剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
建议 劝说 反省
Advice. Perspective. A gut check.
别插手
Stay out of it.
让卡塞尔和罗素打完他们的仗
Let Castle and Russo finish off their little psychodrama.
如果我们走运 或许这次他们能同归于尽
Maybe they'll kill each other this time if we're lucky.
那么中情局还是在国内行动的
So the CIA does operate on home soil, huh?
只要是别人扣扳机
Just let somebody else pull the trigger.
你别想叫我来
Don't you call me down here
然后摆出一副高高在上的姿态
and then pull this holier-than-thou crap.
玛丽安
Marion.
我外婆死后 我妈妈悲痛欲绝
When my grandmother died, my mother was so devastated.
我记得她头一次停止哭大概都是六个月后了
I remember the first time she didn't cry, maybe six months later.
那天她说 她再不想要觉得正常起来了
That day she announced she was no longer looking to feel normal,
因为正常已经不复存在了
because normal no longer existed.
她得找到新正常 这我永远忘不掉
She had to find a new normal. I'll never forget that.
但我外婆死了
But my grandmother was gone.
我们的麻烦 还在
Our shit, it's all still here.
已经过了一年 我还在哭
So it's been a year, and I am still trying.
我们的工作很麻烦 不是人人都能做的
It's a dirty job we do. Not everyone can do it.
或许我也是那种人
Maybe I'm one of those people.
我觉得你很清楚你是什么人
I think you know exactly who you are.
而有时候
And I think that, sometimes,
最不糟的决定 就是什么都不做
the least worst choice is to do nothing.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
科迪斯 你怎么在这儿
Hey, Curtis. What are you doing here?
我跟他来的
I'm with him.
杰克
Hey, Jake...
你现在很想要这个吧
I bet you want some of this shit right now, huh?
你抓错人了 混♥蛋♥
You got the wrong guy, asshole.
闭嘴
Quiet.
我懂
I get it.
你参过军 接受过特种训练
You were in the army, took your SERE course,
什么都不会说
ain't gonna say shit.
坏消息是 我也受过训 那一套今天行不通了
The bad news is I took it, too. It ain't gonna work. Not today.
你只有一个优势 杰克
You've got one thing going for you, Jake.
那就是 你现在还只是
And that is, as of now, all you are
跟朋友喝了几瓶啤酒的家伙
is a guy who was having a few beers with his friends.
所以还是保持这样吧
So let's just keep it that way, okay?
我需要你帮我找到比利·罗素
I need you to help me find Billy Russo.
谁
Who?
比利·罗素
Billy Russo.
杰克 我听说他的脸
Jake, I hear his face is all...
现在都花了
It's all scarred up these days.
你知道
You know, what's...
最疯狂的就是
What's crazy about that is...
我就是划花了他的脸的人
see, I'm the guy who put 'em there.
-我不认识他 -不吗
- I don't know him. - No?
好吧
Okay.
聪明点 杰克
Be smart, Jake.
我为什么要听你的
Why should I listen to you?
真不敢相信你这么坑我
I can't believe you done me like this.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那你一定知道这种事的结局 舍命或舍义
That means you know how this goes, one way or the other.
放了我 看看会是什么结果
Cut me loose. Let's see what happens then.
看你啊
Look at you.
真强壮 杰克
You're strong, Jake.
真骄傲 你是个士兵
You're proud. You're a soldier.
你不会背叛兄弟 我理解
You're not gonna give up your brother. I get that.
我理解
I get it.
去你妈
Kiss my ass.
好
Okay.
现在 你犯下了窝藏逃犯罪
Right now, you're guilty of harboring a fugitive.
如果比利再犯罪 你就是从犯
Billy commits any more crimes, then you're an accessory.
该死 我记得你
Oh, shit. I remember you.
所以你才去小组吗 找比利
That why you were at group? Looking for Billy?
你不能让这种事发生
You can't let this happen.
你知道我有权利的
You know I got rights.
我没来过这儿
I was never here.
你现在是条子的走狗了
You a bitch for the feds now?
杰克 你还是告诉我们他在哪吧
Jake, why don't you just tell us where he is?
你还是闭上嘴 给我松绑再来揍我吧
Why don't you shut your mouth and try that shit with me untied?
看看你 好吧
Look at you, huh? All right.
你想玩 杰克 你想玩游戏吗
You wanna play, huh, Jake? You wanna play games, huh?
来吧
Do it.
来啊 杰克 来啊
Come get it, Jake. Come on, come get it.
这就对了
That's it.
感觉到了吗
Feel it?
悠着点
Easy.
他在哪 杰克
Where is he, Jake?
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
这下你要永远留疤了 知道吗
You got a permanent reminder, you got that?
不管接下来发生什么 杰克
Whatever comes next, Jake,
都怪你了 明白吗
is on you. It's on you. You understand me?
你不介意吗
So, are you good with that?
你觉得你可以撑住吗 是吗
You think you can do this? Is that what you think?
感觉如何
How's it feel?
住手
Stop.
再问一次 他在哪
One more time. Where is he?
他在哪 杰克
Where is he, Jake?
去你妈
Kiss my ass.
他在哪
Where is he?
我说住手
I said stop!
我需要去外面跟你谈谈 马上
I need to talk to you outside. Now.
你为什么这么做 科迪斯
Why are you doing this, Curtis?
我们就是要比利 杰克 我知道你知道他在哪
We just need Billy, Jake. And I know you know where he is.
-你失控了 -天呐 你少来
- You're out of control. - Oh, Christ, don't start with me.
马达尼 你受不了这个
Madani, you ain't got the stomach for this.
你就走
Just walk away.
回去过你舒适的生活
Go back to your cozy little life.
假装这些事不存在
Just pretend that this shit doesn't happen.
等我了结了此事 你会在报纸上看到比利的照片
You'll see Billy's picture in the paper when I end it.
那我算什么
And then what does that make me?
如果我们继续这么做
If we keep doing this,
那我们也不比比利和罗林斯强
then we're no better than Billy and Rawlins were.
弗兰克和我跟比利是老朋友了
You know, Frank and I have been friends with Billy
大概从你下巴刚开始长毛时就是了
since about the time you were sprouting your first chin hairs.
我们不仅跟他一起训练
We didn't just train with Billy.
我们跟他一起服役
We served with him.
秘密行动
Covert operations.
血脉兄弟也不会那么亲
Blood doesn't make brothers closer than that.
直到后来
Right up until the point
比利杀了弗兰克全家
where Billy murdered Frank's whole family
还因为我碍事而枪击了我
and shot me for getting in his way.
他那么对我们
If he did that with us,
等他如愿了 你觉得他会怎么处理你
what do you think he's gonna do with you when he's done?
唯一比他还厉害的人
And the only person worse than him
马上就要回来了
is gonna be back in here any minute.
那你为什么在这儿
Then why are you here?
因为我是那个蠢到要插在他们直接的人
'Cause I'm the guy dumb enough to get in between them.
拜托 别像我一样
Please, don't do the same.
你们还开心吗
Are you boys having fun?
-就是谈谈心 -是吗
- Just having a little heart-to-heart. - Yeah?
好吧 杰克
All right, Jake.
过来
Come here.
你说我们接下来该插哪
Where do you think we should put this next?
好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Okay.
他们要袭击便捷支票兑换点
They're hitting the ReadyQuick check-cashing spot.
今早 我们一群人
This morning. Bunch of us.
等卡车运来周五的钱
Right after the truck makes the Friday drop,
我们就抢劫那里
we're gonna rob the place.
昨晚 我们一起睡在了12街的一间空仓库
Last night, we all stayed in that empty warehouse on 12th.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表