剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
You should see the other guy.
我倒想请你喝酒 但是
I'd offer to buy you a drink, but
我不想再鼓励酗酒的气氛了
wouldn't want to further any airborne alcoholism.
你跟海军陆战队的喝酒吗 士兵
You drink with Marines, soldier?
如果逼不得已的话
Only if I have to.
给我们再来一轮
Set 'em up again, both of us.
这可不对 我是诚心而来
This ain't even right. I came here in good faith.
你们跟我无冤无仇
You have no beef with me.
而且你叫我做的我都做了
And I've done everything you asked.
你可能觉得很意外 但我不信任你
This may be shocking for you, but I don't trust you.
这是你朋友
This your friend?
我不会那么喊他
Not the word I'd use.
我觉得你来错地方了 朋友
I think you're in the wrong place, my friend.
嗯 不知道在特科家等着我的是什么
Yeah, well, I wonder what was waiting for me at Turk's, huh?
是什么呢
What could that be?
惩罚者跟我在芝加哥的生意有什么关系
What does the Punisher have to do with my business in Chicago?
-是你杀了孔切夫斯基吗 -不是
- Did you kill Konchevsky? - No.
是你吗
Did you?
迪马是我侄子 我绝不会碰那孩子
Dima is my nephew. I wouldn't lay a hand on that boy.
有人杀了他
Someone did.
在追那姑娘和照片的人
Someone who's chasing the girl, photographs.
你该开始交待了
It's time to start talking.
要交待的不是我
I'm not the one who's gonna be talking.
-要活的 -好
- Alive, please. - Yes.
-准备好了吗 -来吧
- You ready? - Come on.
来啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on, you piece of shit.
你现在想谈了吗
You want to talk now?
现在呢 来啊
How about now? Come on!
我
I'm...
我不是你的敌人
I'm not your enemy.
那些照片
Those photos.
谁付钱要的 谁
Who paid for 'em? Who?
如果我说 他们会杀了我的...
They would kill me if I told--
那你以为我呢
What'd you think I'm gonna do?
波洛佐涅夫 尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫
Poloznev. Nikolai Poloznev.
我去哪找他
Where do I find him?
上网试试
Try the Internet.
好吧
Yeah.
-我发誓 是他们逼我的 -嗯
- Swear to God, they made me do it, man. - Yeah.
别担心 特科 你做了我希望你做的
Don't worry, Turk. You did exactly what I wanted you to.
该死 我真的再也不想见到你了
Shit. I really don't ever want to see you again.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, well, the feeling's mutual.
我不该喝这么醉的
I shouldn't get this hammered.
为什么 明早5点还要起来出征吗
Why? You gotta be up at 5:00 a.m. marching tomorrow?
再也不了
Never again.
你怀念吗
You miss it?
每天都是
Every day.
每天都是 知道我最怀念什么吗
Every goddamn day. You know what I miss most?
我的兄弟们 知道吗
Miss my boys, you know?
是啊
I hear you.
在正常世界里交不到那样的朋友
You don't make friends like that back in the world.
你只能跟这种蠢蛋打交道
Instead, you got to deal with soft assholes like this.
想嗑点吗
Want a little go-fast?
不用了
I'm good, man.
有一支大军
There's an army out there.
就在街上 和这样的酒吧里
On the streets, in bars like this.
他们的感觉都跟我们一样
And they all feel the same as you and me.
他们从来都说 我们是问题所在
All they ever do is tell us we're the problem,
我们是需要改变的人
we're the ones that need to change.
或许我们不是问题所在
Maybe we're not the problem.
或许迎接我们的闹剧才是
Maybe it's the bullshit we came back to.
你有没有想过
You ever wonder what would happen...
如果我们都同时站起来
if we all just stood up right at the same time...
对世界竖起中指 会怎么样吗
and gave the entire world the finger?
那可就不一般了
That would be some next-level shit.
你会这么说 我不该觉得意外
Guess I shouldn't be surprised, coming from you.
比利·罗素一直都是
I mean, Billy Russo has always been
不一般的人 是吧
a next-level son of a bitch, right?
你一坐下 我就知道你是谁
I knew who you were the second you sat down.
认识你很荣幸
It's a real pleasure to meet you...
长官
sir.
原始创伤 在受伤之前 病人遭母亲遗弃 没有父亲 失去自我 需要认可 军队提供了组织和同志情谊 骄傲感和价值感
记忆抑制 失忆或是罗素的受伤造成 或是出于自保而抑制了记忆
恐惧是个大问题 但更重要的是 感到害怕对于罗素先生的自我感知意味着什么
很好 你回来了
Oh, good, you're back.
这是很顺利 还是很不顺利
Did that go really good or really bad?
那不顺利是什么样啊
Well, what does bad look like?
不是孔切夫斯基的人在追杀我们
Konchevsky's people aren't after us.
有人去找他们了 我查到个名字
Somebody came after them. I got a name.
是吗
Yeah?
尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫
Nikolai Poloznev.
我看看
Let's see.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮应该没有
I don't think the Russian vor have,
领英主页吧
like, a LinkedIn though, you know?
哎呦喂
S-H-one-T.
尼克莱·波洛佐涅夫是前俄♥罗♥斯♥政♥治♥家
Says, "Nikolai Poloznev is a former Russian state policeman
后成为工业家 有石油 燃气和航运生意
turned industrialist with interests in oil, gas and shipping,
身价数十亿美元
valued at several billion dollars.
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统的朋友
A personal friend of the Russian president,
在多个国家有住♥宅♥
he has homes in several countries,
但目前住在纽约
but currently resides in New York."
现在怎么办
So what now?
这家伙恐怕不玩三牌赌一张
I'm not sure this guy plays three-card monte.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
我哥们科迪斯 他有地方给我们住
My buddy Curtis. He's got a place for us.
我们没走 马达尼会气死的
Madani's gonna be pissed we didn't leave town.
嗯 她不会发现的
Yeah. She won't know the difference.
我还了她的信♥用♥卡♥ 这下她该开心了
Well, I put her credit card back, so that should make her happy.
那女人什么时候开心过
When is that woman ever happy?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表