剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
娜塔莉想做一名音乐家
Natalia, she plans to be a musician.
小提琴
Violin.
我喜欢看她演奏
I love to watch her play.
带上你的家人离开这座城市 永远不要回来
You take your family. You get out of town. You never come back.
谢谢你 卡塞尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Castle!
我不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
我要是再在美国看到你 有你好看的
I see you back in America again, I'll pay you a visit.
你和他们一起工作
You work with them.
伙计们 你们好吗 有要加的吗
What's up, boys? How we doin'? Anybody need anything?
不 不用 来吧 这是荷赛
No, we got you. We got you. This is José.
伙计 比利 你好 你好吗
Hey, man. Billy. What's up? How you doin'?
我跟他们处得来
Anyway, I got along with them.
什么"内心和灵魂"简直是胡扯
"Hearts and Minds" Is kind of bullshit,
但只要你能让人发笑
but if you're making people laugh,
他们就不会弄死你
they're not gonna shoot you.
我要每一样东西上的指纹 部分的也要
I want every print from every piece. Partials, too.
在身份识别系统和综合自动指纹识别系统进行识别
Run them all through AFIS and then through NGI.
-你能... -这是机密
- Can you-- - It's classified.
我这辈子一直在等一个这样的机会
I've been waiting my whole life for this.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
伙计们 伙计们 帮帮我
Guys! Guys, you gotta help me.
他们要拖走我的车 我的车被拖走了
They're taking my car. I'm getting towed.
我的全部家当都在那车上
My whole life is in that car.
拜托
Oh, come on!
该死
Shit.
该死 伙计
Shit. Look, man...
波比 荷赛 跟着他 侧面包抄拦住他
Bobby, José, follow him. We'll flank him and cut him off.
你们俩 走
You two. Let's go. Come on.
上
Let's go.
走开 你...
Hey! Get off there. What are you--
放开我 你干什么 放开我
Get off me. What are you doing? Get your hands off me.
混♥蛋♥ 放开我
Bastard! Get off me.
乖乖停止反抗并闭嘴
Now, you can either stop fighting and shut up
不然我就把你揍成两段
or I will break you in half.
你疯了 放开我 疯子
You're crazy. Get off me, you freak.
-喂 -冷静点 伙计
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! - Take it easy, man.
该死
Shit.
吉宝 希望你记得带钥匙了
Jimbo, I hope you remembered your keys.
你得赶紧出城 听到了吗
Now, you need to get out of town. You hear me?
换车牌 开车去得州
Change those plates and drive to Texas.
因为如果他们查不到你的车牌号♥
'Cause if they don't get you on the plates,
你还在纽约的话就会查你的车辆识别号♥码
they'll get you on the VIN if you stay in New York.
好的 谢了 伙计们
You got it. Thanks, guys.
说真的 谢谢
I mean it. Thanks.
好运 伙计
Good luck, man.
比利 这也太简单了 我们太轻松了
Damn, Billy. That was easy. We did that easy.
-这感觉多好啊 -太好了
- How good did that feel? - Pretty damn good.
-你们的行动很快 -就像骑自行车
- You guys moved pretty well. - Yeah, like riding a bicycle.
我们每晚都是在酒吧浪费时间
We're wasting our time in that bar every night.
我们应该干点什么 做安保工作什么的
We should be doing jobs, working protection, something like that.
挣点钱 趁我们宝刀未老多搞点钱
Make some money, get some juice while we're at it.
对 为什么要给别人干活呢
Right. Why work for someone else?
我们这一群人甚至能抢银行什么的了
A crew like this? We should rob a bank or something.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
波洛佐涅夫对舒茨家的说法没错
So, Poloznev was right about the Schultzes.
他们在买♥♥通国会
They're buying Congress,
就是一点一点来
basically, just one small piece at a time.
他们有不少另类右翼的网站
They run these alt-right websites,
用来捏造丑闻
and they use them to make up scandals
抹黑他们的对手 这些都不是什么违法的勾当
and rat-punk their opponents. And none of it's even illegal.
但是就因为两个男人
Oh, but killing all my friends,
在一场葬礼上亲亲 就把我朋友杀光...
because two gay dudes kissed at a funeral...
