剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
恶狠狠地追杀那丫头
They went after the kid hard.
我就插手了
I stepped in.
总共有13个坏人被打倒
All in all, 13 bad guys, they got put down.
在过程中 他们打伤了我一个朋友
See, in the process, they shot a friend of mine,
这让我非常生气
and that pissed me off.
我猜那丫头有他们要的东西
I figured the kid had something they wanted
他们肯定还会再来 于是我带着她跑了
and that they'd try again, so I took her. I split.
他们追踪我到那家旅馆 然后死了一车
They tracked me to that motel, and you got the full meat wagon.
13个训练有素的杀手吗
Thirteen? Trained killers?
看来也是不过如此
I guess not so much.
为什么
Why?
-我不喜欢公民逮捕 -为什么插手
- I'm not really the citizen's arrest type. - Why get involved?
人有权利保护自己和无力保护自己的人
A man's got a right to defend himself and defend those who can't.
你在旅馆等着他们来着
You laid up for them in that motel.
你本可逃跑的 你没有
You could've run. You didn't.
如果你跑 会看不见身后追来了什么
If you run, you can't see what's coming up behind you.
那是预谋
That's premeditation.
他们想从你这儿得到什么
What do they want from you?
你为什么把她绑起来
Why did you tie her up?
她不知感激 现在的孩子不懂礼貌
She's ungrateful. Kids today, they got no manners.
你拿她做诱饵
You wanted her for bait.
治安官 这些人出动时
Sheriff, when these people come,
都成群结队 而且出手狠辣
they come in numbers and they come hard.
我见识过两次了
I've seen it twice already.
你得把他们要的给他们
You need to give 'em what they want.
你和那姑娘
You and the girl?
就那么把你们交出去
Hand you over just like that?
还有那女人 他们也要她
And the woman. They'll want her, too.
治安官 我觉得我们该考虑他的话
Sheriff, I think we should consider what he's saying.
我们只需要一个人去求助
All we need is for one of us to go get help.
如果我开走道奇 我能带救兵回来
If I take the Charger, I'll be back with the cavalry
这些小丑都来不及反应
before these jokers even realize it's happening.
别那么做 治安官
Don't do it, Sheriff.
-你说了不算 -你也说了不算
- You're not in charge here. - Neither are you.
多布斯
Dobbs...
道奇加满油了吗
is the Charger gassed up?
嗯 我今早加过的
Yeah. Yeah, I, uh, filled it this morning.
-好 把钥匙给奥格登 -奥格登
- Good. Give Ogden the keys. - Ogden?
这车奥格登可驾驭不了 治安官
That's too much car for Ogden, Sheriff.
把钥匙给他
Just give him the keys.
奥格登 你只需要
Ogden, all you need to do
摆脱对无线电的干扰
is get clear of whatever's jamming the radio.
联♥系♥州警 好吗
Call the staties, okay?
你在犯错 治安官
You're making a mistake, Sheriff.
你指望我没错
You can count on me.
走吧
Let's go.
-该死 -怎么回事
- Shit. - What the hell?
就说他驾驭不了
It's too much car.
奥格登 你没事吧
Ogden! You okay?
我中枪了
I'm hit!
掩护我们
Cover us.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
走吧 来
Okay, come on. Okay.
趴低点 没事的 来 趴低点
Stay low, okay? You're okay. Come on. Stay low.
趴低点 趴低点
Stay low. Stay low. Stay low. Stay low.
墨菲
Murphy?
我看到他了 下令吧
I see him. Say the word.
别开枪 带他进去
Hold your fire. Get him inside.
关门
Shut the door!
枪伤
Gut shot.
他至多还有两三小时
I give him two to three hours.
他会没事的 但他必须去医院
He'll survive, but only if he gets to a hospital.
他还有妻儿
He's got a wife and a child.
他在保护不敬神者
He's protecting godless people,
他们不值得你舍命相护
undeserving of your honor.
做正确的事 把我们要的给我们
Do the right thing. Give us what we came for,
我们会安静离开
and we'll leave quietly.
我保证
You have my word.
这是敬神者之间的承诺
From one God-fearing man to another.
