剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
不 他不是 他是别的
No, he's not. He's something else.
你真♥相♥信科技是奇迹吗
Do you really believe that technology is a miracle?
你得承认有些科技很了不起吧
You got to admit, there's some pretty cool shit, right?
没有科技 世界会怎样啊 一切都会停滞
Where would the world be without it? Everything would just stop.
我们可以希望
We can hope.
请不要再说脏话了
Please don't use any more profanity.
24号♥房♥还空着吗
So 24 is open?
-嗯 -好 我要了
- Yeah. - All right. I'll take it.
那是双人房♥ 你说你只有一个人的
That's a twin. You said there's only one of you.
但我就想要那个房♥间
But that's the room I want.
是啊 但如果有俩人的来要房♥
Yeah, but say if some couple of folks turn up wanting a room
但我没有房♥
and I can't give them one
因为你占了我最后的双人房♥呢
because you're in my last two-bed situation?
怎么 你觉得还能来很多人吗
What, are you expecting a rush?
这里要开大会吗
Is there a convention or something?
不 但这是原则问题
No, but it's the principle of the thing.
什么叫"原则问题" 我就要这间房♥
What do mean, "principle of the thing"? That's the room I want.
-好吧 69块 -你开玩笑吧
- Okay. 69 bucks. - You gotta be kidding me.
你要双人房♥ 我就得要你两个人的钱
You want the twin, I gotta charge you double occupancy.
好吧
All right.
你可真是好人啊
You're a real gem, lady.
谢谢 我的英雄
Thanks. My hero.
发什么疯呢
What's with the new crazy?
要我猜我怎么让你失望了吗 拉菲
Am I supposed to guess what I've done to disappoint you, Rafi?
你一副那种有些严父般的
You've got that vaguely paternal,
我熟知的"要严厉教训我"的表情
"about to deliver tough love" look that I know so well.
我们又接到了投诉
We received another complaint
是关于你每天两次去看比利·罗素的
about your twice-daily visits to Billy Russo.
好啊
Good.
那么我恼到他了
Means I'm getting to him.
比利·罗素已经与你无关了
Billy Russo is no longer your concern.
罗素永远都与我有关
Russo will always be my concern.
我说了 他在耍他们
I've told you, he's playing them all for fools.
不管你接下来做什么
No matter what you do next...
你永远不能改变罗素骗过了你的事实
you can never change the fact that Russo fooled you.
不管那多让你生气
How much that pisses you off--
不 你不知道 你不可能知道
No, you don't know. You can't know.
光是你说了这话
And the fact you just said what you said
就说明你完全不能理解
means you can't even get close to understanding.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们很努力不让罗素跟国土安♥全♥部♥扯上关系
We worked very hard to keep Homeland out of the Russo issue.
那是纽约警局的案子了
It's an NYPD case.
如果罗素还能被判定可以上庭
You risk compromising any trial
你的行为可能会影响庭审
if Russo is ever deemed fit to stand.
我说了 他是在装 拉菲
I told you, it's an act, Rafi.
我看着他的眼睛 能看到他
I look into his eyes, and I can see him in there,
嘲笑他们
laughing at them all.
卡塞尔当初真杀了他就好了
I wish Castle had actually finished the damn job.
-哪怕只是为了你 -我不希望
- If only for your sake. - Yeah, well, I don't.
因为那样 罗素死时会以为
'Cause then Russo would have gone to his grave
他杀了我
thinking he killed me.
你必须放手 迪娜
You have to stay away, Dinah.
你是个主管特工 你还有你的工作
You're an SAC, and you have a job to do,
那工作已经跟比利·罗素无关了
and it no longer involves Billy Russo.
我们别吃晚餐了
You know, let's skip dinner.
反正你已经完成任务了
You've accomplished your mission, right?
得了
Come on.
我们还有很多事可以谈呢
We have plenty of other things we can talk about.
更开心的事
Happier things.
