剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
是我认识的人中话最多的
most garrulous mo-fo I knew.
再喝上几杯 你嘴巴就根本不会停
Put a couple of these in you, you wouldn't shut up.
总是有一肚子的话要说
Always a man for a rousing speech.
你当初认识的那个人已经不在了
The man you knew isn't here.
这可是个人人关心[价值百万]的问题
Now, that's the million-dollar question, isn't it?
字面意思
Literally.
我当初认识的那个人12年前离开去做交易
The man I knew left 12 years ago to make a buy.
消失了 和我们的钱一起
Disappeared. Along with our money.
他去了哪里
Where did he go?
要听真♥相♥吗
The truth?
我车上的交流发电机坏了
The alternator on my truck went bad.
坏了十二年
Twelve years bad?
对 足够长到让我在酒吧里
Yeah, well, long enough to get me in trouble at a bar...
跟一个不喜欢我的文身或政♥治♥立场的人起了冲突
with a man who didn't like my tattoos or my politics.
让他丢了性命 我自己也差点没命
Cost him his life and nearly mine.
看着监狱的地板
Staring at the floor of a jail cell...
我以为我的人生完了
I thought my life was done.
但是上帝派了一个人来
But then God sent a man...
让我知道我的车坏在那里
that showed me it wasn't a coincidence,
不是巧合
my breaking down there.
我不是迷失了
I wasn't lost.
我是被找到了
I was found.
丹尼 你离开时他只是个孩子
Danny. He was just a kid when you left.
十四岁的傻小子
Fourteen years old. Just a punk kid.
天天在酒吧里做些打杂传信的活
Running messages and errands around the clubhouse.
你可能从来没看过他第二眼
You probably never looked at him twice.
但他很崇拜你
But he looked up to you.
你就是他想要成为的一切
You were everything he wanted to be.
没有疑虑和良知的地狱之轮
Hell on wheels with no qualms and no conscience.
坚信我们立场的信徒
A true believer in what we stood for.
我们都是这么以为的
We all thought that.
你曾经是神
You were a god.
不
No.
我曾是个罪人
I was a sinner.
但我重生了
But I've been born again.
现在我在和会蒙受地土的人一起
And now I'm with the people who will inherit the earth.
六尺之下[埋棺材]
Six feet of it.
你知道背叛的代价
You know the price for betrayal.
你知道会发生什么
You know how this has to go down.
要想赎罪
To be redeemed...
就必须偿还完你的罪孽
you gotta pay for your sins in full.
我
I...
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
我刚刚开枪打了一个人
I literally just shot somebody,
我现在的感受
and the way that I feel right now,
我不想再体验一次了
I don't think that I'll ever do it again.
我一直能看到他那么恐惧的画面 就像...
I mean, I just keep seeing how scared he was, you know? Like...
他是罪有应得
He got what he needed.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yup.
你说得对 你不一样
Yeah, you're right. You know, you are different.
但是我了解你
But I know you...
我知道你憎恨扣下扳机
I know you hated pulling that trigger.
但你还是这么做了
But you did it.
保住了你的命
That kept you alive.
嗯
Yeah.
但现在已经变成这样了吗
But is that all there is now?
就是这样...
That's it? It's just...
不是生就是死
alive or dead?
不是他们死就是我们亡
Them or us?
是的 我...
Yeah, I'm...
我会尽我所能让你好过点
Yeah, I'm gonna do whatever I can to make that different for you.
我...我得先对付比尔
I just... I gotta deal with Bill,
然后我再干掉那些舒茨家的人 我
and I'm gonna finish those Schultzes. I'm...
你要去做你想要做的事
You're gonna go and do whatever it is that you want to do.
万一比利杀了你呢
What if Billy kills you?
不
Nah.
不 我不是要死的人 丫头
No. I'm not the one that dies, kid.
我是杀戮的人
I'm the one that does the killing.
事实上 每次我想做一个不同的人时
The thing is, every time I try to be someone different,
都会有不该受伤的人受伤
that's when the wrong people get hurt.
真是一通鬼扯
This is such a total flustercluck.
该死
Shit.
"鬼扯"
"Flustercluck."
没错 丫头
Yes, it is, kid.
没错
Yes, it is.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表