剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
One place I'm welcomed is McFeeny's.
这蛇是什么
What's with the snakes?
那是阿斯克勒庇俄斯之杖
Well, that is the rod of Asclepius.
阿斯克勒庇俄斯是医神
Asclepius was a healer. The greatest there was.
但诸神是唯一可以
But the gods were the only ones allowed
统治生死的
to have dominion over life and death,
于是他们为此杀了他
so they killed him for it.
蛇据信代表了治愈的重生
The snake is thought to represent the rebirth of healing.
就像蛇蜕皮
Like the snake shedding its skin,
病患因医者的医术脱胎换骨
the sick are transformed by the healer's art.
你觉得我们就是这样吗
That what you think's happening here?
我在...脱胎换骨
I'm being... transformed?
你的治愈要看
How you heal depends on
你能不能接受这痛苦 令人崩溃的改变
how you accept this painful, world-shattering change.
这不容易
It's not easy.
但工具在你手里
But you have the tools.
你还去你的互助小组吗
Are you still going to your support group?
嗯
Yep.
离开这里后就去
Straight after this.
我知道你有这感觉
I know it feels like it,
但你并不是唯一面对这问题的人
but you are not the only person dealing with this.
你觉得紧张吗 霍伊尔先生
You a little nervous, Mr. Hoyle?
不 只是谨慎
No, just careful.
这城市不太平
It's a crazy city, you know?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
迪娜·马达尼 国土安♥全♥部♥
Dinah Madani. Homeland Security.
我觉得像已经认识你了 虽然我们没见过
Feels like I know you already, even though we never met.
是啊 打了你的人也打了我
Yeah, well, the same guy who shot you, shot me.
我们有几个共同认识的人
We got a few people in common, I guess.
比利·罗素
Billy Russo.
还有弗兰克·卡塞尔
And, uh, Frank Castle.
你最近跟他联络过吗
Have you... Have you heard from him lately?
没有 他不怎么喜欢寄明信片
Nah. He's not much of a guy for postcards.
你呢
You?
没有
No.
你为什么来这儿
What brings you down here?
老实说 我走投无路了
To be honest, I'm desperate.
在翻查所有我找得到的角落
Turning over any stones I can find.
你真想看到你能找出什么来吗
You sure you want to see what's underneath 'em?
听着
Look, I--
我们还集♥会♥吧
Are we still meeting?
嗯 拿杯咖啡 我们马上开始
Yeah. Yeah, just grab some coffee. We'll start in a sec.
抱歉 我们得集♥会♥了
Look, I'm sorry. We're gonna have to do this--
几分钟就好的
Look, it'll only take a few minutes.
如果我让他们等你
Look, if I make them wait for you,
那我会让他们觉得 他们不重要
then I'm making them feel like they don't matter.
而他们几乎时时刻刻都是这个感觉
And that's pretty much how these guys feel 24/7.
我不要那么做
I'm not gonna do that.
所以 你想谈 就等集♥会♥结束后
So, if you wanna talk, catch me after the meeting.
或者 要不 你也听听吧
Or better yet, how about you sit in?
没准
Who knows?
你能收获点什么
You might get something from it.
高中真讨厌
High school sucked.
我爸爸以前...现在...
You know, my dad was, um... is...
反正 是个混♥蛋♥ 知道吗
Whatever... An asshole. You know what I mean?
我不想待在马斯提克 你们去过那里吗
And I don't want to stay in Mastic. You been to Mastic?
不要 那里全是废物 我必须离开
No way. Whole town full of losers. I-- I had to get out.
我以为有办法能让我好起来
I figure there was a way to get my mind right.
过上好日子
Get good at life.
军队 步兵
The army. Infantry.
做点事 "强大♥陆♥军"
Do shit. "Army Strong."
真是的
Right on.
然后 噗
Then, poof...
被开除了
discharge...
还不是关荣退伍
other than honorable.
你知道你可以上诉吧
You know you can appeal your status, right?
是吗
No shit?
是啊
No shit.
