剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
Search the place!
千万不能让他们找到这个
They mustn't find these.
他们怎么找到进来的路的
How did they find their way through here?
我们离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
杀死那女人的凶手不是难民营里的人
Whoever killed that woman was not from the settlement.
克莱蒙蒂
Clementine.
她的名字叫克莱蒙蒂
Her name was Clementine.
她来这里不是为了被迫♥害♥
She did not come here to be persecuted,
或是孤身枉死 她来是寻求庇护
or to die alone. She came for sanctuary.
是为求生存
To live.
我们会查明真♥相♥ 塞尔维
We will discover the truth, Sylvie.
没有这个 费龙去找治安官时
Without these, Feron will have no proof
就没有证据
when he goes before the magistrate.
莱昂在他们手上
There is Leon.
他可能已被红衣卫队屈打成招
The Red Guard may have beaten him into a false confession.
那我们必须在他们绞死难民之前找到真凶
Well, then we must find him before they hang the refugees on it.
波托斯去哪儿了
Where's Porthos?
追随直觉去了
Following a hunch.
追随直觉
Following a hunch?
这是正确的直觉
It's a good one.
当然
No doubt.
给他留个言
Leave word for him.
告诉我 休伯特怎么样了
Tell me, Hubert?
他昨晚去世了
He died during the night.
你们很亲近吗
Were you close?
他是我父亲
He's my father.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
圣安东尼的那些囚犯
The people of Saint Antoine
需要尽快审理 治安官先生
demand swift justice, Monsieur Magistrate.
如果不能快点结案
I fear for the stability
我担心会危及本地区的稳定
of the district if it is not forthcoming.
没有犯罪的证据 我是不会宣判的
I will not proceed without proof of the prisoners' guilt.
证据或许稍后会出现
Proof may yet present itself.
火枪手在难民营里找到了这个
The Musketeers found these inside the Settlement.
那么囚犯确实有罪
Then the prisoners are guilty.
不 麻袋是在他们被捕后
No, the sacks were put there
才被放在那里的 庭上
after their arrest, Your Honour.
庭上 那么显然还有其他涉案的难民
Then, Your Honour, obviously other refugees are involved.
共同的不幸让他们聚在一起
They are bound together by common grievances.
我不相信他们会谋杀自己人
I doubt they would murder one of their own.
什么谋杀 特雷维尔
Murder, Treville?
难民营里一个叫克莱蒙蒂的女人
A woman of the settlement named Clementine.
火枪手发现她的尸体就在栽赃的证据附近
The Musketeers found her body close to the hidden evidence.
或许那些囚犯是无辜的
Then perhaps the prisoners are innocent,
而真正的窃贼仍逍遥法外
and the real thieves are still at large?
毫无疑问
Without doubt.
进一步证明他们有罪的证据
Further evidence against the prisoners
仍有被发现的可能
may still come to light.
但在那之前 我们不会行刑
Until it does, there will be no executions.
每个人都遵守法治
Everybody will abide by the rule of law,
无论是囚犯 大臣 还是总督
prisoners, ministers and governors.
再来一张
One more.
再来
Again.
我想这些是国王的财产
I believe that belongs to the king.
我还没杀过火枪手呢
I've never killed a Musketeer.
你以后也不会
You never will.
我们得离开这儿
We need to get out of here.
还会有更多的人来
More will come.
让他们来
Let them come.
他们可是火枪手
They're Musketeers.
我要见把他们引来这里的人
I want the man who brought them here.
你以为在巴黎大街上卖♥♥我的粮食
You think you can sell my grain
我会一无所知吗
on the streets of Paris, and I won't know?
我付给你的马车钱不够吗 诺尔捷
Wasn't I paying enough for the use of your wagons, Nortier?
你还要偷到我的头上
You have to steal from me too?
你的贪婪把火枪手直接引来了我的仓库
Your greed led the Musketeers straight to my store.
