剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
God...
天呐
Oh, God.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要睡会儿
I'm gonna try to get some sleep.
我建议你也是
I suggest you do the same.
你...
You just...
你不能把我这么晾着
You can't just leave me here like this.
你要睡觉
You're gonna try and get some sleep?
好啊 我要吵醒你
Okay, well, I'm gonna wake you up.
我还要吵醒这旅馆里的每一个人
And I'm gonna wake up everybody else in this motel, too.
让他们知道彼得·不知道姓什么
And let 'em know that Pete... whatever-your-last-name-is
把我绑了起来 天呐
tied me up, okay? God...
放了我
Let me go. Let me go. Let me go.
不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
惩罚者 第二季 第二集
杀了我
Kill me.
死亡太简单了
Dying's easy.
早啊 比利
Morning, Billy.
你好像又做梦了 梦到什么有趣的事了吗
Looks like you were dreaming again. Anything interesting?
你为什么来
Why do you come here?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
没错 你是不认识
That's right, you don't.
你是马达尼特工吧
You must be Agent Madani.
很高兴总算见到你了
Glad I finally caught you.
你是
You are?
杜蒙特医生 我几个月来一直在帮助罗素先生
Dr. Dumont. I've been working with Mr. Russo for months.
那你应该知道
Then I suppose you know that
他这套"我不记得了"都是装的
he's faking this whole "I can't remember" act.
不 他现在根本没办法装什么
No. Right now he doesn't have the means to fake anything.
你好吗 比利
How are you doing, Billy?
我的脸疼
My face hurts.
脑袋也是
Head, too.
-你睡着了吗 -睡了会儿吧
- Did you sleep? - Some. I guess.
我不知道
I don't know.
罗素先生该进行指派治疗了
It's time for Mr. Russo's assigned therapy.
我恐怕得请你出去
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
你知道他做了什么吧 他有什么本事
You do know what he did, right? What he's capable of?
这你案卷里写了吗
Is that in your file?
我的病人据犯下的罪与我无关
My patient's alleged crimes are not my concern.
我只在乎他的健康
I'm only interested in his health.
得拼拼图
Gotta build the jigsaw.
-是吧 -是的
- Isn't that right? - That's right.
他说什么呢
What's he talking about?
我们采用了一个隐喻 比利的伤
We've been using the metaphor that Billy's injuries
把他的记忆和身份变成了拼图
turned his memories and identity into a jigsaw puzzle.
我会帮他解开这个谜团
I'm here to help him solve it.
那男人是我见过的最会撒谎的人
That man is the best liar I've ever seen,
我的职业就是跟撒谎者打交道呢
and I deal with liars professionally.
我的工作是
Whereas my job is to
帮助病人发现真♥相♥ 并进行应对
help my patients discover the truth and deal with it.
不管那新现实是什么
Whatever that new reality might be.
简单
Simple.
终生入狱
Life behind bars.
鉴于这种情况 我并不指望你理解
I don't expect you to understand, given the circumstances.
我知道你自己
I'm aware that you suffered
也遭遇了严重头部创伤 马达尼特工
a major head trauma of your own, Agent Madani.
你进行治疗了吗
Have you sought therapy?
我得到了我所需的 别担心
I'm getting exactly what I need. Don't worry.
今晚见 罗素
See you tonight, Russo.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我对她做了什么 是吧
I did something to her, didn't I?
我们最近才谈过这事 你不记得了吗
Well, we talked about this before, recently. You don't remember?
不
No.
都不记得我们谈过吗
Not even that we spoke about it?
不记得 我不可能什么都记得
No! All right? I can't remember everything!
头疼
Head hurts.
我们开始前 可以给我点泰勒诺吗
Can I get some Tylenol or something before we start?
我去找护士
I'll talk to the nurse.
是什么
What was it?
我对她做了什么
What was it that I did to her?
你开枪打了她的脑袋
You shot her in the head.
爱你 妈妈
祝你康复
你是谁
Who are you?
你有很多在乎你的人
You have a lot of people who care about you.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
我们需要治愈时
The right loving sentiment
合适的爱意很能振奋精神
can be so uplifting when we need healing.
"贝丝 把这当是宇宙在告诉你多看电视"
"Beth, take this as the universe telling you to watch more TV."
这可未必
I don't know about that.
你最棒了妈妈
从这笔迹看 你有个儿子
From the handwriting, it looks like you have a boy.
嗯 有儿子是福气
Yeah, to have a son is a blessing.
"莱克斯" 很强势的名字
"Rex." Strong name.
贝丝 我们来谈一个名字
Beth, we're gonna talk about a name, you and I.
在此之前
Before we do,
我要你想想这些人
I want you to think about all of these people...
他们的名字就写在我刚看过的这些卡片上
whose names are on these cards that I just read,
因为这些名字我知道了
because these names I know.
好吗
Okay?
好
Good.
我需要酒吧里那个男人的名字
Now I need the name of the man at the bar.
你知道我说的谁吧
You know who I mean?
那个送你来的男人是谁
Who was the man who brought you here?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
警♥察♥也问了我这个问题 我说了我不知道
Cops asked me the same thing. I said I don't know.
他为了救你冒了生命危险
He risked his life to save yours.
我想相信你是个好女人
Now, I want to believe that you're a good woman.
上帝因此免你一死
That God spared you because of that.
这样你才能做莱克斯的好妈妈
So that you could be a good mother to Rex.
你别把我儿子扯进来
You leave my baby out of this.
贝丝 我需要找到这男人
Beth, I need to find this man.
他只是个普通人
He's just a guy.
只是个我在酒吧认识的男人
He's just a guy I met at the bar.
我们共度了一夜 这种事你懂的
We spent one night together. You know how it goes. You know?
嗯 我懂的
Yeah. Yes, I know how it goes.
这是罪的后果
This is the wages of sin.
这是他给你带来的 但这一切现在就能结束
He brought this on you, but that all can end here.
他叫什么
What is his name?
彼得
Pete.
好吗 他叫彼得 我就知道这么多
Okay? He said his name was Pete. That's all I know.
你还有事瞒我
There's something you're not telling me.
我看得出 贝丝
I can see it in you, Beth.
对上帝的誓言不可轻慢
A vow before God is not to be taken lightly.
我离开这里后发生的事 将不可挽回
Whatever happens when I leave this room cannot be taken back.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你不欠他什么
You owe this man nothing.
卡斯蒂廖内
Castiglione.
我会祈祷你早日康复
I'll say a prayer for your healing.
那真的很疼的
You know, that actually really hurts.
哭去吧
Cry me a river.
你知道
You know, you, uh...
你昨晚害死了好多人
You got a lot of people killed last night.
我没杀谁
I didn't kill anyone.
好吧
Okay.
我们再来一次 就一次
Let's do this one more time, okay? Just once.
那些人是谁 他们为什么追杀你
Who are those people? And why are they comin' after you?
我还要说多少遍 我不知道
How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know.
因为你是个大学生
Because you're a college student, right?
刚从外地来的
Just in from out of town.
你怎么不叫了
Why aren't you screaming right now?
你怎么不跟前台的女人说点什么
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表