剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
你非得来找她麻烦
You had to make it about her!
惩罚者 第二季 第十三集
他们是好孩子
They are good boys.
他们会让丽贝卡骄傲的
They will do Rebecca proud.
他们一直在问爸爸在哪
They keep asking where their father is.
他们不明白为什么他不在
They don't understand why he isn't here.
你怎么跟他们说的
What did you tell them?
我跟他们说
Well, I told them that
他去执行很重要的神圣任务了
he's on a very important and sacred mission,
他爱他们 很快就会回来
that he loves them, and he'll be home soon.
莱缪很聪明
Lemuel is very bright.
我可以把他培养成材
I could do something with him.
我们会满足他们俩的需要
We will do whatever both of them need.
这是我们欠丽贝卡和约翰的
We owe it to Rebecca and to John.
我向约翰承诺了 他理解的
I made John that promise. He understands.
我知道这让你不安 但你保护不了约翰
I know it bothers you, but you can't protect John.
已经太失控了
It's gone too far.
他不能回来了
He can never come back.
如果他们有我们 就不需要约翰了
If they have us, they don't need John.
他现在只会给他们带来麻烦
He can only bring them trouble now.
他已经是累赘了
He's damaged goods.
你总是更擅长做出艰难的选择
You were always better at making the hard choices.
约翰的生命就是他们的未来的代价
John's life will be the price for those boys' future.
还有大卫的
And David's.
大卫 怎么想起来给我...
Ah, David. To what do I owe the--
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我儿子呢
Where is my son?
我问你 我儿子呢
I am asking you, where is my son?
嗯 我听到了
Yeah, I know what you asked me.
打招呼 大卫
Say hi, David.
大卫 你受伤了吗
David, are you hurt?
我没事
I'm fine.
如果你碰了他
If you touch one hair on
-一根汗毛 -怎么回事 那是谁
- his head-- - What is going on? Who is that?
那个为你们工作的疯子
The psychopath that works for you,
他抓走了那姑娘 所以我抓走了你们儿子
he took the girl, so I took your son.
如果她不能安全回到我身边
If I don't get her back safely,
你们要担心的就不止
you're gonna have a lot more to worry about
他的汗毛了
than the goddamned hair on his head.
威胁我们儿子是你做的最愚蠢的事
Threatening our son is the stupidest thing you have ever done.
你根本想象不到我们的本事
You have no idea what we're capable of.
安德森 别激动
Anderson, easy.
不 我非常清楚你们的本事
No, I know exactly what you're capable of.
我知道你们留下的那些尸体
I know about the trail of bodies you left.
我知道孔切夫斯基
I know about Konchevsky,
我知道波洛佐涅夫 和芝加哥的那些小青年
and I know about Poloznev and the teenagers in Chicago.
我都知道
I know all about that.
没错
That's right.
如果你不放了我们的独子
So think what we'll do to you
想想看我们会怎么对你
if you do not let our only child go.
你会慢慢死去
You will die slowly.
我要杀了每一个
I will kill everyone
跟你哪怕有一点交集的人 卡塞尔先生
who so much as crossed paths with you, Mr. Castle.
-你在威胁我吗 -你得冷静下来
- You threatening me? - You need to calm down.
这不仅是威胁 这是事实
That was more than a threat. It's a fact.
我要你死
I'm gonna see you dead.
不 我觉得这是威胁
Nah... I think it was a threat.
大卫
David!
嗯
Yeah.
你儿子流血了
Your son is bleeding.
这才是事实
That's a fact.
我...
I'm--
你真厉害 卡塞尔先生
You're quite something, Mr. Castle.
但你太不自量力了
But you're very much out of your depth.
看啊 妈妈跟爸爸一样坏
Look at that. Mom's just as filthy as Dad, huh?
你要怎样才会把大卫安然还给我们
What do you need to deliver David back to us safely?
我要那姑娘 我要她毫发无伤
I need the girl, and I need her unharmed.
等她回来了 你们儿子就会回去
Once that happens, you'll get your son back.
我怎么知道可以信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
你们可以打大卫手♥机♥找我
You can reach me on David's phone.
你敢追踪手♥机♥ 来找我们 他就死了
You trace it, you come after us, he dies.
那是威胁
Is that a threat...
还是事实
or a fact?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
爸爸 我是莱缪
Hey, Dad. It's Lemuel.
听到你的声音真好
It's so good to hear your voice.
你好吗 你弟弟好吗
How are you? How's your brother?
我们想你
We miss you.
我也好想你们
Oh, I miss you so much.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
妈妈在殡仪馆等着我们呢
Mom's waiting for us at the funeral home.
我们很快就会在一起了 我保证
We're all gonna be together really soon. I promise.
但我回去之前
I need you to look after your brother
我需要你照顾好你弟弟 好吗
until I get there, though, okay?
你可以为妈妈做到吗
You do that for Mama?
好的
Yes, sir.
嗯 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
来吧 孩子们 去睡了
Come, boys. Time for bed.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
我们希望你记起来你在为什么而战
We wanted you to remember what you're fighting for.
我不需要提醒
I don't need reminding.
弗兰克·卡塞尔绑♥架♥了大卫
Frank Castle has kidnapped David.
大卫本不该被牵扯进来的
David was never meant to be part of this.
卡塞尔抓他是因为你抓到了那姑娘
Castle took him because you have the girl.
那姑娘还活着吗 约翰
Is the girl still alive, John?
约翰 姑娘在你那儿吗
John, do you have the girl?
是的 她在我这儿
Yeah, she's with me.
很好
Good.
你要不惜一切确保大卫的安全
You have to do whatever it takes to make David safe.
我们只有一条路了 约翰
You have only one path now, John,
但迈克尔和莱缪有两条
but Michael and Lemuel have two.
你明白吗
You understand?
-我明白 -好
- I understand. - Good.
我有你可以联♥系♥卡塞尔的号♥码
I have the number where you should contact Castle.
你可以记下来吗
Are you ready to write it down?
-罗素 -冷静
- Russo! - Calm down.
-别激动 -他在哪
- Take it easy. - Where is he?
我不知道你说的是谁
I don't know who you're talking about.
-你得冷静下来 -马达尼
- You need to calm down. - Madani.
马达尼 冷静 让她帮你 好吗
Madani, calm down. Let the woman help you, okay?
坐这儿
Sit down.
坐
Sit down.
我跟你谈
I'll talk to you, all right?
但你得保证你会去医院
But you gotta promise that you're going to the hospital.
好
Yeah, okay. Okay.
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
他一直都住在医生这里
He was here with the doctor the whole time?
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
嗯 但她可能生不如死
Yeah, but she might wish she wasn't.
看来有人把杜蒙特医生
Dr. Dumont looks like someone
丢出了三楼窗户
who got thrown out of a third-story window.
他也在
He was there.
她摔下去后 他就在场 手里还拿着束花
He was there after she fell, bunch of flowers in his hand.
他冲上来杀我
And he came after me.
我打中了他三枪 但就好像完全没用
I put three bullets in him, and it was like it did nothing.
我怎么还活着
How am I alive?
-这我们回头再说 马达尼 -不
- We'll talk about it later, Madani. - No.
我怎么可能还活着
How am I alive?
-请告诉我 -好吧 我们赶到...
- Please tell me. - Okay, let... Okay. We got here...
你就躺在地上的一摊血里
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表