进去 快走
Get inside. Go. Go.
趴低点 所有人 远离窗户
Stay low! All of you, keep away from the windows.
这是怎么回事 治安官
What the hell is going on, Sheriff?
天呐
Oh, God.
-多布斯 去找防弹背心 -我怎么帮忙
- Dobbs, get some vests. - What can I do to help?
-我怎么帮忙 -使劲摁住
- What can I do to help? - Hold this hard!
好 你撑住 好吗
Okay, just... just hang in there, okay?
这可好 没有超大号♥的
That's great. No triple XLs.
-墨菲 穿上背心 -这太疯狂了 长官
- Murphy, get a vest on. - This is crazy, sir.
恕我直言 但我们在做什么 几个乡下警♥察♥
All respect, but what are we doing? A bunch of country cops?
我们没这个准备
We're not equipped.
多布斯 给他们也发一件 快点
Dobbs, give them vests, too. Them, too!
如果奥格登因为你们这些混♥蛋♥而死
If Ogden dies because of you assholes,
你们真需要那个了
you gonna be needing one of those.
别介意 女士 我现在担心的不是你
No offense, ma'am, you're not really my problem right now.
多布斯 接替墨菲 墨菲 你跟我来
Dobbs, take over for Murphy. Murphy, you're with me.
治安官 如果奥格登流血致死 那怪我们
Sheriff, if Ogden bleeds out, that's on us.
-我不会允许的 -如果我们送一个出去呢
- I'm not gonna let that happen. - What if we just send one out?
那男人 他自己都想去
The guy. Hell, he wants to go.
想想看我们在保护谁啊 杀人犯吗
Think about who we're protecting here. Murderers?
我们是照顾几个陌生人
Are we gonna look after a couple strangers,
还是自己人
or are we gonna look after our own?
我去给他拿点水
I'm gonna go get him some water.
治安官
Sheriff...
放了我吧
just set me loose.
放了我 治安官
Set me loose, Sheriff.
你要进行公民逮捕吗
You're gonna make a citizen's arrest?
你要单手拯救大局吗
You're gonna save the day one-handed?
你真是高看了自己
You got a pretty high opinion of yourself.
你定规矩 我就听 我保证
You set the rules, I'll follow 'em. I give you my word.
你可能是军人 但你的手下
You might be military, but these people of yours,
都是业余的 你清楚
they're amateurs, and you know it.
-你需要一切帮助 -帮助
- You need all the help you can get. - Help?
你是这一切的起因 你个杀人犯混♥蛋♥
You're the cause of all this, you murdering bastard.
你开枪打过什么人吗
You ever put a round in someone?
你真正在行动中开过枪吗
You ever fire your weapon in the field, even?
我猜也是
That's what I thought.
你最好叫他们现在放走你
You better tell 'em to let you out now.
我的人会把这里夷为平地
My people could take this whole building down.
像《旧约》里那样
Old Testament shit.
你上过网
You've seen the Internet.
他们会闯进来 对着牢笼里的人喷火
They could bust in here using flamethrowers on men in cages.
我吗
Me?
老天爷啊 我都不该被关进来的
Sweet boneless Jesus. I shouldn't even be in here.
我亲弟弟因为公共场合醉酒把我关了进来
My own goddamn brother locked me up for being drunk in public.
肯 给我进来 跟我说话
Yo, Ken, get your ass in here and talk to me!
肯
Ken!
天呐
Jesus!
还击
Return fire!
他们什么人啊 治安官
Who the hell are these guys, Sheriff?
外面有一支大军
There's an army of them out there!
该死 多布斯
God damn it! Dobbs!
-还击 两点钟方向 -我负责右边
- Return fire! Two o'clock! - I'll cover the right.
治安官 该死 这是声东击西
Sheriff! God damn it! It's a diversion!
你得看住后面 后门
You need to cover the back. Cover the back door!
后门是工业钢铁
That back door is industrialized steel!
该死 奥格登
Damn it, Ogden!
冲
Come on!
-上 -退后 该死
- Come on! - Step back! Shit!
多布斯
Dobbs!
该死
Shit, shit, shit!
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表