剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我为了搞毒品溜了出来
I snuck out to score.
等等 我不能让你去
Wait. I can't let you do this.
我没要你批准
I'm not asking for permission.
弗兰克 我觉得过意不去 好吗
Frank, I felt bad. I did, okay?
你遭遇的一切...
Everything that was done to you...
所以我咽下了很多不满
So I swallowed a mountain of shit,
因为我觉得我欠你的
because I felt like I owed you.
但我也欠自己的
But I owe myself, too.
我宣了誓
I took an oath.
我要打给马霍尼 让他去抓比利
I'm calling Mahoney. Let him take Billy down.
你得在他们来找你之前 离开纽约
You need to get out of New York before they come looking for you.
你做你该做的 马达尼
You do what you need to do, Madani.
你为什么选蓝摔跤手面具
Why did you choose a blue luchador mask?
乳胶过敏 混♥蛋♥
Latex allergy, asshole.
他去哪了
Where the hell is he?
吸毒的不可信
You can't trust a meth head.
我们的朋友杰克刚刚很好地展现了
I think our friend Jake just became a fine example
我们为什么总要给计划留出余地
of why we always build redundancies into our plans.
荷赛 你开车拉我 迈克 你上场
José, you're now driving me. Mike, you're off the bench.
基诺 你自己做后援 好吗
Geno, you're now flying solo as backup, all right?
那他呢 让他坐我的车吧
What about him? He can ride with me.
不 他留在我们安排的地方
No. He stays right where we've got him.
说清楚
Just so we're clear,
杰克一个子也别想拿 是吧
Jake's not getting a goddamn cent out of this, all right?
我们过后再处理杰克 走
We will deal with Jake after. Let's move!
该死
Shit.
你去接一下
Take care of that.
谢谢几位 下周见
Thank you, guys. See you next week.
谢谢几位
Thanks, guys.
手举起来 让我看到你们的手
Get your hands up! I wanna see hands!
都别激动 保持冷静
Everybody, stay cool. Nice and cool.
就这样 过去
That's it. Move!
你 离开柜台
You, move away from the counter.
退后
Move back!
这就对了
That's it.
大家都非常冷静 今天就不会有人死
Everybody stay ice cool... and nobody dies today.
你 经理 过来
You, manager. Come here.
你叫什么
Now, what is your name?
莉莉安
Lillian.
莉莉安 我需要你靠近
Lillian, I'm gonna need you to move towards
你需要按的按钮
whatever button you gotta push...
然后打开那扇门 明白了吗
to open that door over there. You understand me?
明白
Perfectly.
但我不会做的
But I'm not going to do it.
你不...
You're not...
你不做
You're not gonna do it?
你不做
You're not gonna do it.
我叫你做了
I am telling you to!
那门不会打开的
That door won't open.
莉莉安 你为什么要这么做
Lillian, why are you doing this?
它是有计时器的
It's on a timer.
这里没有一个人相信
There's not one person in this entire place
那扇门有计时器
who believes that that door is on a timer.
所以 相信我 今天不是逞英雄的日子
So trust me when I tell you that today is not the day to do this.
好好想想你明天想看到什么
So give some thought to why you wanna see tomorrow...
然后打开那扇门
and open the damn door.
这是家族生意
This is a family business.
我爸爸从一战归来 白手起家建了这里
My daddy fought a world war, built this place from nothing.
如果他觉得我会允许你们
He'd turn over in his grave if he thought
走进来 随便抢 他泉下有知也会难安
I would let you all just walk in here and take whatever you want.
好吧
Okay.
大家知道这是什么吗
Does everybody know what this is?
没错 是个手榴弹 M67杀伤手榴弹
Yes, that's right! It's a grenade. An M67 fragmentation grenade.
你都不会相信美国陆军丢了多少这玩意
You wouldn't believe how many the US Army is missing.
莉莉安 求你 开门吧
Lillian, please, just open the door.
-我不 -反正也都有保险
- I won't. - It's all insured, anyway!
那不是重点
That's not the point.
莉莉安 你让我紧张了
Lillian... you're making me kind of nervous.
你的行为 很古怪 不理智
Your behavior, it's... it's erratic, it's... it's irrational.
就好像你可能随时会做毫无道理的事
Like you could do anything at any time without reason.
还有人觉得莉莉安
Anybody else getting the same vibe
给人这种感觉吗 还是只有我
off of Lillian, or is it just me?
她是个老疯婆子
She a crazy old bitch.
我可没时间应付疯子 莉莉安
Well, I don't have time for crazy, Lillian.
所以我要数到三
So I'm gonna give you till the count of three,
然后就把这个
and then I'm going to shove this
从柜台下面的小口 塞到你眼前
through that little slot on the counter right in front of you.
到时你们就真的要等倒计时了
And then you will all really be on a timer.
塞不进来 蠢蛋 就是设计成这样的
It won't fit, dumbass. It's designed that way.
所以我宁可冒险
So I'll just take my chances.
你们这些混♥蛋♥别想抢我的店
You clowns are not gonna rob my joint,
所以还是给我滚蛋吧
so just take your little sorry asses all up outta here.
-干什么 -你会害死我们的
- Hey! What-- - You're gonna get us all killed.
进去 马上
Get in there! Right now!
-你干什么 -怎么了
- What are you... doing? - What? What?
趴在墙上 马上 快点
Get on the wall! Now! Hurry up!
好了 各位
All right, everybody,
这样把手放在一起
put your hands together for me just like this.
冷静
Stay calm.
冷静点
Nice and calm.
别激动
Nice and easy.
快点
Hurry up, boys!
手
Hands.
完事了
We're done!
谢谢你们的配合
Thank you all for your cooperation.
莉莉安 你是个老疯婆子 但我喜欢你
Lillian, you're a crazy old bird, but I think I like you.
要不是他 你们就都死定了
Now, if it weren't for this guy, you would all be dead.
所以下次你们见到他时 要知道感激
So the next time you see him, do the right thing.
选他做月最佳员工
Make him employee of the month or something.
不 等等 别
No! Wait! No! No!
你跟我们走
You're coming with us.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
在仓库抓他是一回事
Taking him in the warehouse, that's one thing,
但在大街上
but on the street?
我们得考虑一下
We gotta slow down.
不不 我们知道他在哪
No, no, no, no, no. We know where he is.
时候到了 我们做个了结吧
It's time, let's get this done.
我还是不喜欢
I still don't like it.
停车 停那里
Pull the car over. Pull it over.
对了
That's it.
你干什么 该死 科迪斯
What are you doing? God damn it, Curtis.
你的顾忌太多 你自己也说了
Look, you got too much to lose, all right? You said it yourself.
如果要边跑边开枪怎么办
What if there's a run-and-gun, huh?
就你那腿 你要怎么办
What are you gonna do with that leg?
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
下车吧 弗兰克
Get the hell out of my car, Frank.
-我就在这里 -好
- Hey, I'm gonna be right here. - Okay.
如果他们看到你过去
They see you coming,
你就没机会了 你知道吧
you know you're not gonna have a shot, right?
他们看到的不会是我
It's not gonna be me they see coming.
照顾好那丫头
Just take care of the kid.
要是出事了 带她去找马达尼
Something happens, you take her to Madani,
叫她把一切都告诉她
you tell her that I said to tell her everything.
算是帮我
Just do that for me.
弗兰克
Frank...
好
Yeah.
-看啊 -罗素
- Look at this. - Russo!
你迟到了 你个混♥蛋♥
You're late, you son of a bitch!
快走 杰克 快走
Get out of here, Jake. Right now!
罗素
Russo!
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表