剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
You'll be home soon, God willing.
没错 上帝保佑
Yes, God willing.
让我们结束这一切
Now let's finish it.
让你回家吧
Let's get ya home.
六队 这里是帝国五队
...Six, this is Kingdom Five.
我们正在沿木星♥相♥线往北
We're northbound on the Phase Line Jupiter.
距离斑马OBJ线两公里
Two clicks out from OBJ Zebra.
他们一直在一片区域内
They're staying within a certain area.
也许就是以他们的据点为中心
Yeah, it's probably a radius from wherever they're based.
帝国五队 这里是帝国六队
Kingdom Five, this is Kingdom Six,
我们目前燃♥烧♥瓶♥
we are Molotov at this time.
燃♥烧♥瓶♥是什么
What's Molotov?
我们会用一些词来代指一些行动步骤
We use certain words to indicate operational steps.
燃♥烧♥瓶♥的意思是他们已经就位 准备袭击目标
Molotov means they're in position with their target.
科特
Yeah, Curt.
好的 我马上出发
Okay. Yeah, I'm on the move.
上 上
Let's go! Let's go!
该死
Shit.
我终于知道你为什么不经常回家了
Well, now I know why we don't see you home so much.
我们那里也有高尔夫场的 你知道吗
We do have golf courses there, too, you know?
你妈妈一直很想知道你是为了这份工作而来的纽约
Your mother often wonders if you came to New York for the job,
-还是为了来纽约而接受了这工作 -两者皆是
- or you took the job for New York. - Both.
该死
God damn it!
听听 爸爸
Now, now, Dad.
教众们要是知道你
What would the faithful think
骂脏话渎神 会怎么想呢
if they were to hear you blaspheming?
儿子 渎神分为两种
Well, son, you see, there's two kinds of blasphemy.
一种是人们愿意原谅的
There's the ones that people are happy to forgive, and...
还有人们不愿意原谅的
then there's the stuff that they aren't.
又来了
Here we go.
我觉得人们的表现也许会让你很意外
I think people might surprise you.
时代变了
Times have changed.
没有变那么多 你也明白
Yeah, not that much, and you know it.
我不喜欢意外
I don't like surprises.
惊喜就说明你没做好准备 我喜欢做好准备
Surprises mean you haven't prepared. I like to be prepared.
你是喜欢掌控
What you like is to be in control.
没错
Yes.
非常棒
Very nice.
我想知道 你为什么来看我
I'm just wondering why the visit?
除非你只是来絮叨我为了政党体面而找个妻子
Unless it's to nag me about finding a wife for party optics.
我们上一次不提及竞选策略 好好讨论我的人生
When was the last time we had a conversation about my life
是什么时候的事了
that didn't sound like campaign strategy?
你上一次问我到底快不快乐是什么时候的事了
When was the last time you just asked me if I was happy?
快乐 快乐是什么鬼东西
Happy? What the hell is happy?
儿子 我们有能力将这个国家变得更好
Son, we are in a position to change this country for the better.
人们看着你
People take a look at you,
会看到一个想要效仿的楷模
and they see an example they want to follow.
大卫 人们想要有能相信的东西
People want to believe, David, in something.
因为孤身在这个世界上太可怕了
Because it's a terrifying world to be alone.
他们需要信仰
So they need faith.
他们看着我 会看到我的成就
They take a look at me, they see all that I've achieved,
然后心下安定
and it makes sense.
如果这不是上帝为我做的选择
How could I have all of this
我怎么能拥有这一切
if God hadn't chosen it for me?
我每天都问自己这个问题
It's a question I ask myself every day.
信仰是有回报的 我们就是活生生的证明
We are living proof that faith is rewarded.
看
See?
大卫 我希望你回家一小段时间
David, I want you to come home for a little while.
和别人聊聊 资助人 媒体
Talk to some people. Donors. Press flesh.
就几周就够了
Just a couple of weeks, that's all.
就是做些需要做的事
Just to get some things out of the way.
现在有什么事这么重要
What is so important right now?
你好
Yeah?
行头不错
Nice suit.
我听说过你的事
I heard about you.
