剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
它们很漂亮
Now, they are beautiful
你还有胸针 城♥堡♥ 但是
and you have the brooch, the castle. But still...
出事情了 怎么了?
Something's wrong. What is it?
是的
Yes.
看起来的确我拥有所有
It does appear like I have everything,
也包括这勒索者
including a blackmailer.
(DOOR OPENING) (GASPS)
抱歉
CONSTANCE: I'm really sorry,
我不知道你还在这里
I had no idea you'd still be here.
我需要安静点的地方工作
I needed somewhere quiet to work.
Constance就像是家人
Constance is practically family.
你可以随便说 我
You can speak freely. I...
我非常信任她
I trust her with my life.
(SIGHS)
上帝 我有大♥麻♥烦了
God, I'm in so much trouble.
Aramis,去拿红酒
CONSTANCE: Aramis, wine.
告诉我所有
Tell me everything.
好 这些
Well, these, er,
这些信件
these letters.
就在我和St Pierre订婚后它们开始出现
They started arriving just after my engagement to St Pierre.
我不理解 它们会提到你什么呢?
I don't understand. What will they tell of you?
说我以前是妓♥女♥
That I was a prostitute
在我长大的妓院里
in the brothel that I grew up in.
我们一起长大的地方
That we grew up in.
我母亲在那里工作
My mother worked there,
在我父亲带我走之前我一直和她住在一起
I lived with her till my father came to take me away.
从那以后我再也见到Pauline
I haven't seen Pauline since.
你母亲曾是 我母亲
Your mother was... ARAMIS: My mother.
她是个漂亮的女人
She was a beautiful woman.
她的选择总是为了她的孩子们
Her choices were always for the sake of her children.
好吧
Well,
我们都来自某处
we all come from somewhere.
(CHUCKLES)
我担心的是
I fear that, for all his virtues,
St Pierre不会这么看的
St Pierre may not take a similar view.
但是你的未婚夫会不顾一切爱你吗?
But won't your fiance love you regardless?
我们不能够改变我们的过去
We can't change our pasts.
是的 但是我感觉自己的过去根本不存在
Yes, but I feel like my old life doesn't even exist.
我
I am...
我是一个新的贵夫人
I'm a new lady.
就如你看到的我
I am who you see before you.
你会答应帮助我吗?
Do you promise you'll help me?
当然他会的
Of course he will.
FERON: Van Laar! (GIRLS GIGGLE)
这些摩洛哥的甜品是特别好吃
These Moroccan sweetmeats are particularly delightful.
不了 谢谢你 Feron 我吃的够多了
No, thank you, Feron. I've had enough.
我想 它们是我的嗜好
They are an acquired taste, I suppose.
那是什么?
What is that?
想试试?
Want a try?
不?
No?
哦 来吧
Oh, come.
我想你是个有冒险精神的男人?
I thought you were a man of adventure?
皇后在哪里了?
Where is the queen?
Georges?
还没有消息 总督
Still no news, Governor.
唉
Alas.
有件事情我想和你讨论讨论
There is a matter I would like to discuss with you.
我的国王好奇地想知道
My king is curious to know
是否你会考虑给他一点私人贷款
if you would consider making him a private loan.
战争很昂贵
Wars are expensive.
(CHUCKLES)
妻子们也很昂贵
Wives are expensive.
(VAN LAAR CHUCKLES)
皇后看中了一件稀有精致的项链
The queen has set her heart on a rare and exquisite necklace.
我想你可以理解
I'm sure you can appreciate
国王不能在这么困难的时候去向总理要钱买♥♥这么个礼物
the king cannot ask his ministers to finance such a gift at this difficult time.
你可以相信我的谨慎 总督
You can be assured of my complete discretion, Governor.
但是利息很高的
But the rate of interest
非常高
will be high.
嗯
FERON: Mmm.
我们要去哪里?
D'ARTAGNAN: Where are we going?
去见见Monsieur Dube
EMILE: To see Monsieur Dube.
他是个狡猾的暴躁的人
He is a tricky man with a short fuse.
确保谨慎小心
Surely it would be prudent
如果我独自进入
if I were to go in unaccompanied.
那样我可以先和他单独聊聊
Then I can speak to him first myself, alone,
使他明白道理,铺平道路xa0你明白?
make him see sense, pave the way. You understand?
是的 我们会那样做的 Bonnaire
Yes, well, we'll decide that, Bonnaire.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
让我们用个暗号♥
Let us employ a code.
如果事情进展顺利 那么我啥也不说
If things are going well, then I shall say nothing.
但如果出现意外
But if things go badly,
那么我就用那些暗号♥作为信♥号♥♥
then I shall signal to you with the words,
我从未这样做过
Well, I never did!
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我不知道
I've no idea.
英国人总是那样做的
The English say it all the time.
他们也不知道那是什么意思 哦 快进去
They don't know what it means either... Oh, just get in there!
相信我 朋友们
Trust me, my friends.
我们不是你的朋友
We're not your friends.
那就是同志们 当然
Comrades, surely?
我恨他
PORTHOS: I hate him.
你知道他会逃跑
You do know he'll try to run.
很好 那么我们就杀了他
PORTHOS: Good. Then we can kill him
然后结束这些
and be done with this. (KNOCKS ON DOOR)
喂?
Hello? Ahem.
喂
Hello, er,
Monsieur Dube在哪?
Monsieur Dube?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢 非常感谢 先生们
Thank you, thank you so much, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
Ah.
Dube.
Bonnaire?
火枪手们和我
Erm, the Musketeers and I...
我们 火枪手们
We, the Musketeers,
来这里取回我卖♥♥给你的钻石
are here to take back the diamonds that I sold you.
而我来这里给你建议
And I am here to counsel you,
如果你不配合的话
that should you try to stand in our way,
你很有可能掉脑袋的 先生
you will likely lose your head, monsieur.
但是我
But I...
抱歉 我的双手被绑住了 是比喻说法
I'm sorry, my hands are tied, metaphorically, tied.
那么我只能谢谢你的警告了 Emile
Then I can only thank you for your warning, Emile.
哦 那你人很好 Dube!
Oh, that's ever so good of you, Dube!
谢谢 窃贼间的荣耀
Thank you, honour amongst thieves.
不仅仅我们是窃贼
Not that we're thieves, erm, even...
火枪手们
Musketeers!
在那里等着
Wait there
我会给你属于你们的东西
and I will give you what is rightfully yours.
(SCREAMS)
我从未…
Well, I never...
(SCREAMING)
Ah!
(GRUNTING)
(GRUNTING)
(SHOUTING)
让我们看看有多少人
Let's see how many there are.
(GRUNTING)
(FIGHTING IN THE DISTANCE)
看看那些
Look at that.
就在那里
There they are.
我支付了很多钱购买♥♥的
I paid good money for these.
为何你不交出那些
Well, why don't you hand those over
而不多说一个字
and not another word will be said.
由不得你说 不
Not from your lips, no.
杀了他 伙计们!
Kill him, men!
伟大的D'Artagnan
The great D'Artagnan.
杀死你会成就我的名声
Killing you will greatly enhance my reputation.
(GIGGLES)
(GRUNTS)
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表