剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
是你故意让我听到的
Well, you made sure I couldn't miss that.
我猜你是想让我听整个治疗过程
I'm guessing you wanted me to hear your whole healer shtick.
你冒太多风险了
You take too many risks.
你一直在做自我毁灭的行为
Your behavior is self-destructive.
所以你怎样 你想把我也脱胎换骨了
So, what, you're trying to transform me, too?
是这样吗
That it?
我只是认为所有人都值得拯救
I just think everyone is worth saving.
甚至你 尽管你不想要
Even you. Even if you don't.
我没有什么可失去的了
Well, I got nothing left to lose.
但是你有
You do.
那么为什么要去冒险 我是说 这
So why take the risk? I mean, that...
看起来是种自我毁灭
that seems kind of self-destructive.
所以不管这到底是什么 都不是
So whatever this is, it's not, uh...
不是只为了我 对吗
It's not all about me, is it?
你昨晚去哪了
Where were you last night?
我跟杰克喝了点酒 老实说 挺多
I had a drink with Jake. Couple drinks, in fact.
与跟你有相同问题的人聊天有帮助吗
Did talking to someone with similar issues help you?
我想有吧
I guess.
杰克知道是什么感觉 我们有共同语言
Jake knows how it is. We got things in common.
请不要再离开这个地方了
Please don't leave here again.
如果我离开呢
And what if I do?
别被抓
Don't get caught.
这地方可真行啊
This place is really something.
四面墙 有暖气 你还想要什么
You got four walls and heat. What do you need?
没有好奇心就不是人了 弗兰克
Loss of curiosity is a loss of humanity, Frank.
是啊 我知道出口在哪 好奇心满足了
Yeah, well, I know where the exits are. Curiosity satisfied.
你从哪弄到的
Where'd you get that?
科迪斯
Curtis.
我应该有把枪
I should have a gun.
如果你不会用枪 那枪一点用都没有
A gun by itself is worthless if you don't know how to use it.
上一次我给你把枪 你什么都没做
Last time I gave you one, you didn't do shit.
你可以教我啊
You could teach me.
好吧 丫头
All right, kid.
这样吧 空枪 空弹夹
Tell you what. Empty gun, empty clip.
我把我的给你
You can have mine.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Oh, yeah.
前提是你从我这里抢走
If you can take it from me.
这也太可爱了
Oh, that's really cute.
这才可爱
Now, that was cute.
还要来是吧
Again, huh?
你根本不知道你在干什么 来 坐下
You don't know what you're doing. Come here, sit.
准备好坐下了吗
Ready to sit down?
或者你可以直接给我演示正确的做法
Or you could just show me the right way to do it.
站起来 来吧
Get up. Come on.
-保持距离 懂吗 -嗯
- Keep your distance, okay? - Mmm.
第一步 你要把枪口推开
Step number one: you're gonna take the gun off line, right?
枪口推开 用力推 让我看看
Off line, right? Push hard. Show me.
干得漂亮
Attagirl.
放松
Easy. Easy.
好 现在第二步 抓住手腕 懂了吗
All right, now step two: go for that wrist, all right?
掌握先机 走 现在看好 从下面
Get control. Go. Now look. Underneath.
-懂了吗 从下面 -好的
- Yeah? Underneath. - Okay.
对准关节 关节是最弱的
Go for the joint. Joints are weakest.
对 特别是老家伙
Yeah, especially in old dudes.
是吗
Yeah?
放松 砰砰 听我说
Easy. Bang, bang. Listen to me.
用你的腿 绕到底下然后转身
Use your legs, get underneath and twist.
好
Okay.
看到了吗
Look at that, huh?
现在谁有枪
Who got a gun?
-好姑娘 现在谁有枪 -我有枪了
- Attagirl! Who's got a gun? - I got a gun.
