剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你真走运
You're real luck.
不是走运
It is not luck.
我帮你了
Look, I did good for you.
你保证过 会放我走的
You promised... you'd let me go.
才不是的
That is not true.
我保证会给你安宁
I promised to give you peace.
我都不知道...
I don't even know what--
你为什么来这儿
So what brings you here?
我就是住在旅馆
I'm just, uh, staying over at the motel.
我听到音乐 觉得好听 就来了
I heard the music, and it just sounded good, so here I am.
来密歇根州吗
To Michigan?
就是路过
Just passing through.
去哪
Where to?
去下一个路过的地方
Next place I'll be passing through.
-懂了 到处走吗 -是啊
- I see. A travelin' man, huh? - Yeah.
《在路上》人物
就像索尔·帕勒戴斯
Just a regular Sal Paradise.
随时随地 说走就走
Able to pick up and take off whenever you like, huh?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah. Pretty much.
我承认 你很有"神秘男子"的气质
You got the "man of mystery" thing down. I give you that.
你走进来 维护我
So you come in here and defend my honor
然后就消失在夜色之中了吗
and then just vanish into the night?
不 你不需要我救的
Nah. You didn't need saving.
好吧 贝丝 很高兴认识你
All right, Beth, it's been a pleasure.
-你明天就走吗 -嗯 一大早
- You leaving tomorrow? - Yeah. Bright and early.
-你还想再喝一杯吗 -不了 我喝够了
- You want to maybe grab another drink? - No. I think I'm good.
跟我喝
With me?
-算了 -好啊
- Forget I-- - Yeah, I'd like that.
这是我的车
This is me.
好
Okay.
你得帮我个忙
You gotta do me a favor, okay?
你保证你不是个混♥蛋♥
You promise me you're not an asshole.
这不正是混♥蛋♥会做的事吗
Isn't that the kind of thing an asshole would do?
我的床就在那边
Look, my bed's right there.
我们可以就此别过
You know, we can call this a night,
不伤感情 我...
no hard feelings. I could just...
上车
Get in.
好吧
Okay.
好梦旅馆
你弹琴吗
You play, huh?
是啊
Yeah, you know...
高中时玩过
Played in high school.
乐队 到处跑 可惜不被赏识
Bands, moved around, you know. Never quite got the breaks.
就那套
The usual shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
总之
Anyway, somehow I, uh...
我总是跟鼓手约会
always ended up dating the drummer,
大家都知道
which everyone knows is, uh...
那太不明智了
the worst thing you can do.
没事
It's okay.
-你坐吗 -好
- You gonna sit down? - Sure.
后来 你年纪大了
When you find yourself getting older
就只有几把吉他
and all you've got is a couple of guitars,
一包衣服
a bag of clothes, and...
你意识到你得做出改变
you realize something's gotta change.
有时候 这决定由不得你 是吧
Sometimes things make that decision for you. Right?
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你有...有儿子
You have a, uh... You got a little boy?
-是啊 -嗯
- Yes, I do. - Yeah.
莱克斯
Rex. He's, um...
他八岁
He's eight.
我在酒吧工作时 他住我妈那儿
My mom has him when I work at the bar.
你介意吗
Does that bother you?
怎么会呢
Why would it?
或许对于到处跑的人来说 这太现实了
Just a little too much real life for a traveling man, maybe.
不
Nah.
总之 他是我最好的遭遇
Anyway, he's the, uh, best thing that's ever happened to me.
一直以来都只有我们两个
And it's just the two of us. Always has been.
如果你想知道 他爸爸不在的
His dad's not in the picture, if you're wondering.
这样 最好了
Which is, um... the best option.
-你呢 -我怎么了
- And what about you? - What about me?
没有人留着门廊灯等你回家吗
No one waiting at home with the porch light on?
如果有我也不会在这儿了
I wouldn't be here if there was.
这可能是骗人的 但我相信你
Well, that could be a line, but I believe you.
你有些特别
Something about you...
我不常这么做的 我只是想...
I don't make a habit of this. I just wanted--
我也不常这么做 所以...
I don't make a habit of this either, so...
天呐
Boy.
嗯
Yeah.
我们还真擅长这个 是吧
We're really good at this, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
你应该...
I mean, you should be...
-是不是另一个人更惨 -嗯
- Should I see the other guy? - Nah.
糙汉
Rough road.
可不是呢
Yeah, you're not kidding.
怎么回事
What happened?
海军陆战队
Marine corps.
我注意到了那枚戒指
You know, I couldn't help noticing that ring.
嗯 我有过妻子
Yeah, I had a wife.
孩子
Kids.
有过
Had?
他们死了
They're dead.
天呐 我真遗憾
God. I'm sorry.
意外吗
Was it an accident?
不 是被人夺去了
No, they were taken from me.
无法想象
Can't even imagine.
多久之前了
How long ago?
介意我问吗
You mind my asking?
知道吗
You know...
有时候感觉好像恍如昨日
there are times where it feels like yesterday.
知道吗
You know?
有时候感觉又好像已是上辈子了
Sometimes it feels like a million years ago.
老是到处走 肯定很孤独吧
All that moving around, it must get lonely, huh?
我有个朋友
I had this friend,
曾说我们都是孤独的
said that we're all lonely.
人生就是在避免孤独
And all life is, is just trying not to be.
要我说
I'd say that's...
这说得很准
spot on.
说这话的是个女人吧
It was a woman who told you that, wasn't it?
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah, it was. - Yeah.
我现在不孤独
I'm not lonely right now.
嗯
Yeah.
我也不孤独
Yeah, I ain't lonely either.
我很高兴你今晚来了酒吧 彼得
I'm glad you came to the bar tonight, Pete.
你这时候就得说 "嗯 我也是"
That's when you get to say, "Yeah, me too."
弗兰克
Frank.
我的名字
My name, it's...
不是彼得 是弗兰克
it's not Pete, it's Frank.
好吧 我糊涂了
Okay, so I'm confused.
我做过些会让一些人难堪的事
Look, I did some shit that could... embarrass some people.
位高权重的人 所以我只能做彼得
They're powerful people, so I get to be Pete.
这样他们就不难堪了
They get to not be embarrassed.
你是犯了法的罪犯吗
You some kind of criminal in law trouble or...
不是
No.
"不是" 就这一句吗
"No"? That's all I'm gonna get?
嗯
Yeah.
你为什么告诉我
Why'd you tell me?
我希望这是真实的
I want this to be honest.
好吧
Yeah, well...
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表