剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
你就不该钻出来 比尔
You should've stayed in your hole, Bill.
天呐
God...
-停车 -什么
- Stop the car. - What?
-停车 停车 -绝对不行
- Stop the car. Stop the car. - No way, man!
你疯了吗
What are you, out of your goddamn mind?
停车 我说停车
Stop the car! I said stop the car!
绝对不行
No way, man.
马上
Now.
该死的
God damn it.
该死
Shit.
是你把我伤成这样的吗 弗兰克
You do this to me, Frank?
该死
Shit.
我说
I said...
是你把我伤成这样的吗
...did you do this to me?
就他妈是我
You're goddamn right I did!
该死
Shit.
突击队 上 上
Strike team, move out! Move out!
大家小心
Everybody, careful!
放下武器
Put down your weapon!
放下武器
Put down your weapon!
三点钟 那边
Three o'clock! Over there!
上 上
Move out! Move out!
趴下 趴下
Down! Down! Down!
比利 快走 上车
Let's go! Billy! Get in!
比利 得走了
Billy, now! Move!
惩罚者 第二季 第八集
给我让开
Get out of the way!
放下枪 弗兰克 放下枪
Drop the gun, Frank! Drop it!
踢过来
Kick it over.
跪下
Now get on your knees.
慢慢的
Nice and slow.
好久没见 弗兰克
It's been a while, Frank.
长官 我需要你放他走
Sir, I'm gonna need you to let him go now.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是拿AR10指着你脑袋的人
I'm the guy with the AR-10 pointed at your head.
弗兰克 走吧
Frank, let's go.
你追错人了
You're going after the wrong guy.
纽约不需要你再来搅和
New York doesn't need your shit again.
如果我离开这条小巷 你还要跟上来吗
If I leave this alley, you gonna follow me?
那是当然的
You better believe it.
弗兰克
Frank!
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉了
I apologize.
为什么
For what?
弗兰克 快走吧
Now, Frank! Let's move!
该死 那真疯狂
God damn, that was insane!
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
刚刚是怎么回事
Man, what the hell just happened?
问那个车里的疯子吧
Ask the maniac in the car.
你觉得我们拿到多少
How much you think we got?
我们得先数 蠢蛋
We gotta count it first, dumbass.
你呢
And you?
好样的 兄弟
Nice work, brother.
还以为那老疯婆子要坑死我们了
Thought that crazy old bitch was gonna screw us.
-那手榴弹是真的吗 -当然
- Was that grenade real? - Sure was.
该死 我以为是假的呢 这人谁啊
Shit. I thought it was a fake. Who is this dude?
他是差点害我们被抓的混♥蛋♥
He's the asshole who nearly got us caught.
你在听吗
You even listening?
惩罚者怎么会出现
What the hell was the Punisher doing there,
你个臭疯子
you crazy son of a bitch?
我们分钱 然后离开吧
Let's just make the cut and get out of here.
你会跟其他人一样拿到分成的 是吧 比利
You'll get your cut like the rest of us. Right, Billy?
我似乎做的比你们要多
It seems I'm due a little bit more than the rest of you guys.
我们平均分 这是说好的
We split this up even, fair and square. That was the deal.
你就不该钻出来 比尔
You should've stayed in your hole, Bill.
嗯 是我
Yeah, it's me.
比利 你觉得呢
Billy, what do you say?
等等 你为什么问他
Wait. Why are you asking him?
这个拼图脸的混♥蛋♥差点害我们被抓
This jigsaw-faced bastard almost got us busted.
整件事出了岔子 就是因为你失控了
This whole thing went sideways 'cause you lost your shit.
不管了 我们分钱吧
Screw all this. Let's just split it.
还有谁对我的行事风格有意见吗
Anybody else got a problem with the way that I do things?
没事
You're good.
我刚冲一个纽约警局警♥察♥开了枪
I just took a shot at a New York City police officer.
老天爷啊 弗兰克 我们在干什么
Jesus Christ, Frank. What are we doing, man?
你觉得他们要多久能查到
How long you think it's gonna take for them to figure out
弗兰克·卡塞尔的独腿黑人朋友是谁
who Frank Castle's one-legged black friend is, huh?
我也不想这么说 科特 但是
I hate to say this, Curt, but,
还真有别人
there is somebody else, you know.
去你的 弗兰克
Screw you, Frank.
去你的
Screw you.
我有一堆呢 你能拿我怎么样
Look, I got a bunch of 'em. What do you want?
我有一堆独腿黑人朋友
I got a bunch of black one-legged friends.
就是这样
I mean, I have what I have.
你撒谎
That's a lie. That's a lie.
你是我的唯一 科迪斯
Yeah, you're the only one for me, Curtis.
我叫你留在车里的
I told you to stay in the car.
我待在车里了
I did. I did.
直到我看见有个狙击手要把你脑袋打开花了
Until I saw a sniper about to blow your head off.
问题就是 弗兰克
You see, here's the thing, Frank...
你总叫别人别插手
You keep telling people to stay out of it,
但他们在乎你 不管你喜不喜欢
but they care about you, whether you like it or not.
-我可不能看着你死 -嗯
- And I wasn't about to see you die. - Yeah.
你不来我也没事的
I'd have been all right.
扯淡 那家伙很可能打爆你的脑袋
Bullshit! That guy would have shot your head off.
我看到比尔时
You know, when I saw Bill,
他看我的眼神
he looked at me like...
好像什么都没变
like nothing had changed, you know?
好像我们还是朋友
Like we were still friends.
相信我 我掏枪时 他很震惊
I'm telling you, when I drew on him, he was shocked, you know?
他...
He was...
就好像他很受伤
It was like he was hurt.
他很糊涂
You know, he was all confused.
就像是我背叛了他
Like I had betrayed him.
我看着他的脸
I looked at his face...
会看到玛丽亚 孩子们
I saw Maria, I saw the kids...
看到我们以前在一起时的样子 知道吗
Saw how we always used to be together. You know? We were...
我们是一家人
We were family, you know?
我发誓 他也看到了
I swear to God, he saw it, too.
我能告诉你 科特 他不知道他做了什么
I'll tell you right now, Curt, he does not know what he did.
他不知道 我看出来了
He doesn't. I saw that.
我有机会的
You know, I had the shot...
但我僵住了
and I froze.
就那么一刻 但随即就太迟了
It was just for a second, but then it was too late.
逃跑车 在19街的车♥库♥
...getaway car. It's the garage on 19th.
两具尸体 其他人不见踪影
It's got two DBs, no sign of anyone else.
我是马霍尼 保护现场 我就去
This is Mahoney. Secure the scene. I'm on the way.
走吧
Let's go.
克里斯塔
Krista!
克里斯塔
Krista.
求你 求你开门
Please, please open the door.
克里斯塔 求你让我进去
Krista, please let me in.
求你
Please...
我以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
我有好多想法
I thought a lot of things.
但那都不是真的
And none of them were real.
你不能想来就来 想走就走
You can't come and go as you please.
我没有别处可去了
Yeah, I got nowhere else to go.
你要我求你 我就求你
You want me to beg, I'll beg.
克里斯塔
Krista. Krista!
你去哪了
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表