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么了
What?
你的朋友们会死
Your friends died because
是因为他们被卷入了敲诈勒索中
they got involved with a blackmail scheme.
你自己要参与这种游戏 你以为会有什么下场
I mean, what do you think happens when you play games like that?
人生就完了 就此终结
Lives get ruined. They get ended.
我不想发生那种事
I didn't want that to happen.
所以呢 那又有什么关系
So what? What does that got to do with anything?
你既然做了选择 就要承担后果
You make a choice. You live with the consequences.
-后果 -没错
- The consequences? - That's right.
-你是说你杀了他们 -你说得没错
- You mean you kill them? - You're goddamn right.
你知道这样就让你变得和他们一样了吧
You do realize that makes you just like them, right?
是你想要用枪的
You're the one who wanted to play with guns.
好吧 是你告诉我要战斗
All right. You told me to fight,
我就是照做了
and that's exactly what I'm doing.
我只是想让我自己派上点用场
I'm just trying to make myself useful here.
算了
You know what? Forget it.
-上帝啊 -随便了 好好一想
- Christ. - Whatever. Think about it.
我知道的事你也都知道了
You know everything I do now.
如果我被抓了 对你来说没有任何区别
If I were to get caught up, nothing changes for you. Nothing.
反正我就是个麻烦
I'm a pain in the ass anyway, right?
你跟我说过很多次了
You told me that often enough.
不管接下来怎么样 你都不需要我了
Whichever way this goes, you don't need me.
听着 听着 你...
Okay, look, look, look, just...
不要再这样说了 好吗
don't talk that way, all right?
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down!
请
Please.
我知道如果不是你杀了人 我早就死了
Look, I know I'd be dead if it weren't for you killing people.
我明白
I get that.
我就是...我真的不喜欢这样
I just... I really hate this.
你知道吗
You know?
我真希望 我真希望我能回去改变一切
I wish... I wish I could go back and change it.
你不想吗
I mean, don't you?
如果你能回去改变一切 你不会吗
If you could go back and change it, wouldn't you?
我当时傻了
I was shit-faced.
我就看着他拖走了我的车
I saw him taking my car and
然后他们就突然冲上去了
then the guys just went into action, man. Boom!
我还没反应过来就结束了
It was done before I knew it.
杰克的哥们 那个毁容了的家伙
Jake's buddy, the dude with the messed-up face,
他要我赶紧离开
he told me to take off.
我就听他的话开车去得州
I was driving to Texas. Just like I was told.
我本来打算先换车牌
I was gonna change the plates first,
但我停在路边小睡了一会
but I parked and I just caught a quick nap
这样就不会被抓到酒驾了
so no one would pull me over for drinking.
然后
And then...
他们就在路边抓到了我 伙计 我只是...
And then they caught me at the curb, and, man, I'm just...
我们会给你找个地方先安顿下来 好吗
We're gonna find a place for you to crash somehow, all right?
杰克的哥们是谁
Jake's buddy, who was he?
什么比利 应该是海军陆战队的
Billy somebody. A marine, I think.
我没有跟警♥察♥说过在场还有别人
I didn't tell the cops about anyone else who was there.
我做的没错吧 科迪斯
Did I do right, Curtis?
我觉得说了也没法把我的车要回来
I figured it wouldn't help me get my car back.
嗯
No.
别乱走
Sit tight.
看着我 什么都不要告诉他们 好吗
Look at me. Don't tell them anything, all right?
好的
Cool.
一张传票
A subpoena.
涵盖了关于比利·罗素的一切
Covers anything with Billy Russo's name on it.
医疗记录 艺术项目 情书
Medical records, art projects, love notes...
你一直都是想进执法部门工作吗 马霍尼警长
Have you always wanted to be in law enforcement, Sgt. Mahoney?
以前去看过一个占星术士
I saw an astrologer once...
一个医生去看这个是不是太迷信了
Doesn't sound very scientific. For a doctor.
那是个生日礼物
It was a birthday gift.
他提到
He mentioned something
罪犯和警♥察♥的出生天宫图
about how the natal charts
几乎是一模一样的
of criminals and cops were nearly identical.
同样的星落在同样的位置
Same planets in the same places.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表