剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
意义在于 我们都知道彼此的任务和位置
The point is, we all know each other's jobs and positions,
这样不管发生什么 我们都准备好了
so whatever happens, we're ready for it.
怎么样了
How we doing?
有进展 你那边都好吗
We're getting there. All good with you?
嗯 日程不变
Yeah. Schedule's same as always.
明早9点 30万
9:00 a.m. tomorrow, 300 grand.
那就是只待宰的鸡
That chicken's gonna be ripe for plucking.
打算穿那件制♥服♥
Planning on wearing that uniform?
是啊 比利 我就那么傻
Yeah, Billy, I'm that dumb.
你穿它来这里就是冒险了
You took a risk just wearing it here.
我告诉你们来做这个就是冒险了
I took a risk offering this job up to all you jabronis.
要不是我
Wasn't for me,
你们也就是去杂货店打点小钱
you'd be hitting some grocery store for chump change.
再来一次 波比 加入我们吗
Let's go again. Bobby, you joining us?
不能只让你们锅盖头玩啊
I can't let you jarheads have all the fun.
好 你去等候区
Okay, you take the waiting area.
迈克 你跟我一起冲进来
Mike, you spell in with me.
基诺 你是柜台的客户
Geno, you're our customer at the counter.
等候区 真扯
Waiting area? That's bullshit.
我明天要跟你一起去 不然有什么意义
I'm coming in with you tomorrow. What's the point?
意义在于 我们都知道彼此的任务和位置
The point is, we all know each other's jobs and positions.
都趴下 手举起来
Everybody, get down! I wanna see some hands!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
我去 比利
Shit, Billy.
你干什么
What are you doing?
波比很聪明
Bobby's smart.
让我们保持警惕
Keeping us on our toes.
到时候或许有一堆老兵
There could be a bunch of vets in there
等着兑现支票
waiting to cash their checks.
任何人都可能决定逞英雄 是吧
Anyone could decide to play hero. Ain't that right?
所以 我们要快速控制局面 然后保持控制
So we gotta get control fast, then we gotta keep it.
你没事吧
You all right?
你出手像个海军陆战队的
You hit like a marine.
当然
Yeah, I do.
好了 各位 我们再过一遍
All right, guys. Let's go over this one more time.
好 我们有两辆车
Okay, we got two cars.
这里一辆 托德 这里一辆 迈克
One here, Todd. One here, Mike.
杰克 波比和我
Jake, Bobby and I, we come out,
冲出来坐进这两辆车里
split up between the two cars.
开走 然后去汇合点集♥合♥
We take off, we meet up again at the rendezvous point.
-这是什么 -我和荷赛
- What's here? - Me and José.
-后援 -没错
- Backup. - That's right.
如果有什么冲我们来了 你们负责清障
Anything comes down on us, you two clear it out of our way.
你没事吧
You good?
那好 我们都睡会儿吧
Well, all right, then. Let's all get some sleep.
这里冷死了
Cold as shit in here.
我得回我家睡一晚
I'm gonna go back to my place for the night.
不行
Nah.
任务完成前我们最好别分开
Better if we all stay together till after the job.
为了行动安全
Operational security.
现在起到结束前 我们都待在一起
From now on, we all stay close until after this thing gets done.
就像以前 是吧 科特
Just like old times, huh, Curt?
嗯
Yeah.
闲坐着 摘花玩 因为情报不准
Sitting around, picking daisies, because of shit intel.
去你妈 弗兰克
Kiss my ass, Frank.
你是我认识的最不耐烦的混♥蛋♥了
You are the most impatient asshole I know.
多少次...
How many times...
我多少次得听你说这套屁话
How many times I had to hear this same bullshit,
最后目标在三天后就出现了
only for the target to turn up three days in?
三天 弗兰克
Three days in, Frank.
你有不能集中精力的问题 兄弟
You got a concentration problem, bro.
不 我是有无聊得要死的问题
Nah, I got a bored-out-of-my-ass problem is what I got.
你就是讨厌干站着
You just hate standing still.
所以你总想找架打
That's why you're always looking for a fight.
