剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
本次问询
This is an interview being conducted
依监察长办公室的要求进行
at the request of the Office of the Inspector General...
并将成为对近期事件的正式调查的一部分
and will form part of the official inquiry into recent events.
你愿意继续吗
Are you happy to proceed?
你理解我的问题吗 马达尼特别探员
Did you understand the question, Special Agent Madani?
我听得很清楚
I heard you fine.
一年前
赶紧问完了事吧
Let's just get this over with.
我们肯定都有更想去做的事 是吧
I'm sure we've all got things we'd rather be doing, huh?
问询于11:23暂停
Interview suspended at... 11:23.
你肯定也需要去换换气 是吧
I'm sure you could use a refresher, yeah?
我们继续之前 我想确保我们达成了一致
I just wanna make sure we're on the same page before we go on.
一名国土安♥全♥部♥探员糟糕的性♥伴♥侣♥选择
A Homeland agent's poor taste in sexual partners
导致了多名国土安♥全♥部♥特工被杀
caused the murder of several DHS agents
还差点搭上自己的性命
and almost cost her own life.
这是你希望我改的说法吗
That the tale you want me to spin?
让罗林斯继续做功勋卓著的英雄
The one that leaves Rawlins a decorated hero
而艾哈迈德·祖贝尔只是个埋在无名墓里的人
and Ahmad Zubair just some guy in an unmarked grave?
这个说法还允许你继续拥有一份工作
It's also the one that allows you to keep your job
让弗兰克·卡塞尔能保持自♥由♥身
and Frank Castle his liberty.
但你还是感觉很糟糕
And you still feel like shit,
因为你不过是想做正确的事
because all you did was try to do the right thing,
让该伏法的人伏法
bring the right people to justice.
我觉得你很特别 马达尼
I think you're pretty special, Madani.
你躺在这里
I mean, you're lying here
脑袋上有个弹孔
in a bed with a bullet hole in your head,
而你想的依然不是自己
and you're still not thinking of yourself.
这是很少见的
That's as rare as rocking horse shit.
我们需要你这样的人留在法律系统里
And we need people like you in the system,
否则我们就完了
or we're lost.
没人叫你喜欢这个谎言
No one's asking you to like the lie.
只需要理解
Just to understand it.
人们有权知道真♥相♥
People have a right to the truth.
不管怎样 这点不该变
Whatever else, there's that.
我不会假装这不让人难受
I am not gonna pretend that this isn't gonna sting,
但这对我们所有人是害处最小的选择
but this is the least worst option for all of us.
嗯
Yeah.
叫她回来吧
Call her back in.
你和比利·罗素有性关系吗
Was your relationship with Billy Russo sexual in nature?
是的
Yes.
你和比利·罗素最初是在哪里性♥交♥的
Where did you and Billy Russo first engage in intercourse?
在我公♥寓♥
In my apartment.
你认为比利·罗素与你交往
Do you believe Billy Russo engaged in this relationship
是为了操纵你 好渗透你的调查吗
to manipulate you and gain access to your investigation?
是的
Yes.
他的目标达成了吗
Did he succeed at that aim?
是的
Yes.
你最初是什么时候发现比利·罗素的犯罪活动的
When did you first become aware of Billy Russo's criminal activity?
当他拿枪指着我的脑袋 威胁要杀我时
When he pointed a gun at my head and threatened to kill me.
你在那之前 不曾认为他有嫌疑吗
You didn't ever consider him a suspect before that time?
没有 否则我们也不会坐在这里了 是吧
No. We wouldn't all be sitting here if I had, would we?
你应该早怀疑他吗
Should you have?
是啊
Yeah.
请大点声以便录音
For the tape.
是啊
Yes.
你发现他的犯罪活动之后
Once you discovered his criminal actions,
就开始努力逮捕他了吗
you endeavored to apprehend him?
是的
Yes.
一个人吗
Alone?
是的
Yes.
我要声明
For the record...
