剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
他有个合伙人
He has a partner.
而钱在合伙人那里
And the partner has the money.
没有讨价还价
HENRIETTA: There shall be no bargaining.
给我你的剑我自己结果了他
Give me your sword and I will execute him myself.
等等 等等 双倍的钱
Wait, wait, wait. Double the money
意味着双倍的军队士兵
means double the arms for soldiers.
我是希望你赢得战争的人 Henrietta Maria
And I for one would like to see you win your war, Henrietta Maria.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
嗯
Hmm.
然而 他有办法让英国安全
And yet, he has the means to keep England safe.
带我见见这个合伙人
Show me this partner.
我想我不能做这事情
(SOBBING) I fear that is something I cannot do.
给我剑
Give me your sword!
Emile, 你这笨蛋!
Emile, you fool!
Caroline,
你太蠢了 亲爱的
it is you who are the fool, my love.
你在做什么?
What have you done?
这是我的计划 我的主意
This was my plan, my idea.
我只想生活得好一点
I was only trying to make a better life for my wife.
你结婚了?
HENRIETTA: You're married?
没得到我的同意?
Without my permission?
绞死我两次 但别为难Caroline
Hang me twice over, but not Caroline.
(EMILE SNIFFLES)
求你了
Please, I beg of you.
她留着你最心爱的戒指
She kept your favourite ring.
这是她的主意 不是我的
That was her idea, not mine.
Bonnaire 你有钱吗?
Bonnaire, do you have the money?
我有 藏起来了
I do. It lies hidden.
火枪手 带着他去找回来
Musketeers, take him and retrieve it.
Louis! 听着
Louis! Look.
别让你的愤怒而失去理智
Don't let your anger outwit your good sense.
(SOBBING)
我请求皇后
I petition the queen!
我要求免除指控
I demand immunity from prosecution.
你要求?
You demand?
请♥愿♥要求
Petition to demand.
一个子都不会落到任何人手里
Not a penny crosses anyone's palm
除非你让Caroline自♥由♥
till you let Caroline walk free
还有我一起
and me with her.
同意
Agreed.
但是你们永远别再踏上英国
But you shall never set foot in England again.
我承诺 夫人 那个不会发生
I can promise you, ma'am, that will never happen.
上帝保佑你
God save you!
上帝保佑你
God save you!
(SOBBING)
(FLIES BUZZING)
(COUGHING)
在一堆死人当中
Down amongst the dead men.
看看这一切
D'ARTAGNAN: Look at it all.
你可以像国王那样生活
You could live like a king.
那又跟我们有什么关系?
CAROLINE: What of us?
我们得到了皇后的宽恕 Caroline
We have the Queen's pardon, Caroline.
但是他们没有
But not theirs.
如果我们在这坟墓结束一切谁又会知道?
Who would know if we ended up in this grave?
我们要这样做吗?
Are we doing this?
同志们?
Comrades?
别开枪
ATHOS: Don't push it.
尽管我不愿说 但是他确实救过我命
D'ARTAGNAN: As much as it pains me to say, he did save my life.
难道他不是在瞄准你
ARAMIS: Assuming he wasn't aiming at you.
ATHOS: Porthos?
好吧 现在安心了
EMILE: Well, that's settled then.
很好
Wonderful.
先生们
Erm, gentlemen,
我还得说
it remains for me to say...
人人为我…
All for one...
好吧 我们走
Yeah, well... Let's go.
那么你拿到钱了?
GRIMAUD: You got your money then?
没人听到你来了 是吗 Grimaud?
No one ever hears you coming, do they, Grimaud?
你就像黑夜里的毒蛇
You're like a serpent in the night.
这次没有你的帮助我已解决了我的问题
I have resolved my problem without your help this time.
告诉我接下去做什么Feron
Tell me what is going on, Feron.
国王
The king
快要死了
is dying.
肺结核在吞噬他的肺
The white plague eating away at his lungs.
那可是极好的消息
That is excellent news.
嗯 是吗?
Hmm. Is it?
我发现自己有麻烦
Erm, I find myself troubled.
是这样
You see,
我明白一半入土的人的感受
I know how it feels to be halfway in the grave,
出不多尝到泥土到嘴边的味道
to almost taste the dirt in one's mouth.
这对于我还有很长的时间
The dirt will have to wait a long time for me.
嗯
Hmm.
我也希望你这样
I hope so for your sake.
上帝当然不会仁慈地看待我们
God will certainly not look upon us with kindness.
在这粪坑里我可看不到上帝
I see no God in this cesspit of an earth.
Louis会比我早死的念头非常怪异
The thought that Louis will leave this world before me is strange.
非常 非常怪异
Very, very strange.
对此我们会获益吗?
We will take advantage of this?
当然
Oh, of course.
都是游戏
The game is everything
而你得继续参与其中
and you and I must continue to play it.
现在是时候让Gaston和他的盟友就范了
Now is the time to bring Gaston and his allies to heel.
我们需要支付军费
Mmm. We need to pay for an army.
都在掌控当中 Lucien
All that is in hand, Lucien.
(CHUCKLES)
听听这个
Listen to this...
我有个大胆的计划建议你
I have a very audacious plan to suggest to you...
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表