabbit, and he didn't. We're trusting him.
弟弟 怎么回事
Little Junior, what happened?
你猜猜吧 布鲁斯
Take a wild guess, Bruce.
你好像中枪了
You look like you got shot!
该死 我就说这工作不适合你
Shit! I told you this wasn't the job for you.
治安官 他们有炸♥药♥
Sheriff, they got explosives.
他们能把这里炸平 她也是那么跟我说的
They can tear this whole place down. She told me as much.
你觉得外面有多少人
How many you think are out there?
-太多了 -我们不欠他们什么
- Too many. - We don't owe these people anything.
多布斯 你呢
Dobbs, what about you?
你觉得我们该交出这些犯人吗
Think we should turn these prisoners over?
奥格登需要医生
Ogden needs a doctor.
不 你不能那么做
No, you can't do that.
如果我知道有人因我而死
I'd never be able to live with myself
我会无法原谅自己的
if I knew these people died because of me.
你们又怎么能原谅自己
How the hell can any of you live with yourselves?
我跟你们宣了一样的誓
I took the same oath as all of you...
我有意信守誓言
...and I intend to keep it.
给我把猎枪
Well, give me a scattergun,
我看东西三重影 根本没法瞄准
'cause I'm seeing triple and can't aim for shit.
来
Come on.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我们不能干坐在这儿
We can't just sit here.
他们会杀了我们的
They're gonna kill us.
你把他们都杀光吧 我不在乎
You can kill every last one. I don't care.
但让我一枪崩了卡斯蒂廖内
But let me be the one to put a bullet in Castiglione.
给我支队伍从这边进攻
Give me a team to hit from this side,
另一队去后面
while another team works the back.
他们只剩四个人 还有那丫头
There's only four of them left, plus the kid.
我能完成任务 黎明前就出国
I'll finish the job, be out of the country by dawn.
我有护照 有的是地方可去
I got passports, plenty of places to go.
再给我说一遍
Show me again.
后门 这条走廊通向大...
Back door, this corridor leads to the bull--
《希伯来书》12:29
"神乃是烈火"
"Our God is a consuming fire."
《马太福音》8:12
"惟有本国的子民 竟被赶到外边黑暗里去"
"For the children of this life shall be cast into darkness."
《创世纪》3:19
"你本是尘土 仍要归于尘土"
"Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return."
《希伯来书》13:14
"我们在这里本没有常存的城"
"For this world is not your home."
你得躺下 摁住伤口
You need to lay down, put pressure on that wound.
你一直那么站着 会流血而死的
Hey, you keep standing up like that, you're gonna bleed out.
你想死在今晚吗 小子
You want to die tonight, kid?
你想吗
Is that what you want?
不 先生
No, sir.
你做得很好
You did good.
你的勇敢不输于我见过的任何人
What you did was as brave as anyone I ever saw.
但现在
But now it's time...
你得坐下
you sit there.
坐好
You sit back.
坐吧
Go on.
这就对了
That's it.
现在该你站起来了 布鲁斯
Now it's your turn to stand up, Bruce.
谁想杀你得先过我这关
Anybody who wants to kill you is gonna have to come through me.
治安官 能给我个警徽吗
Hey, Sheriff, can I get a badge or something?
我觉得还是给你件防弹背心吧
I think one of those vests might be more like it.
他没多少时间了
He doesn't have much longer.
你说吧
I'm all ears.
不管在外面的是谁
You know, whoever's out there...
他们都太过分了
they've gone too far.
接下来 他们会进来 把我们都灭了
Next step, they come in here, they burn us all out.
我们不死 他们不会罢休
And they don't stop till we're dead.
放我走
Let me go.
以你的状态不能去单干
You're in no shape for that.
你有黑胶带吗
You got any black tape?
救命
Help! Help! Help me! Help!
救命
Help!
没错 混♥蛋♥ 滋味好吗
Yeah, assholes, how do you like that?
你们看过那种西部片 有个人来到镇上
You ever, like, see that Western where the guy comes to town...
结果他是死神之类的人物
turns out he's, like, the devil or death or something?
谁管啊
Hell, who gives a shit?
只要他是我们这边的就好
Long as he's on our side.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 放下武器
Homeland Security! Drop your weapons!
别动 原地别动
Do not move! Stay where you are!
好酷炫的入场 马达尼
That's quite an entrance, Madani.
你样子糟透了 卡塞尔
You look like shit, Castle.
嗯 这几天不好过
Yeah, it's been a rough couple days.
你改主意了
You changed your mind, huh?
有人让我改的
Someone changed it for me.
比利·罗素逃出了医院
Billy Russo broke out of the hospital.
你没事的 撑住
You're gonna be okay. Hold on.
我饿了
Man, I'm hungry.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
那个我想说句谢谢
Listen, I just... I wanted to say thank you.
我知道你只是在尽职什么的
I mean, I know you were just doing your job and everything, but...
但你真的很棒
I gotta say, it was really amazing,
为一群陌生人赌上你的性命
putting your life before a bunch of people you barely know. So...
谢谢你
thank you.
你真叫瑞秋吗
So, your name really Rachel?
祝你好运 奥格登
Good luck, Ogden.
治安官 卡斯蒂廖内先生
Sheriff, Mr. Castiglione here
涉及了一宗很敏感的国土安♥全♥部♥案子
is part of a very sensitive Homeland Security investigation.
是吗
Is that right?
我希望他根本没来过
I would like it if he was never here.
至少明面上
Officially.
海军陆战队的 你今晚救过我不止一次
Marine, you saved my ass more than once tonight...
还救了警局里的每个人
and the lives of everyone in that building.
这是事实
That's a fact.
所以 也可能她不带走你
So there's a scenario where she doesn't take you
但你还是没来过
and you still weren't here.
多谢了
Yeah, I appreciate it.
我的车毁了 我正需要搭个车
My van's trashed. I could use a ride.
就我们来说 彼得·卡斯蒂廖内从没来过
Well, as far as we're concerned, Pete Castiglione was never here.
嗯
Yeah.
治安官 还有件事
Sheriff, look, there's... there's one more thing.
我得带走那姑娘
I gotta take the girl.
-未竟之事吗 -是的
- Unfinished business? - That's right.
弗兰克
Frank...
她也来 否则我不去
She comes, or I don't.
海军陆战队
Marine!
我扣了枪
I kept the guns.
我不希望手上沾血 别介意
I don't want any more bodies on my conscience. No offense.
-不介意 -这个你也想拿走吧
- None taken. - Think you might want these, too?
谢谢 治安官
Thank you, Sheriff.
我不想问
I don't want to know.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表