剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
(SWORD CLANKING ON FLOOR)
(GUNSHOT) (GRUNTS)
好的
All right. (GASPS)
去叫Aramis
Fetch Aramis. (INDISTINCT CHATTER)
(GRUNTS)
我以前见过他缝补伤口
I have seen him stitch men before.
哦 那好 我看到过多次
Oh, it's all right, I've watched him many times.
你? 请帮我找根针
You? Please find me a needle.
哦 上帝 我求求你
Oh, for the love of God, I beseech you, I beg you.
不 不是你 求你了
No, not you, please, please.
事实上 我感觉好多了 我对流血很开心
Actually, I feel a lot better, I'm content to bleed.
就像是你在被折磨时一样 我想是的?
As you were when you were being tortured, I imagine?
你会发现这很有趣 我的朋友们 但是我
You will find this funny, my friends, but I...
听着 事实上是
Look, the fact is,
你们把我扔在那船上不久后 我就跳船了
as soon as you put me on that ship, I jumped overboard.
我从未到过西班牙
I have never been in Spain.
从未被折磨过
I have never been tortured.
这五年来我一直在英国
I have been in England for five years
远离虱子干扰
trying not to get infested with lice. (SOBBING)
求你了
Please, please.
温柔点 Porthos…
Go gentle with me, Porthos...
(CHUCKLES) (SCREAMS)
哦 上帝
Oh, mother of God!
嘘嘘
Shh, shh. (SOBBING)
嘿嘿
Hey, hey.
这将会让我比你受更多的伤 好吗?
This is going to hurt me a lot more than it's going to hurt you, all right?
真的? 假的
Really? No.
按住他
Hold him down.
晚上好 Mademoiselle Boden
Good evening, Mademoiselle Boden.
过会儿有个会议
There's a meeting later.
我想也许你喜欢参加
I thought you might like to come along.
求你了?
Please?
你也许会发现有趣的讨论
You might even find the discussion interesting.
那个不合适
It would not be appropriate.
我认为合适不过的
I can't think of anything more appropriate.
给巴黎人♥民♥展示火枪手们是他们的朋友
Show the people of Paris the Musketeers are their friends.
进来
Come inside.
让我们喝一杯
Let's drink some wine.
我听说你在追寻钻石
You're chasing diamonds, I heard.
我在追查窃贼
I was chasing a thief.
听我演讲的人们不在乎
The people I speak for don't care
某个公爵夫人丢失了她的项链
if some duchess loses her necklace.
他们连喂饱他们的孩子们都很困难
They are having enough trouble trying to feed their children!
Sylvie?
我想了解你Athos
I want to understand you, Athos.
我想知道你是谁
I want to know who you are.
我做不到那些如果你不愿意了解我
I can't do that if you're not willing to try and know me.
或者也许那些不是你需要的
Or perhaps that's not what you want.
也许
Perhaps.
(LAUGHTER)
Mademoiselle有伴了
Mademoiselle has company.
是的 最快乐的伙伴 Corelle
Yes, most enjoyable company, Corelle.
Pauline. Ah!
你带来了老朋友
You have brought your old friend.
是的
Yes.
我叫Aramis
I am Aramis.
Pauline和我从小长大
Pauline and I grew up together.
我们 我们的家庭关系非常密切
We... Our families were very close.
欢迎你 Aramis 谢谢
Welcome, Aramis. Thank you.
我是 St Pierre
I'm St Pierre.
你会一直待到婚礼吗?
Will you be staying for the wedding?
是的
Yes, indeed.
Aramis已经同意带我走红毯
Aramis has agreed to walk me down the aisle.
父亲 兄弟 朋友
Father, brother, friend.
似乎你是Pauline的所有
It seems you are all things to Pauline.
拦住她
WOMAN: Stop! Stop her!
回来
(GASPING) Come back here!
嘿 小偷 小偷
Hey. Thief! Thief!
那是为婚宴准备的
That is for the wedding feast.
还给我
ST PIERRE: Give that to me.
过来
(EXCLAIMS IN PAIN) Come here.
(GASPING)
不
(WHISPERING) No.
让她留着她喜欢的 先生?
Let her have what she likes. Monsieur?
给她吃的
Feed her.
按照先生说的 給这女孩吃的
Do as monsieur says. Feed the girl!
快来
WOMAN: Come on!
如果我们能够就尽力吧
If we can, we must.
是的
Yes.
这就是为什么今天我愿意嫁给你
PAULINE: And that is why I'm marrying you today.
来
Come.
让他醒醒
We need him awake.
完美 给我水
Oh, perfect. Give me the water.
别
No!
哦
Oh!
如果你有一天不想做火枪手了 Porthos
If you ever tire of being a Musketeer, Porthos,
我确信医生这职业
I'm sure the medical profession
你信手拈来
would welcome you with open arms. (CHUCKLES)
我们还有最后一颗钻石要找回
We only have one more diamond to find.
是的 一颗蓝色的 值一个国王的赎金
Yes, a blue one, worth a king's ransom.
所以让他醒醒
So wake him up,
否则我来
or I will.
(SIGHS)
上帝原谅我
God forgive me.
(SCREAMS IN PAIN)
那可蓝色的钻石呢?
PORTHOS: The blue diamond?
上帝
Oh, God.
我想这会变得困难
ARAMIS: I thought this was going to be difficult.
一个谜
A mystery.
猫和老鼠的游戏
A game of cat and mouse.
但是你就在这里
But there you were.
随便告诉我说我错了
Feel free to tell me I'm mistaken,
但是不管是谁写了这些信件 都会是严重的问题
but whoever sent these has a serious problem.
就是我
Namely me.
我不接受勒索
I don't hold with blackmail.
但是
But,
那就到此为止
this could end here.
和平地 不再发生
Peacefully, without recourse.
但是我知道她的过去
But I know of her past.
那是不同时间 不同的生活
That was a different time, a different life.
我知道
I know that,
你也知道
and you know that,
但是你真的以为别人也会如此开放?
but do you really think others will be so liberally minded?
让我爱来担心其余人吧
Let me worry about the others.
St Pierre在热恋中
St Pierre is in love.
你成功走出了皇宫
You have walked through palaces.
Pauline和St Pierre会被它摧毁的
Pauline and St Pierre will be destroyed by it.
我必须保护他
I have to protect him.
Pauline对我来说比你想象要重要
Pauline means more to me than you could possibly imagine.
我会保护她
I will protect her.
那就去做
Then do so.
上帝
Oh, God.
你不会再扭我了 是吗?
You're not going to hit me again, are you?
你没有危险 只要你规矩点
You're in no danger, so long as you behave.
虽然 我不懂为何他们还没把你关进监狱
Though, I can't understand why they haven't just thrown you in prison.
如果我想要个狱卒
Well, if I am to have a jailer,
那你是最佳人选
then you would be my preferred choice.
你会的 因为我喜欢强壮的女人
You would, because I like strong women.
实际上 你让我想到了我第一位妻子
Actually, you remind me very much of my first wife.
Maria 上帝安息她的灵魂吧
Maria, God rest her soul.
是的 我
Yes, I, er,
我尽我所能周全她
I keep her as close as I am able.
她是我的魅力
She is my charm,
我的幸运
my luck,
我的保护
my protection.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表