我会付你钱
I'll pay you.
你所有的损失
Everything you lost...
我加倍偿还
More!
我从小随军走过每片
I grew up following the troops across every stinking,
恶臭的污水沟和战场
cess-pit battlefield there was,
为了残羹碎屑而打斗 只为求生
fighting for scraps just to survive.
我学会了绝不放弃任何东西
I learnt never to let anything go.
不论他们撕咬 抓挠或是拉扯得有多厉害
No matter how hard they bite, scratch or tear,
你必须紧紧抓住属于自己的东西
you hold on to what is yours.
把他的马牵到我的马厩
Take his horse to my stables.
红衣卫兵大都在那儿喝酒
Most of the Red Guard regiment drinks there.
莱昂很可能就被关在那里
That's probably where they have Leon.
只有一个办法能确定
Well, there's only one way to find out.
什么
What?
-我很能打的 -我发现了
- I can fight. - I noticed.
这是为了你的安全
It's for your own safety.
还有我们的
And ours.
你负责看好她
She's your responsibility.
我是不是可以推断阿多斯不信任女人
Can I assume Athos distrusts women?
他有充分的理由
He has good reason.
说说看
Tell me.
阿多斯以前是有爵位有地♥产♥的人
Athos was once a landowner with a title.
他全部放弃了
Gave it all up.
因为一个女人吗
Because of a woman?
是一部分原因
Partly.
不过他从来都不是个追求权势和特权的人
But he's never been one for power or privilege.
今晚我们可以一举解决巴黎的全部麻烦
We could solve all of Paris' problems tonight with one blow.
我们现在可不是在战场上
We're not on the battlefield now.
那你呢
What about you?
某些迹象表明你不怕任何女人
Something tells me you're not afraid of any woman.
怕 才不呢
Afraid? No.
怀疑 倒是有点
Suspicious? Perhaps.
难道你不认为我迷人吗
Well, don't you find me attractive?
钥匙
Key.
我对接吻对象是很挑剔的
I'm choosy about who kisses me.
请原谅 我荒疏已久
Forgive me, it's been awhile.
-能再来一次吗 -转过身去
- Can we start again? - Turn around.
塞尔维
Sylvie.
你确定自己真的想这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
你借不实的指控 逮捕了那些难民
You arrested the refugees on false charges.
一个好人因此丧命
A good man died.
你的小娇妻不会好奇你去哪儿了吗
Won't your little wife be wondering where you've got to?
你捏造证据
You fabricated evidence,
杀死一个无辜的女人来掩饰你的行踪
killed an innocent woman to cover your tracks,
当所有诡计宣告失败 就囚禁了莱昂
took the prisoner Leon when all else failed.
毫无疑问 一定有人正在某个地方
No doubt someone somewhere
对他严刑拷打 想要屈打成招
is beating a confession out of him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
莱昂
Leon!
原来你是红衣卫兵 是费龙的探子
You're a Red Guard, one of Feron's spies.
回难民营去 塞尔维
Go back to the gutter, Sylvie.
我们那么信任你
We trusted you.
-塞尔维 -莱昂
- Sylvie... - Leon!
我保证会让正义得到伸张
I will make sure that justice is done.
你还指望我会相信这种话
Do you really expect me to believe that
在我的朋友和父亲遭受了如此厄运之后
after everything that's happened to my friends, my own father?
一旦你背上这个包袱 就一辈子都卸不下来了
Take this burden upon yourself, and it will never lift.
杀死他你能复仇 但也杀死了一部分的自己
Revenge yourself, and a part of you dies with him.
死得其所
An honourable death.
你都做了些什么
What have you done?
他背叛了我们
He betrayed us!
他背叛了我父亲
He betrayed my father!
你无权那么做
You can not do that!
几个月前 我们将这人安插♥进♥难民营
We put this man inside the settlement some months ago.
他一度很有用 但
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表