剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Besides, I don't really think you want me to go.
听着 这
Look, it's a...
现在形势很严峻
It's a tough situation.
这不是我们没见过的
It's nothing we haven't dealt with before.
我们只要想好对策就行了
We just have to figure out what to do about it.
是我做的
I did it.
凯伦 我杀了那三个女人
Karen... I killed three women.
或许我能帮忙
Maybe I could help.
你办不到的
Yeah, you're not gonna fix this.
好吗
Okay?
没关系 你做了什么都不重要
Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what you did.
这不能改变我对你的态度
It doesn't change how I feel about you.
应该会的
It should.
并没有
It doesn't.
确保标记好每个证据
Make sure you tag all those,
不准让任何人上去
and make sure nobody goes up there, indefinitely.
主管特工马达尼
Special Agent in Charge Madani.
难以置信 是吧
Quite something, huh?
-谢谢你放我进来 -我想让你看看
- Thanks for letting me in. - Well, I wanted you to see this.
看看你的鬼话导致了什么后果
See what all your bullshit led to.
看起来卡塞尔忘记他的行动准则了
It seems Castle forgot his code, huh?
卡塞尔是从地下隧♥道♥进来
Castle came in via an underground tunnel.
我们发现了一堆证据 和一些死人
We found a ton of evidence... and some dead bodies.
卡塞尔干掉了一些戴这样面具的人
Castle took out several men wearing masks just like this one.
我们都知道还有其他人会戴这种面具
Well, we both know someone else who wore a mask like that.
卡塞尔是跟着罗素到这里了
Castle came here after Russo.
可能是 但奇怪的是
Yeah, probably. But the weird thing is,
貌似他们知道他要来 并没有杀他
it looks like they knew he was coming and they didn't kill him.
我们发现盐岩 橡胶子弹
We found rock salt, rubber bullets.
卡塞尔被打得半死
Castle is beat half to death.
罗素想要卡塞尔受苦
Russo wanted Castle to suffer.
我不在乎他们想要什么
I don't give a damn what any of them wanted.
我这里有三具女尸
I've got three dead women
她们跟这些屁事一点关系没有
who had nothing to with any of this shit.
跟我来
Come with me.
三个手无寸铁的女人就躺在这里
There was three dead unarmed women laying there.
被枪射死
Shot to hell.
她们的尸体正在送往医院停尸房♥
Their bodies are on the way to the hospital morgue right now.
卡塞尔就像个疯子
Castle came up here like a madman
把这里射得稀烂
and shot the shit out of this place.
最有可能的是罗素利用这些女人当掩护
Best guess is Russo was up here using the women for cover,
而卡塞尔居然
and Castle just...
-直接打死她们 -不 弗兰克不会这么做
- shot right through 'em. - No, that's not how Frank operates.
我们逮捕他时 他就站在这些尸体旁边
We arrested him standing over their bodies
手里还握着枪
with the gun still in his hand.
这也许不在他计划之中 但他确实这么做了
Now, he may not have planned on it, but he did it.
他也没有否认
And he ain't saying different.
他说了什么
What is he saying?
-什么都没说 -也没说罗素的事吗
- He ain't saying shit. - But nothing about Russo?
没说事情的经过吗 比利的大概所在之处
About what happened? About where Billy might be?
现在你感觉如何 迪娜
How you feeling right now, Dinah?
糟糕
Awful.
恶心
Sick.
你开心了吗
Does that make you happy?
你能让我跟他谈谈吗
Would you let me talk to him?
-我为何要这样做 -他可能会跟我谈谈
- Why would I do that? - He might speak to me.
然后呢
And what?
-让你们串供吗 -你这么说我活该
- Get your story straight? - Okay, I guess I deserve that.
也许我能让他把罗素的信息给我们
Maybe I could get him to give us Russo.
我们可以彻底地解决这件事
We could finish this once and for all.
-你会把罗素交给我吗 -会 我保证
- And you'll give Russo to me? - Yes. You have my word.
算了 反正也没坏处
What the hell? Can't hurt.
我给医院打电♥话♥ 让他们放你进
I'll call the hospital, tell 'em to let you in.
瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
早上好呀
Hi.
弗兰克
Frank!
别慌 没事的
Wait... It's okay.
该死的
God damn.
刚刚是怎么了
What's that all about, huh?
永远都是同一个该死的梦
This dream is always the goddamn same.
天啊
Christ.
我们就喜欢那样
We just loved doing that.
玛丽亚和孩子们
Maria and the kids...
她们就在那里 我却够不着她们
They're there, but I can't reach 'em. You know, I...
我不能告诉她们怪物要来了
I can't tell them that the monster's coming.
她们死的那天 我告诉玛丽亚我不做了
Day they died, I told Maria that I was done,
我不会回去了
that I wasn't going back.
我前一天晚上才到家
I'd just got home the night before.
然后我醒来 看见她的脸 就在我眼前
And when I woke up, I saw her face. It just came at me.
那一刻 我就知道
But, like, the second it did, I knew...
那是对的
it was right.
就好像
It was like this...
我肩膀上的重担被卸去了
this weight got... got lifted off my shoulders, you know?
对于我们都是 她知道这是对的
For both of us, you know? She knew it was right.
孩子们也知道
The kids, too.
我准备好了 是时候了
I was just ready, you know? It was time.
我只想陪伴他们
I just... I wanted to be with them.
但那天 我们去了那个公园
But that day, we went to that park,
孩子们都大了 不该玩什么旋转木马
and the kids were too old for that stupid carousel,
但那天 他们都在笑
but that day they just laughed, you know?
他们都在笑
They were laughing.
我们都笑得像傻子
We were all laughing like idiots. And then...
那笑声 留在了我脑海里
And that laughter, it stuck with me, you know?
我失去他们后
After I lost them, it would just...
脑子里还会回荡那笑声
It would echo, you know? It was...
一遍又一遍
over and over.
不光是在我梦里
And it wasn't just in my dreams. It was, like...
还在我心里
It was in my heart, you know? And I just...
我想抓住它
I wanted to hold onto it.
我想活在其中 听到那笑声
I wanted to live in it and just hear that laughter, but...
问题是 我现在听不到
Thing is, I can't hear it anymore.
那是我仅剩的 但现在没了
It's all I had. It's gone. It's gone.
我只剩下
You know, and all I have is...
子弹穿透他们身体后
the looks on their faces
他们脸上的表情
after the bullets ripped through their bodies.
问题是 凯伦 他们没马上死
You see, the thing is, Karen, is they had time, yeah?
他们没直接死掉 他们还活了一会儿
They didn't die straight away. They had time.
我儿子 弗兰基
My son, Frankie, you know, he...
他还想强撑勇敢 努力活下来 但
he tried to be brave, he tried to fight, but...
我女儿也是 他们看着我
My daughter, too. They just looked at me like...
好像在问"为什么 爸爸"
like, "Why, Daddy?"
他们不明白 "为什么"
They didn't understand. Like, "Why? Why?"
我在想那些女人
I think about those women, you know?
她们的表情会是什么样
What were their faces like, you know?
她们当时在想什么 当我的子弹
What were they thinking about when my bullets,
我♥干♥的混♥蛋♥事
my bullshit, when it...
穿透了她们的身体 带走了她们的一切
ripped right through them and ended everything they had--
弗兰克 你不知道
Frank, no, you didn't know.
你不知道她们在
You didn't know they were there.
不是我不知道 凯伦
It's not that I didn't know, Karen.
我不在乎
I didn't care. I didn't care.
当时 我会杀了任何挡我路的东西
Right then, I would've killed anything that got in my way.
你知道那意味着什么吧
You know what that means, right?
现在我是怪物了
Now I'm the monster.
如果我杀的那些混♥蛋♥
If any of those pieces of shit that I killed,
如果他们活该去死
if they deserved to die...
那我也是
so do I.
莫里森医师助理
护士请马上前往急诊室
...nurse to the ER, stat.
有空的心脏护理护士 请马上前往急诊室
Any available cardiac care nurse to the ER, stat.
下午好 警官
Afternoon, Officer.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表