剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
好 盯住皇后
Okay. Keep your eye on the queen, right?
-嗯嗯 -盯住皇后
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Eye on the queen. Eye on the queen.
留意J
But watch the jacks. Watch the jacks.
因为如果选到J 就没下局了
'Cause you hit the jack and you don't come back.
该死
God damn...
-该死 -要我慢下来吗
- Damn it. - Want me to go slower?
-闭嘴 -要吗
- Shut up. - Is that it?
-不要吗 -发牌吧
- Yeah? - Deal the cards.
可以问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
问
Shoot.
你是国土安♥全♥部♥的杀手吗
Are you, like, a hitman for Homeland Security?
惩罚者什么的
All that Punisher stuff?
那是他们起的名字 不是我起的
That's their name, not mine.
我不为任何人工作
And I don't work for anybody.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们有什么计划吗
So do we have a plan here?
如果我们不跑 那该做什么
If we're not running, what are we doing?
发你的牌
Just deal the cards.
来吧 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on. Do it.
-好吧 -知道了
- All right, just... - Got it.
皇后
Queen.
-是... -天呐
- It's right... - Oh, my God.
-你看不到 -你开玩笑吧
- You're not seeing it. - You gotta be kidding me.
-你看不到 -什么叫我看不到
- You're not seeing it. - What do you mean?
-你在抽老千 -得了 不是吧
- You're cheating. - Come on. Really?
大家都知道三牌赌一张是骗人的
Everybody knows that three-card monte's a scam.
但人们还是会来玩
But they still come back to the table.
因为他们觉得自己能赢过赌局
'Cause they think they can outsmart the game.
或是需要钱 每个冤大头都有自己的原因
Or they need the money. Every mark has a reason.
是吗 我的是什么
Yeah? What's mine?
你相信你能战胜任何人 不管牌局多不公
You think you can beat anybody, no matter how stacked the deck.
而且你无聊了
And you're bored.
而且你咖啡喝太多了
And you drink too much coffee.
挫败感让你不愿放弃
The frustration keeps you playing.
几乎没有女孩会玩这个游戏 是吧
You hardly ever see girls playing this game, right?
总是男人 因为他们想赢
It's always guys, 'cause they want to win.
不然呢
What's the alternative?
-聪明点 别玩 -嗯
- Be smart. Don't play. - Yeah.
不过说真的
Seriously, though, what...
你打算怎么解决我们的问题
What are you planning to do about our situation here?
我不知道 我们的问题是什么
I don't know. What is our situation?
我们怎么走到这步的
And how did we get here?
一切要从孔切夫斯基说起 他雇了我们
It all goes back to Konchevsky, right? The guy who hired us.
我打电♥话♥向他求助 突然就冒出一堆打手
I call him for help, and suddenly there's goons everywhere.
我不知道 或许他不想付钱吧
So, I don't know, maybe he didn't want to pay for the job.
或是他不希望留活口知道他有什么
Or he didn't want any witnesses left to know what he had.
皇后是在你手里吗
Are you palming the queen?
是这样吗 你把皇后藏手里了
Is that what you're doing? You palming the queen?
没有 看
No. Look.
怎么 都是J吗
So, what? Are they all jacks?
都是J吧
Then, they're all jacks.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
其实手法很简单
It's a really simple sleight, actually.
-是吗 -我教你
- Yeah? - Yeah, let me show you.
看 一手两张牌 是吗
Look, two cards in one hand, right?
皇后总在下面
Always the queen.
但把J丢出来
But you throw the jack.
就这样
That's it.
真让我生气
Oh, that pisses me off.
你一直找错了地方
You've just been looking in the wrong place.
该死
God damn it.
这个孔切夫斯基 你说你打给了他
So this Konchevsky, you said you called him.
所以你是知道怎么找到他吗
Does that mean you know how to find him?
不 但我知道他是这里人
No. But I know he's from here.
什么
Excuse me?
他是纽约人
He's from New York.
一个吓人的白人老头 俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的
Some creepy white old guy. Russian gang dude.