带着五百万的男人 对吗
The man with the five million, am I right?
你竟然不是第一个来这里 我感觉受到了侮辱
I'm kind of insulted you didn't come here first.
-你是说你不想和我聊吗 -不
- Does that mean you don't want to talk? - No.
不 我只是想说 消息传得很快
No. Just sayin', word travels fast.
我只是希望我的人能抢先一步开始
Would have liked my guys to have a head start.
我以为这个人已经死了
I thought this guy was dead already.
现在我知道你为什么出价这么高了
Now I know why you're offering so much.
我要活捉卡塞尔和那个女孩
I want Castle and the girl alive.
告诉我他们在哪里 或者带他们来见我
Tell me where they are or bring them to me.
要多活的
How alive?
其中一个得能开口
One of them needs to talk.
放出消息
Put out the word.
如果你有消息 用这个联♥系♥我
Call me on this if you have anything.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
你看上去不像是这儿本地的人
You don't seem like you're from around here,
无意冒犯
don't mind me saying.
我是丹尼 让他接电♥话♥
Hey, it's Danny. Put him on.
他绝对要听听我要说的话 相信我
He's gonna want to hear what I have to say, trust me.
什么事
What is it?
猜猜谁刚刚走进了我的店
Guess who just walked into my place.
一个该死的鬼魂
A goddamn ghost.
谢谢
Thanks.
梦想成真了
Yeah. Living the dream.
如果你没有断腿 你还会继续留在军队吗
Would you still be in the military if you didn't lose your leg?
不 我太老了
No, I'd be getting too old.
其实就是这样 当初入伍时
You see, that's the thing, is when you sign up,
从来没想过当兵的日子会结束
it never enters your mind that it isn't forever.
只是一群满脑子旅行 冒险和打仗的毛头小子
Just some young kid full of ideas of travel, adventure and war.
除非你当了军官 总要去过另一种人生
Unless you're an officer, there's always a second life.
那你呢
Now what about you?
你觉得你的生活就是这样吗
Is this how you saw yourself?
是的 我喜欢移♥动♥的生活
Yeah. I love mobile living.
我的折叠人生
My fold-out life.
你选的职业 在弗兰克出现之前
It seems like your chosen line of work is pretty damn sketchy,
就好像非常不靠谱
even before Frank turned up.
你不该有个家吗
I mean, shouldn't you be somewhere? Home?
天天带男孩回家 让你老爹提心吊胆
Freaking your old man out about boys?
学开车
Learning how to drive?
海洋打捞
Marine salvage.
什么
Say what?
海洋打捞
Marine salvage.
这是我一直想做的事
That's what I've always wanted to do.
我以前看过关于这个的纪录片
I saw a documentary on it once.
找海底的宝藏
Find treasure under the sea.
找到的话就能据为己有
And if you find it, you get to keep it.
算了 艾米 当我没问
You know what, Amy? Just forget I even asked.
不 不 我说真的
No. No, seriously.
我记得他们是在加勒比海
I remember they were in the Caribbean,
碧绿的海面
and the sea was so green
阳光洒下来
and there was all this sun.
水下一点声音都没有
And there was no noise under the water.
只有亟待发现的古董 就像...
Just all this old stuff waiting to be found. Like...
西班牙金币 珠宝之类的
Spanish gold and jewels and stuff.
看来如果我们能活下来
I guess if we get out from under,
你肯定会义无反顾地去做吧
there's no stopping you from going, huh?
这种事绝对会让你重新衡量你的目标
Shit like this definitely makes you reassess your goals.
我都不会游泳
I can't even swim.
我其实从来没见过海洋 所以...就这样了
Actually, I've never seen the ocean. So... there's that.
他至少也该打个电♥话♥来告诉我们怎么回事吧
He could at least call and let us know what the hell is going on.
弗兰克吗
Frank?
没错
Yeah, right.
拜托 科迪斯 他很自私
Come on, Curtis. He's selfish.
他说这都是为了我们 但其实不是
He says all of this is for us, but it's not.
他自己身上痒 想要挠
He's got an itch, and he's gonna scratch it.
我们只是打下手的
We're just, like, the staff.
你说得没错
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表