剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表
听着
Look...
我就是个孩子 我在错误的时间
I'm just a kid who was in the wrong place
出现在了错误的地方 治安官
at the wrong time, Sheriff.
是吗
That right?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, and...
我才16
I'm 16, so
所以我们这么谈话不合规矩吧
should we even really be having this conversation right now?
或许你该打给儿童福利机构
I mean, maybe you want to call Child Services
让他们来接我
to come down here and get me?
我已经尽力了
I've done what I can here,
但我确定他的手骨折了
but I'm pretty sure that hand's broken.
-他需要照X光确认一下 -没事的
- He needs an X-ray to be sure. - Ah, it's fine.
他需要马上去哪吗
He need to go anywhere straight away?
不去医院
No hospitals.
所以你是拒绝接受医治吗
So you're refusing medical treatment?
没错 看来那对我们都有利 是吧
That's right. Guess that works for both of us, huh?
听你的
It's up to you.
看来幸好你是左撇子
Good thing you're left-handed, I guess.
我说了
Like I said...
走运 或是好枪法
lucky or one hell of a shot.
看着他 我知道我猜哪种
And lookin' at this one, I know which I'd guess.
或许你该把他们俩都送去医院
Maybe you should send 'em both to the hospital.
让州警处理此事 罗伊
Let the staties have this one, Roy.
这是我们镇
This is our town.
但他们不是本地人
And they ain't from it.
我不该指教你怎么工作
Not my place to tell you your job.
你要跟我解释一下吗
You want to explain any of this to me?
俄亥俄的警♥察♥刚把玛琳娜
Some cops in Ohio just put Marlena,
一个姑娘和卡斯蒂廖内的指纹输入了系统
some girl and Castiglione's prints into the system.
《马太福音》7:7
你们祈求 就给你们
Ask, and it shall be given unto you.
寻找 就寻见
Seek, and ye shall find.
叩门 就给你们开门
Knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
我是马达尼
Madani.
是彼得·卡斯蒂廖内
It's Pete Castiglione.
我有麻烦了 需要你帮忙
I got a problem, and I need your help.
有人来追杀我 被我反杀了
Some people came after me, and I killed them for it.
我在俄亥俄州一个警局 小镇叫拉克维尔
I'm in Ohio, police precinct, small town called Larkville.
怎么 你把那一通电♥话♥打给了我
What? And I'm your one phone call?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
弗兰克 你不能想杀人就杀人
Frank, you can't just kill people when you feel like it.
除非对政♥府♥有利 是吧 马达尼
Yeah, unless it suits the government. Ain't that right, Madani?
我就是觉得 你那些位高权重的朋友
I just figured you and your... your high-powered friends,
不会喜欢我再出现的
you wouldn't like it if I just resurfaced.
别想了 你不存在了 我们把你埋了
Forget it. You don't exist anymore. We buried you.
你的免狱金牌是一次性的 弗兰克
Your get-out-of-jail-free card was a one-time deal, Frank.
你是个遇到新麻烦的新人了
You're a new man with your own problems.
想要个好律师 我还能给你推荐
Want the name of a lawyer, I can recommend one.
我不需要什么律师 我需要你帮忙
I don't need a goddamn lawyer. I need your help.
弗兰克 你不再与我的生活有关了
Frank, you're no longer part of my life.
别再打给我了
Do not call this number again.
没人在
Nobody home.
你面临四项谋杀指控
You're looking at four counts of murder.
这在俄亥俄州会被判死刑的
That's a death penalty crime in Ohio.
我没谋杀谁 治安官
I didn't murder anybody, Sheriff.
你是说你没做吗
You telling me you didn't do it?
他们死于愚蠢晚期
They died from terminal stupidity.
你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what's goin' on?
我觉得你该听那医生的 治安官
I think you need to listen to the doctor, Sheriff.
你在乎这些人吗
You care about these people?
如果是的话 你就得放了我们
'Cause if you do, you need to let us go.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
嗯
Yeah.
我猜到你会那么说
Yeah, I figured you'd say that.
剧集 | 惩罚者(2017) | 导航列表