剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
知不知道有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
拜托 凯伦 他是个好人
Come on, Karen. He's good.
别因为我而黄了
Don't throw that away for me.
你该离开了 凯伦
You gotta walk away now, Karen.
拜托 凯伦 我了解你
Come on, Karen. Look, I know you. All right?
你很勇敢 你很坚强
You're brave. You're strong.
但你太顽固了
But you are so goddamn stubborn,
你会为了我而失去一切的
and you will throw everything away for me,
我不能让你这样
and I cannot let that happen.
所以她们就能赌上一切 而我不行
So, it's okay for them to risk everything, but not me?
凯伦 别这样 她们...
Karen, don't do that. Look, they...
那丫头得靠我才能保住命
That kid needs me to stay alive, all right?
埃夫·马达尼 跟我一样迷茫破碎
Eff Madani. Madani, she's as batshit and lost as I am.
她很迷茫 凯伦 这不一样
I mean, she's lost, Karen. It's not the same.
万一有更好的办法呢
What if there's a better way?
万一有呢 万一我和你能一起想出办法呢
What if there is? What if you and I figure it out together?
不 不 没有...
No. No, there's no...
-我没有什么温暖安心的结局 -弗兰克 听我说
- There's no warm, cozy ending. Not for me. - Frank, listen to me.
你不能继续只在梦里爱人
You can't keep loving people in your dreams.
这条路的终点根本没有光 根本没有
There's no light at the end of the road. There's no light.
-如果你愿意的话可以有 -不
- There could be if you let it. - No.
-你可以选择爱... -我不想要 我不要
- You could choose to love... - I don't want that. I can't.
-别人 而不是再发动一场战争 -不
- ...someone else instead of another war. - No.
我不想
I don't want to.
你知道吗 那...
You know something? That...
那个丫头 有人想要杀死她
That kid out there, she got people that want to kill her.
非常狠的人 凯伦
Serious people, Karen.
所以我要去找到他们 把他们杀了
So that means I'm gonna go and find them and I'm gonna kill them.
-我要把他们杀了 -嗯
- I'm gonna murder them, Karen. - Yeah.
我要这样保住她的命 因为这就是我的人生
I'm gonna do that to keep her alive, because that's my life.
这就是我要做的事 你想参与其中吗
That's what I do. You wanna be a part of that?
等等...天啊
Hang on. Just... God.
凯伦 我无法形容
Karen, I can't tell you
你来到这里对我有多么重要
how much it means to me that you came here.
你坐在我身边
You sat with me.
那就让这变得有意义
So make it mean something.
我要离开这里 你不能跟着我
I gotta walk out of here, and you can't do it with me.
你...
Just...
你们俩真是太配了 我都嫉妒了
You guys are the cutest. I'm almost jealous.
但是 你们能不能
But, uh, do you mind
等我们出去再进行这种交心谈话
if we continue this heart-to-heart once we're outta here?
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你们都还盯着卡塞尔吧
Tell me you've still got eyes on Castle.
到时候要尽快把他送回来 好吗
As soon as you can, you need to get him back. Okay?
-嗯 -好吗
- Yeah. - All right?
他们刚把他推出去
They just wheeled him out.
那就一路跟着他们 听到了吗
Wherever they take him, you follow. Hear me?
明白 明白
Loud and clear. Loud and clear.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
这怎么可能
How did this happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
所有单位 所有单位
All units. All units.
弗兰克·卡塞尔逃走了 封锁所有出口
Frank Castle has escaped. All exits, I want 'em covered.
-不要紧张 -电梯 屋顶 楼梯井
- Just keep it cool. - Elevators, rooftops, stairwells.
谁都不准离开医院 明白吗 谁都不准
No one leaves this hospital. You understand? No one.
凯伦
Karen?
你的鞋子呢
What happened to your shoes?
为了好理由而送人了
I gave 'em away for a worthy cause.
祝你好运 弗兰克
Good luck, Frank.
不许动
Freeze!
-不许动 该死 -该死
- Freeze, God damn it! - Shit!
放下你的武器 放下
Now, drop your weapon. Drop it!
放下配枪 弗兰克 你也是
Drop the belt, Frank. You, too.
放下 别测试我的耐心 混♥蛋♥
Drop it! Don't test me, you son of a bitch.
我要是现在打死你 没人会怪我
I shoot you now, nobody's gonna bat an eye.
放下 马达尼
Drop it, Madani.
别做愚蠢的尝试 自己给自己铐上
Don't try no shit. And put one on your wrist.
马霍尼 听着
Mahoney, just listen.
我听你的鬼话听得太多了 给自己铐上
I've been listening to you way too much. Put one on your wrist.
-上救护车 -你冷静点
- Get in the ambulance. - Need to calm down.
上去 上去 该死
Step up. Step up now, God damn it.
我绝对不会放过你
I'm gonna fry your ass for this.
不是只有你能发发疯
You're not the only one who gets to be crazy.
不
No.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表