剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
Why didn't you say anything to that woman at the front?
我觉得你在扯谎 瑞秋
See, I think you're full of shit, Rachel.
我觉得你有所隐瞒
I think you're hidin' something.
是什么
What is it?
不说
No?
好吧
Okay.
按我的来
Let's do it my way.
不不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
-住手 -那是什么
- Stop, stop. Stop. - What is that?
-不不 -这是什么
- No, no, no. - What is that?
是什么
What are these? What are they?
学校项目 我告诉你了
It's a school project. I told you.
扯淡 里面是什么 照片吗
That's bullshit. What's in here, pictures?
-是什么 -不 别
- What's in the-- - No, don't! Please!
照片里有什么 告诉我
What's in the goddamn pictures? Answer me!
我不知道
I don't know, okay?
如果这些追杀我们的疯子
If these maniacs chasing after us
能给我三秒钟时间
could give me, like, three seconds,
我也能说明这点 把东西给他们了
I can explain that and they could have them.
你想跟他们谈吗
You gonna have a talk with them?
你以为他们想跟你谈吗
You think they wanna talk to you?
我告诉你吧
Let me explain something.
你之所以还活着 就是因为我
The only reason you're around right now is because of me.
他们现在要追杀我们两个人了
You see, they're comin' after us both now.
所以你走运了
That's where you got lucky.
我的办法 我处理这种事的办法
See, the way I operate, the way I handle situations like this...
我会在敌人找到我之前杀了他们
I kill the enemy before they get to me. That's what I do.
这三观真有趣
That's a real... that's a really interesting philosophy.
很有可持续性
Yeah, real sustainable.
对我来说好使
Well, works for me.
屁♥股♥上有个弹孔的家伙如是说
Says the guy with the bullet hole in his keister.
我们可以消失的 我可以给咱俩做假证
Look, we could disappear, okay? I can make us some IDs.
真的 我常做的 不成问题
Seriously, I do it all the time. It's not a big problem.
你在哪学的
Where'd you learn that?
大学吗 有这门课
Was that in college? Is there a course for that?
我们不是要说实话吗
Thought we were being honest with each other.
嗯
Yeah, see.
自从我救了你
You haven't been straight with me
你就没跟我说过实话
since I saved your goddamn life.
老这么气冲冲的一定很累吧
You know, it really must get so tiring being so angry all the time.
嗯 问题是
Yeah. Yeah, that's the thing.
这一切发生之前 我本来挺平静的
I was in a pretty mellow place before all this shit went down.
真的
I was.
我不知道 或许
I don't know, I guess...
该怪我
it's my fault.
怪我 我太老派
It's my fault. I guess I'm old-fashioned.
那些混♥蛋♥追杀的如果是个男人
If it'd been a man those assholes were goin' after,
告诉你 我会买♥♥瓶啤酒
I'll tell you what, I would've bought a beer,
坐着看戏
would've sat back, I would've watched the show.
但是 他们追杀的是你
But see, they... they came after you.
一个小姑娘 我只能...
A little girl. I had to...
插手
to get involved.
都怪我自己
It's my own damn fault.
-事情就是这样吧 -是你造成的
- It is what it is, I guess. - It's what you made it.
-什么 -我说是你造成的
- Come again? - I said it's what you made it.
我当时也在酒吧 记得吗
I was in that bar, remember?
你完全没犹豫 一秒都没有
You didn't hesitate. Not for one second.
就好像你很高兴有了个借口
You know, it's almost like you were happy for the excuse.
嗯
Yeah...
我出去了
I'm gonna go out.
好吗
Okay?
不不 你不用再那么做了 相信我
No, no, no. You don't need that again. Trust me.
不吗 不需要吗 你确定
No? I don't need this? You sure?
-我保证 -是吗
- Promise. - Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得我们该列一下你的症状
I thought it was worth us reviewing your symptom inventory,
看看有什么变化
see what's changed.
好
Sure.
你的身体看上去更强壮了
You look stronger, physically.
也就那样吧 不能跑
Much as I can. Can't run.
他们不许我用健身房♥ 但...
They won't let me use the gym, but...
俯卧撑 仰卧起坐什么的
push-ups, crunches, all that.
每天都在变强壮
Stronger every day.
但锻炼并未能改善你的睡眠
But the exercise isn't helping you sleep?
是啊
No.
还是个三吗
Still a three?
入眠困难或容易醒来
你还在做梦吗
You're still having the dreams?
对
Yes.
-跟我说说 -我们都说了一百多次了
- Tell me about them. - We've been over this 100 times.
迁就我吧
Indulge me.
我看到
I see...
-是我 我来了 -骷髅头
- Yeah, it's me. I'm here. - ...the skull.
血
Blood...
碎裂的玻璃 总是那些
Breaking glass. Always the same.
这些让你恐惧吗
And they instill feelings of dread?
总是那样
Always the same.
那只是梦
They're just dreams, okay?
你做梦时害怕吗
Are you scared during the dreams?
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember.
你醒着时有焦虑感吗
Do you experience feelings of anxiety while you're awake?
你知道我有的 为什么
You know I do. What-- Why?
我们为什么还要继续说这些
Why do we have to keep doing this?
总有一天你的答案会变化
One day your answers are gonna be different,
那很重要
and that will matter.
好点了 还是没变化
Better or the same?
没变化
The same.
头疼
The headaches.
我的脸 好疼
My face, it... it hurts.
医生说你的脸不该疼的
The doctor tells me there's no reason your face should hurt you.
又不是他的脸 是吧
Well, it's not his face, is it? What?
怎么 你觉得我在撒谎吗
What, you think I'm lying?
我没那么说
That's not what I said.
你记得你的脸怎么伤的吗
Do you remember how your face got hurt?
不记得
No.
记得当时有谁在吗
Who was there?
不记得
No.
你能清晰回忆的最后一件事是什么
What is the last thing you remember clearly?
营房♥ 跟我的队友在一起
Barracks. You know, like... with my unit.
瞎聊
Shooting the shit.
弗兰克犯傻 我们都笑他
Frank was being an asshole, and we were all laughing at him.
弗兰克是你朋友吗
Frank was your friend?
我兄弟
My brother.
-他现在在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he now? - I don't know.
我不记得了
I can't remember.
怎么 这重要吗
Why? Does it matter?
只有这里才重要
You know that... it only matters up here.
我都不知道什么是真的 什么是假的
I don't know what's real and what's not.
-你理解事实 -我知道我听说的事
- You understand the facts. - I know what I've been told.
但我全都感觉不到
But I can't feel any of it.
可以给我点泰勒诺吗 我...
Can I... Can I please get that Tylenol? My...
我的头好疼
My head is slamming.
卡斯蒂廖内付现金要了一晚 29号♥房♥
Castiglione paid cash for one night. Room 29.
店员说他的床都没睡
Clerk said that his bed hadn't even been slept in,
这与他去睡酒保的事相符
which tallies with him getting lucky with the bar chick.
科技的奇迹啊
The miracle of technology.
好吧 车管所档案显示
Okay, so, DMV has
彼得·卡斯蒂廖内来自纽约
"Peter Castiglione" from New York.
没有犯罪记录 也没有政♥府♥和军队服役记录
No criminal record, and no government or military service.
他看上去很干净 可能真是个路人
He looks clean. Maybe he really was a bystander.
不
No.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表