剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
but for too long you have had none.
这就是为何我要解散我自己的火枪手
That is why I am disbanding my musketeers.
把他们转变为你们的火枪手
And reforming them as your musketeers.
他们将被重新调整
Their depleted ranks will be redrawn
去保护那些需要的大街
from the very streets they are to protect.
在他们的警惕守卫下
And under their watchful gaze,
巴黎会很安全
Paris will always be safe.
皇后万岁
(crowd) Long live the Queen!
皇后万岁
Long live the Queen!
你是我新的仆人吗 Aramis?
Are you my new servant, Aramis?
他很有趣
He's funny.
像他的父亲
Takes after his father.
Porthos 你会回到前线
Porthos, you will return to the front
作为du Vallon将军
as General du Vallon.
[Applause and cheering]
给拿些为国家战斗的士兵们看
Show our soldiers they fight for a country
任何一个人都会得到重用只要他有才能
where any man can rise if his talents merit it.
我非常荣耀 皇后陛下
You honour me, Majesty.
这也是我的荣耀
The honour is mine.
重建兵营 队长
Rebuild the garrison, Captain.
Aramis 我想要你坐Treville的位置
Aramis, I'd like you to take Treville's place
作为第一总理
as First Minister.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
花些时间
Take time.
看看考虑
Consider.
Elodie.
就如法国那么需要我
As much as France needs me...
我想为你去那里
...I'd also like to be there for you,
为你们两个
both of you.
如果我不幸遇难 我的抚恤金会给你
If anything happens to me, my pension will be paid to you.
我不是你的妻子
I'm not your wife.
你最好还是在我去之前嫁给我
You'd better marry me before I go then.
Marie-Cessette.
我们女儿的名字
That's what we should call our daughter.
Marie-Cessette.
也许 我还会是个火枪手
Perhaps, I'll remain a musketeer.
你一直都是个火枪手 Aramis
You'll always be a musketeer, Aramis.
但是如果你接受了皇后的提议
But if you accept the Queen's offer,
你可以每天看着你的儿子
you can watch over your son all the days of your life.
作为他的总理而不是父亲
As his minister, not his father.
Treville教导我们每个人
Treville guided each of us,
像个男人
as men.
火枪手 像个男人
Musketeers, as men.
你认为他不是别的什么
Do you remember him as nothing more
除了是你的队长和总理之外?
than your Captain or your minister?
这里是个名字
This is the name.
皇后陛下 谁知道你执行力这么强
Majesty, who knew you could be so practical.
我猜这不会过分打扰你?
I assume this will not trouble you unduly?
Treville从不怀疑我的技巧
Treville did not doubt my skills.
Treville已经走了
Treville is gone.
从现在开始你向我汇报
From now on you report to me.
单独向我汇报
And me alone.
一句提醒 皇后陛下
A word of warning, Majesty.
决定一个认得生死
Deciding if a man lives or dies,
良心会受到伤害
conscience makes a cruel companion.
你现在是需要独处一会
You are indeed alone now.
你是谁?
Who are you?
待会会说的
Later.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我试图在做个决定
I'm trying to make a decision.
也许 你可以帮助我 先生?
Perhaps, you could help me, Monsieur?
告诉我你喜欢哪个
Tell me which would you prefer,
是匕♥首♥还是手♥枪♥?
the blade or the bullet?
总是要花很多时间
It's been such a long time,
我真的不能确定
I really can't decide?
卫兵
Guard!
那就两样都上吧
Both then.
求你 我会给你任何东西
Please, I'll give you anything,
所有东西
everything.
你已经有了
You already have.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是Milady de Winter
I'm Milady de Winter.
[Gunshot]
[Dog barking in distance]
Brujon?
我要去前线
I'm going to the front,
帮我备马
prepare my horse.
也为你自己准备一匹
And prepare one for yourself,
你也要去
you're coming, too.
我不是火枪手 将军
I'm not a musketeer, General.
不是吗?
Aren't you?
[Indiscernible chatter in background]
你该得的
You earned that.
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
是 将军
General.
就这样了
This is it.
你会回来的
You'll be back.
过来
Come here.
我知道你会
I know you will.
队长
Captain.
将军
General.
照顾好他
Look after him.
等等
Hold on.
只能干得最好 明白?
Only take the best, understand?
做得不好就会玷污我们的军团
Anything less and you'll disgrace our regiment.
他什么意思?
What did he mean by that?
你会负责招兵和训练
You'll be in charge of recruiting and training
新的火枪手
the new musketeers.
这是队长的职责
That's a Captain's responsibility.
Athos 恐怕我不能接受
Athos, I'm afraid I cannot accept.
你在拒绝我最后的命令吗?
Are you refusing my last order?
我不能接受
I cannot accept.
Athos需要请假
Athos is taking a leave of absence
为了完成更重要的任务
to fulfil a mission of great importance.
你会回来的是吗?
You will return?
那时我们再讨论这个
Then we will discuss this again.
我肯定
I don't doubt it.
看起来我们有活要干了 队长
Seems like we've got some work to do, Captain?
你拯救了巴黎
Well, you've saved Paris.
[Birds chirping in distance]
不知道我们以后还要面对什么?
What lies ahead for us, I wonder?
这不重要
It really doesn't matter.
不重要?
Doesn't matter?
不重要 如果我们面对的是
(Athos) Not if we face every challenge
以前我们一直面对的事情
the way we always have.
怀着巨大的热情
(Athos) With great passion...
真诚相对
(Athos) ...hearts that stay true...
珍惜所有
...to all we hold dear.
勇气
(Athos) Courage,
不管前面有多少敌人等着我们
no matter how many enemies lie in wait for us.
信仰
(Athos) Faith...
黑暗之后总是黎明
(Athos) ...that daylight will always follow the dark.
那爱情呢?
And love?
高于一切
Above all else.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表