剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
梅森医生叫我来
Dr. Mason sent me down
为弗兰克·卡塞尔进行神经检查
to perform a neurological exam on, uh, Frank Castle.
-他在这里吗 -是的
- Is he down here? - Yeah.
你看上去做护士太年轻了吧
You look too young to be a nurse,
如果你不介意我这么说
if you don't mind me saying.
怎么会介意呢 当然不
Mind? No, of course not. Why would I mind?
但我是注册护士
But I am registered and everything.
-玛丽·莫里森 -好吧
- Mary Morrison. - All right, got ya.
这家伙 他很危险吗
So, this guy, is he dangerous or something?
不 他被打得半死
Nah. He's beat to shit.
还铐着呢
And he's cuffed, but--
是啊 他还能怎么样
Right. What's he gonna do, right?
还有你们保护我呢
With all you guys here to protect me?
我可以去做检查了吗
Now, can I get this done, please?
嗯 去吧
Yeah, you can go. Come on.
她没事
She's good.
你得出去了
You need to leave.
我是来做检查的 他得脱衣服
I'm here to perform an exam, and he has to get naked.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
-怎么 你认识她吗 -你是谁
- What? You know her? - Who are you?
我是凯伦·佩吉
Uh, I'm Karen Page,
我猜你不是个护士吧 你是谁
and I'm guessing that you're not a nurse. Who are you?
-弗兰克 -不是谁 她不是谁
- Frank? - Nobody. She's nobody.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, that's right.
我是来救你走的"不是谁"
I'm the nobody who came to get you out.
-该死 -多谢了
- God damn it. - Thanks a bunch.
你看上去好糟糕
You look awful.
你能动吗
Can you, like, move or anything?
不能吗 没关系 反正不用你动
No? Well, it doesn't matter. You're gonna have to.
该死
God damn it.
听我说 弗兰克
Listen to me, Frank.
我们得在他们来之前离开
We have to get out of here before they come.
-你得马上走了 -"他们"是谁
- You need to leave now. - Who's "they"?
"他们"是全纽约的杀手
"They" is every hit man in New York.
有针对我们的五百万悬赏
There's a five million dollar bounty on our heads,
你被铐在床上 这赏很好领
and it's pretty easy to collect with you cuffed to a bed.
-是真的吗 -开什么玩笑
- Is that true? - Are you kidding me?
哎呦 看来人都到齐了
Well, shit. Looks like the gang's all here.
-凯伦 -迪娜
- Karen. - Dinah.
马达尼 你快带她走
Madani, you need to get her out of here. All right?
她有危险 她需要保护
She's in danger. She needs to be protected.
又是躲着那个黑帽男吗
Is this from the man in the black hat again?
不 据说他们需要躲着
No, apparently they need protection
全纽约的杀手
from every hit man in New York.
至少是她说的 不管她是谁
Or so she says. Whoever she is.
她是弗兰克的新跟班
She is Frank's new little helper.
你在她身边得留心自己的包
You should watch your purse with her.
为什么杀手要找你们
Look, why are hit men after you?
说来话长
It's a long story. I don't--
天呐 等你们出去了 她再告诉你们
God. She'll tell you the whole thing once you get out of here.
你在这里不安全的
It is not safe for you to be here.
没有你我不会走的
Well, I'm not leaving without you.
你不能
Can't you just, like, I don't know,
挥挥你的警徽 带他走吗
wave your stupid badge around or something? Get him out?
我不能
No, I can't.
他会被杀的 不是在这儿 就是在监狱里
Well, he's gonna get killed either here or in jail.
不管怎样 他都不该落得那下场
Either one, he doesn't deserve.
求你了 能帮我带他出去吗
Will you please help me get him out?
我想帮忙 但我们也不能就这么带他出去
I wanna help, but we can't just walk him out like this.
我不是叫你留在科迪斯身边吗
Didn't I ask you to stay with Curtis? Did I say that?
-我怎么说的 -马达尼
- What did I say to you? - Madani.
他怎么样了
How's our boy doing?
我看到你了 迪娜
I see you, Dinah...
不管你在门上加多少锁
...no matter how many locks you put on your door.
我也看到弗兰克了
And I see Frank,
不管你在他身边安排多少警♥察♥
no matter how many cops you surround him with.
你要每天去看他吗
Are you gonna visit him every day?
就像你来看我那样
Like you visited me?
你怎么不过来呢 比利 也来加入派对
So why don't you come down here, Billy? Join the party?
他听得到吗
Can he hear me?
是的
Yes.
感觉怎么样 弗兰基
How's it feel, Frankie?
像动物一般被囚在笼子里
To be locked up in a cage like an animal?
被关在一个房♥间里
To be confined to a room
只有你痛苦的念头能安抚你
with nothing but your miserable thoughts to comfort you?
这痛苦不是暂时的
Nothing temporary about that pain.
这是种清醒死亡状态
It's like a waking death.
就像在地狱里煎熬 嗯
Like you're burning in hell. Yeah.
你现在是自己内心的魔鬼了 弗兰基
Yeah, you're your own devil now, Frankie boy.
你并不比我强
And you are no better than me.
你说完了吗 比尔
Are you done, Bill?
不 是你完了
No, you, you're done!
每天 你都会记得
And every day, you'll remember
是我让你变成了这样
that I'm the one that put you there.
不就是这样吗
Isn't that just how it goes?
我赢了 弗兰克
I win, Frank.
我赢了
I win.
你让他落入了我们计划好的境地
You put him exactly where we planned.
是啊
Yeah, well...
有时候这还是不够
Sometimes that's just not enough.
还有什么 我以为这就是你想要的
What else is there? I thought this is what you wanted?
得到你想要的的问题在于
Well, the thing about getting what you wanted is that...
有时候这让人失望
sometimes it's a disappointment.
获得它的过程是你所追求的
The getting it is the thing.
而得到后 你会觉得
And then afterwards, you feel kinda...
空虚
hollow.
我想让你开心
I wanted to make you happy...
获得一些解脱 这样我们可以向前看
to find some release so we could move forward.
但看来我也得不到我想要的
But I guess I'm not getting what I want either.
我们做的事 很黑暗
It was a dark thing... that we did.
你有什么感觉
How do you feel?
那些女人 她们因你而死
I mean, those women, they're... they're dead because of you.
我不认识她们
I didn't know them.
她们死得很惨 克里斯塔
They died hard, Krista.
你是在怪我...
Are you blaming me for...
我担心有一天你会怪我
I'm afraid that one day you will blame me.
你想知道要怎么让卡塞尔伤得最狠
You wanted to know how to get Castle where you wanted him.
我做到了 为你 为我们
I did that. For you. For us.
我愿不惜一切 让我们幸福
I'd do anything for us to be happy.
我觉得我们都有权一起获得幸福
I think we both deserve to be happy together.
但我们得在他们找到你之前离开
But we need to leave before they find you.
警♥察♥还在通缉你
The police still want you.
我们得走了 把我们做的一切抛在脑后
And we have to go and leave everything we've done behind.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你确定你想放弃
Are you sure that you want to give up
你所建立的一切
everything that you've built?
你为之努力的一切
Everything that you worked so hard for?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
为了我
For me?
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的意思是
I'm saying...
我的意思是 还不太迟
I'm saying it's not too late.
没人知道你
Nobody knows who you are.
我会知道的
I would know.
我一辈子 都觉得好孤独
My whole life, I've felt like... I've felt alone.
但现在不了
But not now.
你和我一起
You and I together, we...
我们可以拥有一切
we can have anything.
是啊
Yes.
是啊
Yes. Yes.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表