我想问问为什么让游客留下
I want to know what the tourist is doing here.
你显然是个平民 是吧
I mean, you're obviously a civilian, right?
你服过役吗
You serve?
没进过军队
Not in the military, no.
这是来做调研的吗 亲爱的
On some sort of research trip, honey?
杰克 我请她留下的 你还是尊重...
Jake, I asked her to be here. How about a little respect--
等等 我自己能说话
Hold on. I can speak for myself.
我懂 你所做的让你变得特别
I get it. What you've done makes you special.
没有别人能理解 因为他们不在场
No one else can understand, because they weren't there.
你以为观察所里的人
You think guys stuck in OPs
是唯一在打这场仗的吗
were the only ones fighting these wars?
你以为只有你见识过可怕的事吗
Like you were the only ones who'd ever seen bad shit?
你曾被送去过沙漠国家
You ever got sent to a desert country
打一场你赢不了的战争
to fight a war you can't win
又没人能告诉你为什么吗
and no one can tell you why?
他们不会说挨枪子多疼
They don't tell you how getting shot burns.
遭遇大面♥积♥创伤时
In the face of massive damage,
身体只感觉到热度
maybe the body just registers heat.
或是尸体在你怀里的感觉 它会动
Or how a corpse feels in your arms. The way it shifts.
先是时不时抽动 然后又不动了
They're there and then they're not.
他们不会说为你的信念而战
They don't tell you fighting for something you believe in
会毁了你的人生 因为
will ruin your life, because...
信念挡不住子弹
belief never stopped a bullet.
还觉得我需要来调研吗
Still think I need to do my research?
抱歉 女士 真的 我不知道
I'm sorry, ma'am. I sincerely am. I didn't realize.
你还真有可说的话 马达尼特工
You had some things to say, huh, Agent Madani?
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊 看来是的
Yeah, it, uh, it turns out I did.
说出来总比憋回去好
Better out than in.
我看他们 我自己
You know, I... I look at all those guys, myself,
都因为我们的所作所为而饱受困扰
so messed up by what we've done...
我们被派去做的事
what we were sent to do.
这让我不理解怎么还能有人回来继续做这个
It makes me wonder how anyone just comes back and carries on.
听着 对于比利这样的人
Listen, with... with someone like Billy...
他是上战场之前就已经破碎了
was he a broken man before he went to war,
还是战争把他变成了别的东西
or did war turn him into something else?
罗素大概是我见过的最有海军陆战队潜质的人
Russo was probably the most natural Marine I've ever seen.
或许也就弗兰克比他还强
Except for maybe Frank.
不是战争扭曲了比利 是贪婪
It wasn't the war that twisted Billy. It was greed.
如果我知道比利在哪 我会告诉你的
If I knew where Billy was, I'd tell you.
嗯 但你会先告诉我 还是别人
Yeah, but would you tell me first, or someone else?
-我恐怕不明白你的意思 -是吗
- I'm not sure I know what you mean. - No?
科迪斯 拜托 我只想找办法了结此事
Look, Curtis, come on. I just want to find a way to end it.
什么办法呢 马达尼特工
And what way would that be, Agent Madani?
比利·罗素进监狱
Billy Russo behind bars.
我以为你会说别的呢
I thought maybe you would say something different.
是吗
Yeah?
因为我真希望弗兰克当时在旋转木马上
Because I wish Frank ended the whole damn thing
就了结一切
right on that carousel.
看上去还是不妙
It still doesn't look so good.
没事的
It's fine.
就好像你还挺期待的
It's almost like you were looking forward to it.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
别介意 但如果你不在乎...
Look, no offense, but if it's all the same to you...
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你随意吧
Knock yourself out.
威士忌和啤酒 谢谢
Whiskey and a beer, please.
那外套是你挣来的
You earn that jacket?
还是在军需用品店买♥♥的
Or you buy it in some army surplus store?
挣来的
Earned it.
你那脸也是吗
Can you say the same for that face?
另一个人更惨
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表