剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
你又打瞌睡了
You did it again.
你该让我开的
You should really let me drive.
你别想了
You ain't driving.
你总这么打瞌睡
Look, you keep falling asleep.
你会把我们开沟里
You're gonna drive us into some ditch
然后我们就会在前不着村后不着店的地方冻死了
and then we'll freeze to death in the middle of nowhere.
你至少该停车 先休息会儿
Well, we should stop till you get some rest, at least.
你要看着我 确保我不会流血而死吗
Are you gonna keep an eye on me? Make sure I don't bleed out?
你救了我 这也是应该的嘛
It's the least I can do after you saved my life.
你的鬼扯
That bullshit of yours, what...
对什么样的蠢蛋好使啊
what kind of asshole does that actually work on?
我真想知道
I'm just wondering.
好吧 算了
Fine. Fine. You know what, forget it.
害死自己证明你是对的好了
Kill yourself just to prove a point.
-真大男子主义 -嗯
- How very male of you. - Right.
我们在荒郊野岭
We're in the middle of nowhere.
-天呐 -我们到底要跑多远
- Jesus Christ. - How far do we plan to run, anyway?
随你了
Whatever. Whatever.
拉克维尔
潮汐旅馆
去给我们要间房♥
Go get us a room.
-就一间吗 -对
- Just one? - Just one.
喂
Yeah?
别干傻事 知道了吗
Don't do anything stupid, you got it?
你为什么不放我走呢
Look, why can't you just let me go?
真的 我们都跑掉了
I mean, seriously, we got away.
你只能去那间办公室里给我们要间房♥
The only place you're going is in that office to get us a room.
我需要钱
I'll need some money.
完全不可疑呢
Not suspicious at all.
天呐
Christ.
现在很晚了
It's late.
-严格讲 是太早了 -要房♥间吗
- Technically, I think it's early. - You want a room?
你们后面
I don't suppose you got a
有厕所我能借用下吗 黛比
bathroom back there I could use, do you, Debbie?
不能
No, we don't.
因为你需要的设施
But there's all the facilities you might need
都在你可以租的房♥间里
in the rooms if you rent one.
我们就是做这个生意的
That's what we do here.
拜托了 我在路上跑了一晚上了
Please. I've been on the road all night.
我要急死了
I'm, like, really desperate here.
我们有规矩
We got a policy.
设施清单 就一般旅馆的那些
List of facilities, the usual motel stuff.
但我们很干净 我父母对此很严格
But we're clean. My folks are strict on that.
-我要个双人间 -好
- I'll take a twin. - All right, then.
说清楚 这是今晚的房♥ 不是明天的
To be clear, this is for tonight, not tomorrow, okay?
那得另收费了
That'll be another charge.
其实
Actually, that's...
这并不清楚 看啊
that's not very clear at all. I mean, look.
太阳升起来了 已经明天了吧
Sun's up. It's tomorrow, surely.
应该说是今天的
Today, even.
你在我的夜班结束前入住 就不算今天
You check in before my night shift finishes, it's not today.
是昨天 不管有没有太阳
It's yesterday, sun or no sun.
你要不要房♥间了
You want a room or not?
7号♥ 在后面
Number seven, around back.
进去
Let's go.
请勿打扰
去坐在床上
Sit on the bed. Go on.
该死
Damn it.
天呐
Oh, God.
该死
Shit.
该死
Ah, shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
能告诉我个名字吗
You got a name I could use?
该死
Shit.
叫我彼得就行
Just call me Pete.
-彼得 -嗯
- Pete? - Yeah.
我是瑞秋
I'm Rachel.
好吧 彼得 有什么计划
Okay, Pete, so... what's the plan?
去厕所里
Just go get in the bathroom.
快点 去
Go on. Go.
坐下
Sit down.
等等 你干什么...
Wait. What are you do...
天呐
Oh, youch.
这可不妙 是吧
That is nasty, isn't it?
该死
Oh, shit.
你真不要自己一个人处理吗
Hey, are you sure you wouldn't rather be alone for this?
我可以走的
I can leave.
天呐
God...
打开医疗箱
Open up the medicine kit.
快点
Go on.
肯定是反弹的 没进去太深
It must have been a ricochet. It didn't go too deep.
总有积极的一面 是吧
Every cloud, huh?
该死
Son of a bitch.
我需要你帮我 好吗
Look, I'm gonna need you to do this for me, all right?
来嘛 你欠我的
Come on, you figure you owe me.
拿镊子替我夹出来 天呐
Just pick it up and do it for me, for Chrissake.
-你干什么 -洗手
- What are you doing? - Washing my hands.
我们之前到处摸
You want me digging around with these
要我拿脏手给你取吗
after what we've been doing?
好了 开始了
All right, here goes.
这对你来说正常吗
Is this, like, normal behavior for you?
挨枪子
Like, getting shot, I mean.
屁♥股♥上没挨过 这是第一次
Well, not in the ass. First time for that.
拔♥出♥来♥
Get it. Get it.
好了 然后呢
All right, um... now what?
我需要你缝合伤口
I need you to stitch up the wound.
缝合...
Stitch...
什么 我是个女孩 就肯定会缝纫吗
What? I'm a girl, so that means that I know how to sew?
不 我根本不知道该怎么缝你的屁♥股♥
No, I don't have the first idea how to macramé your backside.
我不管你缝得好不好看
I don't give a shit what it looks like.
缝合伤口就行 快点的
You just close up the wound. Do it now.
我真的很感激你所做的一切
Look, I really am grateful for everything you did, okay?
真的 你女友的事我也很抱歉
I mean it. And I'm sorry about your girlfriend.
太不幸了 抱歉
Sucks. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry.
我知道你想要答案 换了谁都会
And I know you want answers. Anyone would.
但我真的不清楚现在的状况
But I genuinely have no idea what this is.
好吗 我发誓
All right? I promise you.
我觉得这些人
I think these people
肯定错把我当成别人了 因为
must have mistaken me for somebody else, 'cause...
我只是个大学生
I'm just some college student
来镇上大学面试的
in town for an interview at the university, and...
先生
Hey, mister, um...
彼得
Pete, um...
我不想再惹麻烦了
Look, I don't want any more trouble, okay?
我父母肯定要担心我的下落了
My parents are gonna start wondering where the hell I am.
你可以让我走吗 求你
So can you please, please, just let me go?
好了吗
You done?
拜托 听我说 我得走...
Please, listen to me, okay? I need to go--
缝针 缝好了吗
With the stitching? Are you done?
好了
Yeah, I'm done.
去床上
Get on the bed.
不
No, no!
给我乖乖躺床上
Get your ass on the goddamn bed.
-手给我 -你干什么
- Give me your hands. - What are you doing?
-手给我 -不
- Give me your goddamn hands! - No.
-听着 -闭嘴
- Look, hey, hey-- - Shut up.
你不想这么做的 好吗
Hey, you really don't have to do this, okay?
我不会再跑了 我保证
I'm not gonna run again. I promise.
你要脱鞋吗
You want your shoes on or off?
-去你的 -好吧
- Screw you. - Okay.
-随你 -嗯
- Suit yourself. - Yeah.
天呐
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表