找个继续向前的借口
An excuse to keep moving.
干站着 差不多
Standing still, more or less,
这才是生活 弗兰克
that's how life works, Frank.
至少在现实生活中是
In the real world, at least.
大部分人 只想找个地方
Most people are just looking for a place
能开心地干站着
to be happy to stand still in.
还有人陪着
Someone to do it with.
嗯 我有过那个 都没了
Yeah, I had that. It's gone.
所以你就拒绝再次尝试的机会
So you deny yourself another shot at it?
不 我把握了机会
Yeah, I took a shot.
真的
I did.
脚没踩油门五分钟
Took my foot off the gas a whole five minutes, you know.
就想着自己的事
Minding my own business.
还遇见了个女人
Even met a woman.
是啊 她还挺不错 科特
Yeah. She was a good one, Curt.
贝丝
Beth.
我都没有意去找
I wasn't looking for it, you know.
我没...料到
I didn't... I didn't see it coming.
她就出现了
Yeah, there she was.
然后呢
And?
我想帮那丫头
I went to help the kid, you know.
全都乱了套 她也中了枪
All hell broke loose, and she got shot.
现在 有个亿万富翁混♥蛋♥企图杀我
And now I've got some billionaire asshole trying to kill me.
那是因为你杀了他的人
That's because you killed his people.
我还能怎么办 科特 他们要杀那丫头
What was I supposed to do, Curt? They were gonna kill the girl.
不不 现在是你去找他们
No, no, no, no. You're going after them now.
-这不一样 -我可不要余生
- That's different. - Look, I'm not gonna spend my life
都小心翼翼
looking over my shoulder, all right?
我不是那样的人 你也不是
That ain't me. That ain't you, either.
你要跟踪她吗
You gonna follow her?
不
Nah.
如果杰克在街头搞冰♥毒♥
If Jake is scoring meth on the streets,
我可能知道他都去哪找
I think I know where he's getting it from.
-早上好 -早上好
- Hey, good morning. - Good morning.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming.
就算你走在大街上 想着自己的事
Ever walk down the street, minding your business,
也会有个陌生人对你说
and a complete stranger says something like,
"笑一个"或者 "行了 也没那么糟"
"smile," or "come on, it's not all that bad"?
我不记得有过
Uh, no, not that I remember.
令人意外 那人就对我说了那种话
Surprising. Well, that guy over there just did that to me.
我是说
I mean...
我的脸冒犯了一个我完全不在乎的陌生人
my face offended a perfect stranger I don't give a shit about.
如果他那么说你了
Now, if he had said that about you,
我可能还可以理解
I might know where he's coming from.
罗素的逃脱很不幸
Russo's escape is unfortunate.
我无法想象你现在是什么感觉
And I can't imagine how you feel right now.
早先的时候
There were times in the early days
我曾考虑过找人拿枕头捂死他
I thought about having someone place a pillow on his face
好结束这一切
just to be done with the whole thing.
但你没有
But you didn't.
中情局不能在国内行动
CIA doesn't operate on home soil.
而且 我需要个人顶包
Besides, I needed somebody to hang it all on.
还有比昏迷病人更合适的吗
Who better than a guy in a coma
况且没人想到他还真能醒过来
that nobody ever thought he'd come out of?
是啊 比利一定是不知道这事
Yeah, well, I guess Billy didn't get the memo.
罗素这样的人就是如此 还有卡塞尔
That's the thing about guys like Russo. And Castle.
很有用 直到他们有了自己的主意
Useful until they develop minds of their own.
卡塞尔也回来了
Castle's back in town, too.
跟你有关吗
Did you have a hand in this?
好大胆 迪娜
Hell of a chutzpah, Dinah.
你能控制他吗
Can you control him?
只要我的目标还和他的一致
As long as my aims match his.
拉菲知道吗
Rafi know?
所以卡塞尔杀了罗素 你们的问题就解决了
So, Castle kills Russo, and your problems are solved, right?
那还找我来做什么 迪娜
So what the hell am I doing here, Dinah, huh?
怎么 你还想寻求我同意吗
What? Do you wanna ask my permission?
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表