剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
We think we do, and we want to, but in the end we...
我们只是被直觉和情感支配
We're just ruled by instinct and emotion,
事后再想办法去解释
and we justify it to ourselves afterwards.
-连你也是吗 -连我也是
- Even you? - Even me.
男人觉得自己比我们强
You know, men think they're tougher than us?
很多女人也这么认为 但这是胡扯
And too many of us believe it, but it's bullshit.
他们只是比我们更能原谅自己
They're just way better at forgiving themselves than we are.
他们将你卷入他们的战争
They pulled you into their war.
但这不代表你必须要参与...
But that doesn't mean you have to participate...
或者选择站边
or choose sides.
抱歉问得这么直接
I'm sorry if this is blunt,
但是卡塞尔和比利有什么区别
but how is Castle any different from Billy?
如果不能用我们的所作所为来评判我们
If we're not judged by the things we do,
还能用什么呢
then how are we judged?
卡塞尔的家人在他眼前被人杀死
Castle's family was gunned down right in front of him,
而他无能为力
and he couldn't do anything about it.
唯一能做的事
The only way to make sense of that
就是不让其他人再遭遇这种事
is to stop it from happening to someone else.
发生在卡塞尔身上的事也无法给他
What happened to Castle doesn't give him the right
-决定谁生谁死的权利 -的确
- to choose who lives and who dies. - No, it doesn't.
但你得结合一个人所做的好事
But you have to tally up the good someone's done
和他所做的坏事相比
compared to the bad they've done,
就能得出结果了
and you see where they come out.
他杀了很多人 他想杀死比利·罗素
He's murdered a lot of people. He wants to murder Billy Russo.
-他从不杀无辜者 -谁来决定谁是无辜的
- Never anyone innocent. - Who decides who's innocent?
我见过他毫不犹豫地冒生命危险
I've seen him risk his life without a second thought
去拯救女人和小孩
to save women or kids.
那...
So...
所以呢 他因为怀有古典骑士精神就能得到豁免吗
What? He's exempt because of some archaic idea of chivalry?
不 他能得到豁免是因为
No, he is exempt because
如果弗兰克做了比利做过的那些事
if Frank ever did the things Billy has done,
他会感到自己宛如在地狱中煎熬
he would feel like he was burning in hell.
慢点 慢点 我买♥♥了一个钟头呢
Slow it down. Slow down. I paid for an hour.
你想要摇♥头♥丸♥ 我叫了我的毒贩子
You wanted molly. I called my guy.
我叫了给我送货的人
I called my guy who delivers.
你不是我叫的毒贩子
You're not my guy.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the shit are you--
琳达 我是科迪斯
Hi, Linda, it's Curtis.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
听着 我觉得我有在好转
Hey, look, I think I'm on the mend,
但我还是感觉不大好
but I'm still not feeling great.
不管这是什么病 谁都不会想被传上的
Look, I'm telling you, whatever this is, nobody wants it.
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
听着 谢谢你 听着 我...
Look, uh... Look... Yeah, I appreciate that. Look, I...
我感觉好点了会给你打电♥话♥
And I'll call you whenever I'm feeling up to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Yeah, yeah, I appreciate it.
真棒 你的声音什么的都装得很像
Bravo. You even did the voice and everything.
-该死 -她信了吗
- Shit. - She fall for that shit?
-我只能一个接一个地撒谎 -好样的
- I just keep shoveling lies. - Atta boy.
-我跟她说我胃不舒服 -嗯
- I told her I had some stomach thing? - Yup.
泻肚子
The rampant shits.
不错 不错
Nice. Nice.
给
Yeah. Here.
这是现实世界
You know, this is the real world.
希望这一切结束时候 它还存在
I'd like... I'd like it to be there when this is all done.
大部分人没有弗兰克·卡塞尔
You know, most people don't have a Frank Castle.
他们只能支付保险 信任系统
They just pay their premiums and trust the system.
你真搞笑
You're hilarious.
-好了吗 -嗯
- Are we set? - Yeah.
有后门吗
Any back doors?
有条地下通道
Yeah, there's a tunnel.