这你忘记提了吗
What? You just failed to mention that?
你以为我为什么要跑啊
Why do you think I tried to run?
我真不敢相信你偏偏把我带来了这里
God, I couldn't believe when you brought me here, of all places.
该死
Shit.
那就简单了
That makes things easier.
你要去找他吗
You're going after him?
必须的
Got to.
再来
Do it again.
你赢不了的 弗兰克
You can't win, Frank.
瞧 问题就在这里
See, that's the thing.
知道招数也没用
Knowing the move won't help you.
如果我知道你知道了
If I know you know...
天呐
Christ.
我说了 只有不玩才能赢
Like I said, the only way to win is to not play.
那不是个选择
Yeah, that's not an option.
只需要确保是我们发牌
Just got to make sure we're the dealer.
惩罚者 第二季 第五集
不要啊
Oh, hell no.
没错
Oh, hell yeah.
我不知道你听说了什么
I don't know what you've heard,
但我可没对谁做什么
but I ain't done nothing to nobody.
去问问 我可是正经人了
Ask around. I'm head-to-toe legit.
那好啊 特科 但我需要找到个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
That's good, Turk. But I need to find a Russian.
我知道在你
I know before you found this,
找到现在这条正路之前
straight and true path you're on,
曾经是卖♥♥军♥火♥给俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的
you used to sell guns to the Russian vory.
你看我像联♥合♥国♥吗
I look like the United Nations to you?
不 我看你像个混♥蛋♥
Nah, you look like an asshole to me.
孔切夫斯基 听说过吗
Konchevsky. You heard of him?
我需要见他
I need to meet with him.
或许我可以打个电♥话♥
Or maybe I make a phone call.
纽约警局和国民警卫队
NYPD and National Guard,
他们会为你
they'll have tanks
把坦克开上第五大道 卡塞尔
rolling down Fifth Avenue after your ass, Castle.
你打电♥话♥ 还不及挂电♥话♥我就能杀了你
You make that call, I kill you before you hang up the phone.
你知道我能的
You know I'll do it.
孔切夫斯基和他的手下去布鲁克林卡赞健身房♥锻炼
Konchevsky and his crew work out of Kazan's Gym in Brooklyn.
他们不是好人
They are not good people.
你想端掉他们一窝 就去健身房♥
You want to take 'em all out, the gym is the place.
-为什么 -他们不会带枪去
- Why is that? - None of them are packing in there.
警♥察♥经常去查他们
Cops are in and out of their business all the time.
对于你这样的人 就是池中肉
Fish in a barrel for a guy like you.
好吧 你得去见他
Okay. You gotta go see him.
你去告诉他 你有个人
You gotta tell him that you got a guy
有他要的来自芝加哥的东西
who's got what he needs from Chicago.
不 我才不要靠近那伙疯子呢
Nah, man. I ain't going anywhere near those crazy bastards.
特科 有钱给你
Turk, there's money in it for ya.
大钱 特科 大钱
I'm talking about a big payday, Turk. Big money.
你只需要告诉他 这人
All you gotta do is tell him that this guy,
他拿到了照片和那姑娘 说出来
he's got the photos and he's got the girl, man. Say it.
你拿到了照片和那姑娘
You got the photos and the girl.
他就知道那是什么意思了
And he's gonna know what that's about?
是的
Yes, he will.
你找个安全地点 安排交换
You set up a safe place, make the exchange.
我让你来谈价钱 好吗
I'll let you negotiate the price, yeah?
谈成的价10%给你
Give you 10% of whatever you come up with.
10% 少来 40差不多
Ten? Forget it. Try forty.
25呢
How about twenty-five?
这还行
My man.
行吗 -行
- You good with that? - I'm great with that.
-好 -该死
- All right. - Shit.
怎么 你干这个了 坑蒙拐骗
So, what? You just in the life now? Hustling and shit?
嗯 特科 我就要这生活
Oh, yeah, Turk. I'm all about that life.
你都安排好了 打这个号♥码联♥系♥我
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表