剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
You know what? You're right.
我一般说的都没错 算是一种天赋吧
Yeah. I usually am. It's kind of a gift.
我要去个地方
Look, I got someplace I need to be.
我让一些人失望了 他们经常被人辜负
I'm letting some people down. And they get let down a lot.
弗兰克在处理他的事 我要去处理我的
Frank is out doing his own thing, and I'mma do mine.
所以呢 你就把我丢在这里吗
So, what? You're just gonna leave me here?
我就没有事做的吗
I don't get to have a thing?
我的事就是坐在这里干等吗
Like, my thing is just sitting around waiting?
像一条没有人要的狗吗
Like a dog nobody wants?
-你在这里很安全 -不 我就是一个人
- You're gonna be safe here. - No, I'm not. I'm just alone.
我到哪儿都一样
I could be doing this literally anywhere.
只要有
Anywhere with, like,
干净的床单和能冲水的厕所就行
clean sheets and a properly-flushing bathroom.
-拜托 带我一起吧 科迪斯 -不行
- Come on, take me with you, Curtis. - I can't.
你可以的
Yeah, you can.
但我不会
Well... then, I won't.
要什么
What will it be?
你可以帮我
You can help me out.
有一群老兵在全城乱窜惹乱子
There's a group of vets running around town causing trouble.
我听说你可能和他们一起混过
I hear maybe you've been partying with them.
-我不知道你在说什么 -不知道吗
- No idea what you're talking about. - No, huh?
好吧
Okay. Well...
也许这能帮你想起来
maybe this will help you.
这是谁
Who's that?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
如果我告诉你 你保证不会殃及到我吗
If I talk, do you promise none of this comes back on me?
我要解决的不是你
You're not my problem.
该死 我担心个什么劲
Shit, what do I care?
这些人都是彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Those guys were total assholes.
特别是他
Especially him.
你要是还剁了他别的 我肯定会很开心
Cut anything else off him, that'd make my day.
他们自称瓦尔哈拉
They call it Valhalla.
我不知道 好像是什么维京语
I don't know, some Viking bullshit or something.
他们简直失控了
They're off the rails.
到处偷东西 彻夜狂欢
Stealing shit, partying all night.
托尼认识其中几个人
Tony knows some of them.
说得好像很有意思 于是我就去了
Sounded like it could be fun, so I went along.
其实也不怎么样
Turned out it wasn't so much.
就像是喝醉的兄弟会
Frat house bullshit turned up to 11.
你知道在哪里吗
You know where?
皇后区的一个地方
Somewhere in Queens.
当时很暗 我不知道
It was dark. I don't know.
是个仓库 可能在14街北差不多
A warehouse. Maybe north of 14th. Something like that.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
托尼
Hey, Tony.
当做小费了
Call it a tip.
混♥蛋♥们 迷路了吗
You assholes lost?
是的 我们在找五百万
Yeah, we were looking for $5 million.
你自己出现本来就已经够蠢了
And it was stupid enough to show up on its own.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有人受不了你了 卡塞尔
Someone's had enough of your shit, Castle.
悬赏要你的人头
Put a bounty on your head.
-那女孩在哪里 -什么女孩
- Where's the girl? - What girl?
有人要找你和一个小孩
Someone wants you and some kid.
你要带我们去找她
You're gonna take us to her.
他们是谁
Who are they?
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole,
你只有一个 而我们有六...
there's one of you, and six--
说吧
Let's talk.
联调局
糟透的一天吗
Tough day?
他们对你脸的修复还真成功
They did a hell of a job fixing your face.
毁成那样
Considering.
你听上去很失望
You sound disappointed.
-没错 -你当时也在吗
- I am. - Were you there?
你的档案上怎么说
What does your file say?
你的律师肯定都读给你听了
Your lawyer must have read it to you.
那上面说你逮捕了我
It says that you arrested me.
但是我开枪打了你
But that I shot you.
我全都不记得了
I don't remember any of that.
那上面还说我们俩曾经交往过
It also says that we were together, me and you.
我可不觉得那算交往
I'd hardly call it that.
那你为什么这么恨我
Then why do you hate me so much?
你真的不知道 对吗
You really don't know, do you?
晚上一次
All those nights...
早上一次
all those mornings...
真是浪费
wasted.
整整一年
A year of your life.
你...
That's...
真的很坚持
some kind of commitment.
我
I...
我嫉妒你
I envy you.
我嫉妒你记得 我...
I envy you remembering. I...
嫉妒你明白你的感觉
envy you knowing how you feel.
我应该...我应该也知道我对你的感觉
I should-- I should know how I felt about you.
我是说 我们...
I mean, did we...
在这里做过吗
Here, in this place?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
答案
Answers.
那至少能让我再倒一杯吗
Okay, can I make another drink at least?
请自便
Knock yourself out.
你想要来一杯吗
You want one?
如果那把备用的枪还放在那里
Hey, if that backup gun were still in there,
你会想要朝我开枪吗
would you try to shoot me?
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
看来你占了上风 比利
Guess you're in charge, Billy.
你掌控了一切 就像你一直喜欢的那样
In control. Just how you've always liked it.
你可能不记得了 但你从来没变过
You know, you might not remember, but you haven't changed.
还是以前那个混♥蛋♥疯子
Same psychotic asshole you always were.
我看出来我当初为什么会喜欢上你了
Yeah, I can see why I liked you.
-你利用了我 -也许吧
- You used me. - Maybe.
但这也不代表我不喜欢你
Doesn't mean I didn't like you, too.
是弗兰克让我变成这样...
Frank did this to me...
对吗
didn't he?
抱歉 你说谁
Sorry, who?
不不不 你不能这么做 你不能这么做
No, no, no, no. You don't do that. You don't do that!
因为我知道 我现在知道了
'Cause I know! I know now!
没人
Nobody...
没人知道答案 但你知道 我知道你知道
Nobody seems to have the answers. But you do. I know you do.
所以我要知道怎么回事
So I need to know how.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了你曾经为之奋斗的一切
You sold out everything you ever stood for,
你在乎的所有人 都是为了钱和地位
anyone you ever cared about, and you did it for money and status.
丢下弗兰克等死
Left Frank for dead,
手上沾满他妻女的鲜血
covered in the blood of his wife and children.
-你就是这样的人 -不 不
- That's who you are. - No. No--
没错 当他发现后
Yeah. And when he found out,
他找到你 让你付出了代价
he came after you and he made you pay.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Now, look me in the eye and tell me something.
我在撒谎吗
Am I lying?
弗兰克希望你每天都带着这样一张脸
Frank wanted you to live with it on your face every day.
他让你的脸变得和你的心一样丑陋
He put all that ugly on the outside where it belongs.
也许你该帮我们个忙 自我了断了吧
And maybe you should just do us all a favor and shoot yourself.
赶紧结束吧
Get it over with.
因为弗兰克会来找你...
Because Frank will come after you, and...
他会完成未竟之事
he will finish the job.
我是个很难杀死的人 马达尼特工
I'm a hard man to kill, Agent Madani.
我们是不是度过了一段快乐的时光 迪娜
Did we have some good times, Dinah?
肯定是的
I'll bet we did.
看看你现在是多么想杀了我
Look at how much you want to kill me right now.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表