剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
两者之间的表述肯定不同 因为...
The expression of those aspects diverges, of course, because...
考虑到环境和童年
environment and childhood.
但是罪犯和警♥察♥都有一个共同的需求 掌控欲
But both criminals and cops shared a need: control.
对行动的掌控 对后果的掌控
Control over actions. Control over consequences.
对其他人的掌控
Control over other people.
但是主要是他们对自己的掌控
But, mostly, they craved control over themselves.
是吗
Yeah?
如果人人都能掌控自己 那我可能就得失业了
If people could control themselves, I'd be out of a job.
也许你也是
Probably you, too.
我想要一张收据
I require a receipt for that.
真不知道你为什么对这家伙如此过分保护
I don't know why you're so overprotective of this guy.
如果我们找不到其他人身上的优点
If we can't find the best in others,
那要怎么找到我们自己的呢
how can we hope to find it in ourselves?
别人还都说我理想主义呢
And people say I'm idealistic.
给你收据
Well, here's your receipt.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我应该告诉他你在这里
I should have told him you were here.
如果我说了 你会怎么做
What would you have done? If I had?
你会杀了他吗
Would you have killed him?
可能
Probably.
我现在是个罪犯了
I'm a criminal now.
我是个窝藏罪犯的罪犯
A criminal harboring a criminal.
一个杀人犯
A murderer.
我很清楚
I know better.
我很清楚
I know better.
你觉得
You think...
你觉得我会伤害你 是吗
You think that I would hurt you? That it?
你很难控制自己的冲动
You have poor impulse control.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, I do. I do.
不像你
Not like you.
你一点都不了解我
You know nothing about me.
你觉得
Did you think there was
这一切会有什么快乐的结局吗
gonna be some kinda happy ending to all this?
不会的
There's not.
全世界的治疗都无法达到快乐的结局
All the therapy in the world can't make that happen.
该死 你自己看上去都没有那么快乐 克里斯塔
Shit, you don't seem that happy yourself, Krista.
我已经在这儿住了一段时间了
I've been around here a little bit.
我倒是觉得你自己过得也不怎么样
Seems to me like you don't have much of a life.
我的情绪状态不关...
My emotional state is not your--
你想控制什么呢
What are you trying to control here, huh?
是你自己 还是我
Is it yourself? Or me?
因为这是不可能的 绝对不可能
Because that is never gonna happen. It's never gonna happen!
-你得冷静下来 比利 -KM是谁
- You need to calm down, Billy. - Who's KM?
-什么 -KM 我看了我的档案 他是谁
- What? - KM! I've read my file. Who is he?
你的另一个宠物计划吗
Some other pet project of yours?
另一个你想要控制的可怜混♥蛋♥吗
Some other poor bastard you've been trying to control?
我猜那也没有什么好结果
I'm guessing that didn't end too well.
一共有几个
How many have there been? Hmm?
我是第几号♥
What number am I?
科迪斯 怎么回事 如果你知道罗素在哪里
Curtis! Curtis, what is going on? If you know where Russo is,
你可以告诉我
you could've told me.
我这会儿都能派一支小队去突袭他家了
I'd already have a team kicking down his door by now.
真是太好了 我不是告诉你赶紧出城吗
Oh, that is just peachy. I thought I told you to leave town.
我有事要做
Yeah, I had shit to do.
是吗 你的事今天全变成我的麻烦了
Yeah? Well, your shit ended up on my shoe today.
马霍尼找上我了 这家伙是谁
I've had Mahoney up my ass. And who the hell is this guy, huh?
-他找你了吗 -没错 他来找我了
- He came at you? - Yeah, he came at me.
那你为什么不告诉我...
So why don't you tell me--
不管你们俩有什么要说的
Whatever it is you two are talking about,
私下去说
you do it on your own time.
坐
Take a seat.
我还以为你不知道他跑哪去了
Thought you didn't know where he was?
彼此彼此
I could say the same about you.
我找到了比利
I found Billy.
他在和一群老兵混在一起 有几个来过我的互助会
He's rolling with some vets. A couple of them go to my group.
他昨天找上我了
He rolled up on me yesterday.
他疯了 看得出来
He's crazy. You can see it.
他说他绝对不要再回去了
He said he's never going back inside.
如果几个警♥察♥想要逮捕他
So if a couple of cops go to try arrest him,
肯定会死人
people are gonna die.
这几天 我放过了几个我应该杀死的人
The last few days, I let men live that I should have killed.
这
And it...
这让我很火大
It pisses me off.
上帝啊 你太不现实了
Jesus, you are unreal.
至于你拍下的那个疯子
As far as that maniac on your phone,
那是我的问题 我会处理
that's my problem and I'll deal with it.
我保证
I give you my word.
不 弗兰克 你不能两头打
No, Frank. No. You can't fight a war on two fronts.
我们先处理比利·罗素 然后再解决剩下的
We deal with Billy Russo first, and everything else comes after.
你想要回你的人生
You want your lives back.
我明白
I get it.
我会找到比尔 结束这一切
So I'm gonna find Bill and I'm gonna end it.
我会用我的办法来
I'm gonna do it my way.
你必须接受
And you gotta be right with that.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表