你有枪了是吧 感觉很不错是吧
Yeah, you got a gun. It feels good, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
好 第三步
Okay. Step three:
你刚刚从准备杀你的人手中抢来了把枪
you just took a gun off somebody who wanted to use it on you.
你要怎么做
What do you do?
用枪打他们
You use it on them.
我不在乎他是谁 不要犹豫
I don't care who they are. You do not hesitate.
你要扣动扳机 懂了吗
You pull that trigger. You got it?
好 做给我看
Good. Show me.
不错 干得漂亮
Attagirl. Way to go.
你以前是个好爸爸
I bet you were a really good dad, huh?
你以前教导过丽莎这些事情吗
You ever, like, teach Lisa any of this or anything?
只要我来找你 我都会喊你的名字
Anytime I come here, I'm gonna call your name, okay?
这样如果门外有人不喊你的名字
So you hear somebody out there that doesn't call,
你就拿起霰弹枪
you just take the shotgun,
然后开火
you let loose.
打开地板门 没命的逃
You hit the hatch. You run like hell.
听明白了吗
You clear?
明白
Yeah.
非常明白
Crystal.
罗素被捕接受治疗时 他是被迫接受帮助的
Under arrest, in hospital care, Russo is forced to seek help.
但我忍♥不住去想
But I can't help imagining what would be
如果我能早一点干预 结果会是如何
if I had been able to intervene earlier.
比利很像KM
Billy reminds me of KM, so much.
如果我能触动他
If I can reach him...
我有时会思考为何越坚强的人
I sometimes wonder why the stronger the man,
越不愿意承认自己的痛苦 不愿意寻求帮助
the less able they are to admit their pain and ask for help.
比利·罗素令我感到痛心
I look at BR, and it breaks my heart.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
把弹夹退掉
Eject the magazine.
子弹也卸掉
Round, too.
是因为我才带枪吗
That because of me?
律师告诉我我开枪打了你
The lawyers told me that I shot you.
我不
And I don't...
我根本不记得
I don't remember that.
我知道了之后 想过给你打电♥话♥ 想说
I wanted to call you, after I found out, to say...
想说点什么
to say... something.
我知道你来探望过我
I know you came to visit me once.
如果我说我很抱歉 你会相信我吗
Would you believe me if I told you that I was sorry?
你的歉意能让你去自首偿还罪孽吗
Sorry enough to turn yourself in and pay for it?
我已经偿还了
Oh, I paid already.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
我不会再回去了 科迪斯
I'm never going back, Curtis.
所以任何想要找我麻烦的人
So anyone who comes at me...
我都会跟他拼个你死我活 听见了吗
it will be all or nothing, do you hear me?
有个小家伙告诉我你在到处打听我
Now, a little birdie told me that you've been asking about me.
但在我心里
And in here...
在我心里 我和你
In here, me and you...
我们仍然是兄弟
we're still brothers, man, so...
所以这一切
So all... All this...
这一切 对我来说很艰难 你懂吗
All this? This is hard for me, you know?
现在我需要你告诉我
Now, I need you to tell me...
这一切是怎么发生在我身上的
how did this happen to me?
这一切是怎么发生在我身上的
How did this happen to me?!
告
Just...
告诉我
Just tell me.
谁对我下的手
Who did this to me, man?
我希望我能告诉你 比利
I wish I could tell you, Billy.
我从未想过伤害你 兄弟
I was never gonna hurt you, man.
爱你今生到来生
丽贝卡
什么 你疯了吗
What? Are you crazy?
-是谁 -马霍尼
- Who is it? - Mahoney.
至少这次你没朝我开枪
At least this time you didn't shoot me.
有进步 我能进去吗
That's progress. May I come in?
你想从我这得到什么
What do you want with me?
我希望你能帮我搞清楚几件事
I was hoping you can help me with a couple things.
坏事总隐藏在细节中 对吧
Devil's in the details, right?
而且你也比别人更了解这个案子
And you know my case better than anyone.
我已经在证词中全说过了
Oh, it's all in my statement.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表