-未来 不是过去 -改天的吧
- Future, not past. - I'll take a rain check.
谢谢你请酒
Thanks for the drink.
你会用吗
You know how to use that?
不会 也不想用
No, and I don't want to.
是吗 随你
Yeah? Yeah, suit yourself.
外面有坏人
You know, there's bad guys out there.
很快他们就会进来
Pretty soon they're gonna be in here.
好选择
Good choice.
瞄准 射击 没有保险的
You just point and shoot. There's no safety.
如果你没子弹了 那我们大概都死了
If you run out of bullets, it probably means we're both dead.
那是他们的车
That's their vehicle.
你要上报给那个谁吗
Gonna call this in to your guy?
不
No.
他很奇怪 让我不安
He's weird, gives me the creeps.
而且 我不需要外来的混♥蛋♥
Besides, I don't need some out-of-town asshole
教我怎么做工作
telling me how to do my job.
我下次再跟他说话 就是告诉他
Next time I speak to him, it's gonna be to tell him
我完成了任务 我们要拿钱
we got the job done and we need to get paid.
-我们可以直接走吗 -我刚怎么跟你说的
- Can we please just leave? - What did I just say to you?
外面有想杀你的人
There's people out there that wanna kill you.
你让开 让我走
You're gonna move and let me leave.
-是吗 -让开
- Is that right? - Move.
这样吧 你想打我就开枪
I'll tell you what. You wanna shoot me, shoot me.
是啊
That's right.
没那么容易 是吧
Not so easy, is it?
我们上吧
Let's do it.
他在里面 那姑娘也在
He's in there. The girl, too.
该死
Shit.
彼得
Pete?
彼得 你在吗
Pete, are you there?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
枪给我
Give me the gun.
拿包 我们得走了
Get that bag. We gotta go.
-快走 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
那我们得走了
Then we gotta move.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 走 我们得走了 快走
Come on, let's move. We gotta go. Move.
你愿意说了吗
You ready to talk?
去死吧
Kiss my ass.
回见 疯子
See you later, maniac.
放下枪
Drop the gun! Drop the gun!
别动 下车
Don't move! Get out of the car!
-跪下 -退后
- On your knees! - Step back!
-退后 -手背脑后
- Step back! - Hands behind your head!
手背脑后
Hands behind your head.
手背脑后
Hands behind your head!
这样不行
This is bullshit.
你得送我去医院
You gotta get me to a hospital.
最近的45分钟车程
Nearest one's 45 minutes,
而且他们八成也是叫我去
and chances are they'd just call me in, anyway.
嗯
Yeah.
她怎么样了
How is she?
需要我送她去哪吗
I gotta take her anyplace else?
当然了
Damn right you do.
她很坚强 她会没事的
She's a tough girl. She'll be fine.
这老疯婆子根本不知道自己在说什么
Crazy old bird has no idea what she's talking about.
子弹穿透了肉 没打到骨头
Bullet went through and through the meat. Missed the bone.
她走运了 要么就是好枪法
She got real lucky. Or it was one hell of a shot.
现在 你看上去像受害者
You know, right now, you look like a victim here.
何不告诉我们刚刚发生了什么
So why not just tell us what the hell just happened?
他拿枪指着我上了他的车
He put me into his van at gunpoint
然后还把我绑在了旅馆的床上
and then he tied me to the bed in that motel.
天呐 我都不敢去想
Oh, God, I can't even bear to think about
他打算做什么
what he was planning on doing.
然后其他那些人来了
And then all those other people showed up,
大家都开始开枪
and everybody just started shooting.
我看到有机会跑 我就冲上了车
And then I saw a chance to get out, so I ran to the van,
我正要开走时 你们就来了
and I was driving away, and that's when you guys showed up.
我真是庆幸极了
I've never been so happy to see anybody in my life.
所以你不知道他们是谁 为什么枪战吗
So you don't know who they are or why they were fighting?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表