剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
He's the Punisher.
他会正义地把你的喉咙扯出来
He's gonna, like, righteously pull your spine out of your throat.
而且这有什么正义可言
What was righteous about all this, anyway?
不是说"不可杀人"吗[《十诫》]
What happened to "thou shalt not kill"?
拜托
I mean, come on, you...
你杀了从未伤害过任何人的人
you murdered people who never hurt anybody.
他们在利用你
They're using you.
就算有人说什么是真的
Just because someone says something is true
不代表它就是真的
doesn't mean that it is.
就算你想相信他们
Even if you wanna believe them.
就算你还在相信他们
Even if you keep believing them.
就算他们自己也相信
Even if they believe it themselves.
最终 你只能承认
In the end, you just have to admit
他们在撒谎 并改变自己的道路
that they're lying and change your own path,
因为 人是不会变的
'cause... people never change.
他们只会对你隐瞒 让你失望
They just hide stuff from you and let you down.
一次又一次
Over and over again.
很多孩子年纪轻轻就明白了这点
Plenty of kids learn that at a young age.
所以你得决定
And so you have to decide...
我是留下 还是自己选择道路
do I stay, or do I change the path for myself?
你还可以改变一切的
You could still change this.
太迟了
It's too late.
不非得的
It doesn't have to be.
放我走 放手吧
Let me go. Walk away.
我也希望我可以
I wish I could.
我真的希望我可以
I really wish I could.
警探
Detective.
我上次见你时 霍伊尔先生
Last time I saw you, Mr. Hoyle...
你举着来♥复♥枪♥ 对着我的脑袋
you had a rifle... pointed at my head.
-抱歉了 -你是该抱歉
- I'm sorry about that. - You should be.
-弗兰克·卡塞尔呢 -我不知道
- Where's Frank Castle? - I don't know.
但我知道 这一切得结束了
But what I do know is this shit needs to end.
所以我才来
That's why I'm here.
所以他才来
That's why he's here.
舒茨参议员
Senator Schultz?
你的朋友真有意思
Interesting company you're keeping.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
考虑到一切 我受到的对待算不错了
All things considered, I've been treated very well.
卡塞尔绑♥架♥了他
Castle kidnapped him.
解决了一桩没人知道的罪行
Solving a crime no one knew about.
不错啊
Impressive.
一个参议员跟比利·罗素有什么关系
What does the senator have to do with Billy Russo?
没有
Nothing.
那是什么
Then, what?
我不知道
I don't know. I just...
我只是把他放回来
Just giving him back.
参议员 你想逮捕此人吗
Senator, do you want me to arrest this man?
不想
No, I don't.
他只是想解决别人犯下的错误
He's just trying to fix someone else's mistakes.
而且不管怎样 警官
And for what it's worth, Officer,
我觉得科迪斯
I think that Curtis is
只是在想办法做正确的事
just trying to find a way to do the right thing.
这几天里
The last few days,
我明白了 跟卡塞尔有关的事从不轻松或简单
I've learned nothing is easy or simple where Castle is concerned.
我查过你 霍伊尔
I checked you out, Hoyle.
大家都说你是好人
Everyone says you're a good guy.
只要你不再拿枪指着别的警♥察♥
So long as you never point a gun at another cop again...
我可以放过你
you get a pass.
这次
This time.
走吧 参议员 我送你回家
Come on, Senator. I'm taking you home.
科迪斯 我建议你也回家
And, Curtis, I advise you the same.
我也没有别的更想做的事了
There's nothing I'd rather do more.
关上车门
Go ahead and close it.
你没事吧
You okay?
跪下 跪
I want you to get on your knees. Go ahead.
大卫在拖车里
David's in the trailer.
脑袋上绑着一磅C4炸♥药♥
A pound of C-4 strapped to his head.
我按下手♥机♥的发送键
I press the send button on this phone,
他就脑浆涂墙
we paint the walls with him.
你从不放弃 是吧
You keep on coming, don't you?
你怎么回事
So what is it with you? What's--
你有病吗
You sick?
你是个疯子吗
You some kind of maniac?
还是你欠他们什么
Or do you owe 'em something?
应该说是他们欠我的
More like something they owe me.
不 这事已经太过头了 你会被视为累赘的
Nah, this thing's gone too far. You're gonna end up a loose end.
你觉得你能信任他们吗
What, you think you can trust them?
我儿子在他们手里
They have my sons.
我知道你没得到机会救你的孩子
I understand you didn't have a chance to save your kids.
是啊
Yeah, that's right.
如果你有 你会怎么做
If you had, what would you have done?
我会不惜一切
I'd have done anything.
所以啊
Here we are.
是啊
Here we are.
那么你
So you, uh...
有名字吗
you got a name?
约翰
John.
好吧 约翰 是这样的
Okay, John. Here's the thing.
那个丫头 你正拿枪指着她脑袋的那个
That kid right there... the one whose head you got that gun on,
我愿为她不惜一切
you see, I'd do anything for her.
不惜一切
Anything.
所以我要你拿你的武器 指着我
So I want you to take that weapon... you point it at me.
来吧 指着我
Come on, just point it at me.
我没武器
I'm unarmed.
放了她 约翰
Let her go, John.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do here?
再杀个孩子吗 你是这样的人吗
You gonna kill another kid? Is that who you are?
放了她
Let her go.
过来
Come on.
弗兰克
Frank.
好了 听我说 你走吧
Okay. Hey, hey, you're okay. Listen to me. You gotta walk away.
弗兰克 别这么做
Frank, don't do this.
-快走吧 -别这样
- Walk away. Hey... - Don't do this.
停下
Stop it.
你走 你去上车
You walk away. You go get in that car,
一直开到路尽头
and you drive to the end of the road.
到了鸣笛 听到了吗 快去
You hit the horn when you get there. You hear me? Go now.
快去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
给我手♥机♥
Give me the phone.
是这样的 约翰
Here's the thing, John.
大卫不在里面
David's not in there.
那他在哪
Then, where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
Oh, you don't know?
-他在哪 -我不知道 约翰
- Where is he? - I don't know, John.
该死
Shit.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he? Huh?
你需要点时间吗
You need a minute?
我是在等你呢
I was waiting on you.
等等
Wait.
你杀他们时
When you kill them...
别伤害我儿子
don't hurt my boys.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
《何西阿书》8:7
"他们播种的是风 收割的是暴风" 即恶有恶报
你是暴风
You're the whirlwind.
喂
Hello?
科迪斯
Curtis...
科迪斯
Curtis...
我受伤了
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表