剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
我明明可以去别的地方躲到这一切结束
when I could go somewhere and wait till this is all over?
懂了 很有道理
Got you. Makes sense.
真希望我也能这么做
I mean, I wish I could do the same.
是吗 真的吗
Do you? Really?
不 不 你知道吗 你说得对 我...
No. No, you know what? You're right. I...
也许不想
Probably not.
我们只能让事态继续发展了 对吗
We've just got to play it out now, right?
要喝茶吗
Tea?
好
Sure.
有一件事
There was one thing.
我去医院看卡塞尔时 罗素给他打了电♥话♥
When I went to visit Castle in the hospital, Russo called him.
他想奚落他
He wanted to gloat.
然说了一些很有意思的话
And he said something funny.
他说弗兰克是他自己内心的魔鬼了
He said to Frank he was his own devil now.
嗯
Yeah...
嗯 我突然想到
Yeah, it, I mean, it struck me
这和你那天晚上和我说的话一样
because it was the same thing you said to me the other night.
我很喜欢引用
I'm very fond of a quote.
恐怕我经常重复自己说的话
Afraid I'm guilty of repeating myself.
经常和我的病人这么说
I use it often with my patients.
我还以为我是特别的呢
And there I was thinking I was special.
鸢尾 牡丹 百合 玫瑰
Irises! Peonies! Lilies! Roses!
万事花店
只要能长的我都有
If it grows, I've got it!
怎么样 伙计
What'll it be, buddy? Huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
有没有蓝色的
Something blue?
荷兰鸢尾 就是它了
Dutch irises. That's it.
这个
Right over here.
十元
Ten bucks.
不用找了
Keep it.
谢了 蓝先生
Thank you, Mr. Blue!
我就喜欢这种客人
Now, that's my kind of customer.
我们那晚
When we talked about,
聊到卡塞尔和罗素
Castle and Russo the other night...
那样的人
men like that...
我一直在想
what stayed with me is...
"什么样的女人会放他们进门"
"What kind of a woman lets them in?"
像我这样的女人
Women like me.
-你不能怪... -我恨他 克里斯塔
- You can't blame-- - I hate him, Krista.
我实在是太恨他了
I hate him so goddamn much.
你想听我再说一个秘密吗
Do you want to know another secret?
但是你绝对不能告诉别人
But this really has to stay between us.
罗素逃走以后
Right after Russo escaped...
我把卡塞尔带回来找他 杀死他
I brought Castle back here to find him and to kill him.
我押上了我奋斗的一切 我所坚信的一切
I risked everything I'd worked for, everything I stood for,
因为我太恨他了
because I hate him so much.
我主动纵容了一桩谋杀
I actively condoned a murder.
我是一个聪明 强大的女人
Now, I am a smart, strong woman.
我为什么要做那种事
Why would I do something like that?
迪娜 我不知道我能不能回答你
Dinah, I don't know if I have the answer to that.
不 我没指望你回答我
No, I wasn't expecting one.
但是我 我想知道
But I... I do wonder...
你的那些病人 那些破碎的小鸟
these broken birds of yours, your patients,
你有没有拯救过一个
have you ever saved one?
我想有
I'd like to think so.
但救不了你父亲
But not your father.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你遭遇过很可怕的事
Terrible thing that happened to you.
你调查我
You investigated me?
更应该说是背景调查 职业病
More of a background check. Force of habit.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
还是一样
Still.
我能失陪一会儿吗
Can you excuse me a minute?
好的
Sure.
我来泡茶
I'll make the tea.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 后退 后退
No, don't. Stay back. Stay back.
不
No.
我的天啊 上帝啊
Oh, my goodness. Oh, God.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表