通往那边的停车场
That's out by the parking lot there.
老鼠都有老鼠洞
Every rat's got a rat run.
-你听说过阿萨辛派吗 -阿萨什么
- You ever heard of the Hashashin? - The Hasha-who?
阿萨辛派 刺客的始祖
The Hashashin, the original cult of assassins.
没有
No.
十字军东征期间
During the Crusades,
有个人组织了一群战士
there was this dude who organized a bunch of fighters.
他利用他们
He used their desire to
保卫圣地的意愿而帮助他自己复仇
defend the Holy Land for his own vendettas.
他会派他们去进行自杀任务之类的
He'd send them on suicide missions and shit.
他让他们觉得自己很特别
He made them feel special,
给他们最好的食物 女人 毒品之类的
fed them the finest foods, girls, drugs, all of that.
他们只有乖乖听他的话
And the only way they can get it
才能得到这一切
is doing exactly what he told 'em.
比利的手段就像那样
And that's what Billy's doing.
这些人想要参与一番大事业
These guys just want to be a part of something,
比利给了他们想要的
and Billy's giving that to 'em.
现在你来了 想要夺走这一切
Now here you come, trying to go in there and take it all away.
他们肯定不乐意
They're not gonna like that.
他们不会乐意的 弗兰克
They're not gonna like it, Frank.
那他们只能接受这个事实了
They're gonna have to get over it.
伙计 他们...大概有十五个人
Man, they're just... 'bout 15 guys in there.
有十五个乖乖听比利话的人
What? Fifteen guys who are doing just what Billy tells 'em.
-绝对听话 -到最后 只会剩他一个
- Nothing else. - In the end, he's gonna be alone.
比利就是这样
That's the thing with Bill.
他永远是一个人
He's always alone.
我不懂兄弟情谊
Look, I don't understand brotherhood.
你知道兄弟情谊是什么吗
Do you know what brotherhood is?
是用来保护你弱点的东西
It's a defense against your weakness.
让你身边都是和你一样可悲的人
It's surrounding yourself with people as pathetic as you are.
这只是能让你躲避正视你自己...
It's just a way to avoid staring your own...
正视你的罪孽
your own sins in the face.
兄弟情谊就像一排镜子
Brotherhood is a hall of mirrors...
看着你 倒映出你自己的样子
looking back at you, reflecting your own self back at you.
但终究
But there comes a time...
你需要砸碎镜子
you gotta smash the mirror...
看着空空的里面 决定"我到底是谁
and look inside and decide, "Who am I?
我到底是怎样的人"
What kind of man am I?"
你要理解你自己的本质
You gotta understand your own true nature.
好好利用
And you gotta use it.
你要理解 真正地理解 你...
You gotta understand, really understand, what is...
你需要做什么改变
that you have to change.
谁能问心无愧地直视自己
Who among us can look at themselves without shame?
出去
Get out.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's that, honey?
出去 出去
Get out. Go. Get out.
出去 滚出去
Get out. Go. Get out of here.
出去
Get out.
今晚派对
Party tonight!
和往常一样
This goes as usual.
他们到了半夜都喝得烂醉
They all get shit-faced by midnight.
女孩们凌晨两点会离开
The girls leave by 2:00 A.M.
不会留下过夜
They never stay.
希望他会出现
Let's just hope he shows up.
他会出现的
Oh, he'll show up.
每个好指挥官都需要自己的下属看到他
Every good commander needs his men to see him,
亲吻他的戒指
kiss the ring.
不然他们就会有自己的想法
Or they'll get ideas of their own.
我要去就位了
I'm gonna get into position.
等女人们出去了你就告诉我
You let me know as soon as those women are out of here, yeah?
比利出现就联络我 我们解决这一切
Billy shows up, you make the call. We get this done.
好
Yeah.
你确定你可以吗 科特
You sure you're all right with this, Curt?
如果你出了什么事
If anything happens to you...
我不知道我会不会原谅我自己
I don't know if I'll be able to forgive myself.
拜托
Yeah, come on.
你不欠我什么
Yeah, you don't owe me anything.
来
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表