剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
救护车
我是马霍尼
This is Mahoney
正在和弗兰克·卡塞尔前往十五分局
heading into the 15th Precinct with Frank Castle.
开着救护车吗
In an ambulance?
我是在开救护车 但这不是重点
I'm in an ambulance, but that wasn't the important part.
我抓到了弗兰克·卡塞尔
I got Frank Castle.
你为什么会在开救护车 马霍尼
Why are you in an ambulance, Mahoney?
上帝啊
Jeez.
事情有点失控
Things got a little unconventional.
准备好接我们的人
Just have the welcoming committee ready.
-我们应该十分钟内到 -收到
- We should be there in less than ten. - Copy that.
对你来说偷救护车或者绑♥架♥
Shit like stealing an ambulance and kidnapping...
可能只是家常便饭 但对我来说不是
might just be Tuesday to you, but this ain't me, man.
我觉得你做得很好
I think you're doing great.
非常感谢 有高兴能有你的认可
Thank you very much. So glad to have your seal of approval.
你怎么能这么冷静
And how come you're so calm, huh?
我要永远把你关进监狱了
I'm taking you to jail forever.
该怎样就是怎样 马霍尼
It's gonna be what it's gonna be, Mahoney.
告诉你
Tell you the truth,
我现在只想好好睡一觉
I'd mostly just like to get some sleep.
该死
God damn it!
开车看路
Watch the road.
马达尼来电
我是个简单的人
I'm a simple man, you know?
我抓到了你 现在我要把你关起来
I got you, now I'm locking you up.
我不在乎你和马达尼 罗素
I don't give a shit about whatever unholy deals were made
有什么肮脏交易
between you and Madani, Russo,
什么国土安♥全♥部♥ 该死的光明会 我都不管
Homeland, the goddamn Illuminati, whatever.
马达尼
-干什么 -停车 我们好好谈谈
- What? - Just stop and talk to me.
我们没什么好说的 马达尼
We got nothing to talk about, Madani.
你骗了我 这是最后一次
You lied to me. For the last time.
我有我的原因
I had my reasons.
是的 你可以在我逮捕你后
Yeah, and you can tell me all about 'em
再来好好解释
when I come and arrest you.
顺便 今天过会儿就来找你
Plan on that for later today, by the way.
他们来了
About time.
你中弹了吗
Are you hit?
马霍尼 我需要手铐的钥匙
Mahoney! I need a key for these cuffs!
不 不可能 弗兰克
Hell no! Ain't gonna happen, Frank.
-该死 我要手铐钥匙 -不 不
- Damn it! I need a key for these cuffs! - No! No!
该死
Shit!
国土安♥全♥部♥
Homeland Security!
惩罚者
第二季第十二集
该死
God... damn it.
该死
Shit.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
你不会有事的 听到了吗
You're gonna be all right. You hear me?
救援马上来了
Help's on the way.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be all right.
该死
God damn.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
天
God...
该死
God damn it.
好了
Okay.
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
弗兰克
Frank!
混♥蛋♥ 快点
Son of a bitch. Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
好了 我们走
That's it. Here we go.
来 我扶着你 走
That's it. Come on. I got you.
走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
快点
Come on.
走
Come on.
扶着我
I got you.
走 快点
Come on. I got you.
走
Come on.
好了
That's it.
好了
Here we go.
你不能走 弗兰克
You can't leave, Frank.
你不能走 你不能走 弗兰克
You can't leave. You can't leave, Frank.
我不能让你这么离开 弗兰克
I can't let you just walk away, Frank.
弗兰克
Frank!
你做你该做的事
Well, you do what you gotta do.
回到主页
最近路线
兴趣
前往
查看地图
油耗
国土安♥全♥部♥
联邦法庭
纽约 科罗纳 128街33号♥
健身房♥
家
咖啡馆
纽约 科罗纳 128街33号♥
偷救护车逃窜
弗兰克·卡塞尔在逃
据本台采访的警探称
According to the detective I spoke to,
该不明袭击者撞击了救护车
the unknown assailant rammed the ambulance,
迫使其在逃窜中冲下大桥
forcing it from the bridge before escaping.
目前 我们还不知道
At this point, we don't know if this man
此人想要解救还是刺杀卡塞尔
was trying to free Frank Castle or assassin--
你准备...告诉我吗
Were you gonna... tell me?
我不...
I didn't...
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
什么不重要
What doesn't?
弗兰克逃走了还是你想对我隐瞒
That Frank escaped, or that you wanted to hide it from me?
怎么了 你觉得有可能
What? Did you think, at some point,
我不会发现
that I wouldn't find out?
我其实没有想什么
I really wasn't thinking at all.
你总是在想什么
You're always thinking.
这改变不了什么
This doesn't change anything.
好吧 那你为什么想瞒着我
Okay. So why try to keep it from me?
因为
Because...
他...他就是不会停手
he just... He never ends.
他总是会出现 这让我很害怕
He keeps on coming and that scares me.
这个人...不会放弃
The man is... relentless.
他什么都没了
He's got nothing else.
我有吗
And I do?
你是这个意思吗
That your point?
别这样 等等
Don't do that. Wait...
你为什么要给我摆脸色
You're punishing me for what?
就因为我有那么一刻不希望那个人毁了一切吗
Just one minute not wanting that man to ruin everything?
你现在一脸冷漠
And now you're acting cold,
我都看不出来是因为你冲我生气还是...
and I can't tell if that's because you're pissed off at me or...
你准备去找他
you're getting ready to go after him.
我要去拿我们的证件 好吗
I'm going to get our paperwork. Okay?
就像我们计划的那样
Just like we planned.
你可以放下这件事吗
You can leave this alone?
听着 我为了和你在一起 解决掉他后
Listen, the way that I have felt since I've been done with him...
我感受到了前所未有的感觉
just to stay here with you, I've never felt that.
我从没这么...
I've never felt that...
快乐过
happy.
所以我想你说得对
So I figure that you're right.
当你摘除了那个肿瘤
Once you cut that cancer out...
就不该重新让它生长
you don't let it back in.
保证你会回来
Promise me you'll be back?
去去就回
Won't be long.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm all right.
竟然没有人被杀
It's amazing no one got killed.
要不是卡塞尔 我现在就被烤焦了
I'd be barbecue right now if it wasn't for Castle.
他折回来把我拉了出来
Came back and pulled me out.
然后我拔枪对准他 他就...走了
Then I pulled my gun on him, and he just, uh... walked away.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表