塞姆·施泰因警告我不要信任罗素了
Sam Stein warned me against trusting Russo.
我无视了他的警告
I ignored his warnings...
因此害他被杀
and it got him killed.
我从未中过枪
I've never been shot.
我甚至从未气愤地拿枪指着谁
I've never even pulled my gun on anyone in anger.
所以无法说我能想象你...
So I can't even pretend to imagine how you...
但我做过决定
But I have made decisions,
我曾派男女进入一些局势
and I've sent men and women into situations
而他们因此丧命
where they've lost their lives.
我只能去面对
And I have to deal with that.
现在 你也是
And, now, so do you.
你想叫她回来 把一切说出来
Now, you wanna call her back, tell her everything?
卡塞尔 祖贝尔 罗林斯 随你
Castle, Zubair, Rawlins... Go ahead.
我能撑下来
I'd survive.
中情局更能撑下来 拉菲都能
The CIA would certainly survive. Even Rafi.
正义未必能得以伸张 但真♥相♥会被公布
I don't know about justice, but the truth would be out there.
你和卡塞尔就得承受真♥相♥的后果
You and Castle would have to bear the brunt of that.
所以你决定
So it's your call.
好好想想 马达尼
Gut check, Madani.
你能接受吗
Are you good with all of this?
-你能接受吗 -你能接受吗
- Are you good with all of this? - Are you good with that?
你能接受吗
So, are you good with that?
-你能接受吗 -对你来说就那么简单
- Are you good with that? - It's that easy for you, huh?
跟简不简单无关
Easy's got nothing to do with it.
但就是吧
But it does, right? You...
你决定某人该死 就砰
You decide someone deserves to be gone, and, bang,
那人就死了
they're gone.
毫不犹豫 没有不安 良心谴责
No second thoughts, no qualms, no conscience.
然后继续你欢乐安全的
And then on you go, happy and safe on your...
至少接近心理变♥态♥的逍遥生活
I guess at least borderline psychopathic, merry way.
听着 马达尼 你说得对
Listen, Madani, you're right.
我做得到
I can do it.
我可以杀了他 然后转身走开
I could kill him and just walk away.
但不代表那就容易了
But that doesn't mean it's easy.
我可以承受 我什么都能承受
I can live with it, yeah. I can live with anything.
这里没有安宁
There's no peace up here.
我不想寻求什么中庸之道
There's no happy medium that I'm looking for.
但战争
But war...
战争就是不轻松的
War is not easy.
"战争"
"War"?
"战争" 听听你在说什么
"War"? Listen to yourself!
这里不是外国
This isn't some foreign country
陌生人朝你开枪
with guys you never met shooting at you.
-这里是国内 是不一样的 -是吗
- This is home. It's different. - Is that right?
必须不一样
It has to be different.
去跟我妻子孩子说啊
Yeah, tell that to my wife and kids!
马达尼
Madani...
你去医院
you went into that hospital,
每天早上 晚上坐在他床边
you sat with him every day and every night.
你想要什么 你为什么去 说实话
What did you want? Why were you there? Just be honest.
你想过 是吧
You thought about it, didn't you?
你很想直接干掉他
You were tempted to just put him down.
从来没有过
Never.
我们为什么要这么见面
Why are we meeting like this?
你为什么不把科迪斯叫进你的审讯室
Why don't you have Curtis in some interview room
找一群狗腿子给你撑腰
with a bunch of your lackeys around you?
因为你清楚
It's because you know it.
你清楚唯一的了断就是比利死
You realize this only ends with Billy dead.
所以我才来 说服你相信 这样可以
That's why I'm here, right? To convince you that that's okay.
-想要这个是可以的 -不
- It's okay to want that. - No.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
好
All right.
-那你呢 -我想回家
- How about you? - I wanna go home.
我想要这事结束
I want this over with.
你希望他死吗 科特
You want him dead, Curt?
否则还能怎么结束
How else does this end?
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
我知道个人知道
I know a guy who does.
那回家吧
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表