剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
是那些一无所有的
Ones with nothing left to lose.
那是谁?
Who's that?
得有人来收拾残局
Someone had to clear up the mess.
他的喉咙被割开了, 什么时候发生的事?
His throat's been cut. When did that happen?
他袭击了我们
He attacked us.
阿托斯不见了,他的马游缰而回
Athos is missing, his horse came back riderless.
他一定在树林某处
He must be in the forest somewhere.
你朋友不应该独自进入树林
Your friend shouldn't have gone into the forest alone.
- 对不起
- I'm sorry.
可是我不能让你找到他
But I can't let you find him.
你, 你在保护他
You, you're protecting him.
他来过这而你在保护他?
He was here and you are protecting him?
我护理了一个垂死的年轻人
I nursed a young man who might've died.
他在哪?
Where is he?
等你朋友们找到你
By the time your friends find you
他已经穿过到法国的另一边
he'll be across the other side of France.
不不不不, 你知道你都做了些什么吗?
No, no, no, no. Do you realise what you've done?
他是个恶魔, 你明白吗?
He's a monster. Do you understand?
他很邪恶
He's evil.
不不, 你才是那个不明白的人
No. No, you are the one who doesn't understand.
我把他从水里拉出来, 当他还是个孩子
I pulled him out of the water, when he was a boy.
当时他的亲妈妈想淹死他!
When his own mother tried to drown him!
她是个那么甜美的女孩
She was such a sweet girl.
轻信的
Trusting.
而她要和士兵们做朋友
But she'd tried to make friends with the soldiers.
后来她被传来传去
And then she was passed around them.
他们把她绑起来
They kept her tied up.
每一次她试图逃跑,都被鞭打
Every time she tried to escape she was flogged.
到吕西安出生时,这是她所能做的一切
By the time Lucien was born, it was all she could do to
把他拖得像个动物
drag him round like an animal.
她自己也只是个孩子
She was barely a child herself.
我把他从水里救出来。我尽我所能养大他
I got him out of the water. I raised him as best I could.
你知道吗,他甚至不知道怎么哭
Do you know, he didn't even know how to cry.
你以为这样能改变一件事?
Do you think this changes a thing?
你认为这有什么根本区别吗?
Do you think this makes any difference at all?
我想你明白。。
I want you to unders...
你应该让他淹死
You should have left him to drown.
你们永远抓不到他
You will never catch him.
他忍♥受过比你想象的更糟的事情
He's endured worse things than you can even imagine.
他比你强壮。他比你更聪明
He's stronger than you. He's smarter than you will ever be.
你被一个女人智取了
You were outwitted by a woman.
不!
No!
动手吧,想怎么都行, 我不在乎
Do it. Do whatever you like. I don't care any more.
我早就知道你们这些士兵
I've known soldiers like you before.
也许你做过好人
And maybe you were good men once.
但是,当你看到这么多的暴♥力♥,它成为唯一
But when you see so much violence, it becomes the only
一件事你真的能理解
thing you truly understand.
我会找到他
I will find him,
他应该面对正义
he shall face justice.
我不想这么做。。
I didn't want to do this...
但你让我没选择
But you've given me no choice.
阿托斯! 阿托斯!
- Athos! - Athos!
阿托斯!
Athos!
阿托斯!
Athos!
阿托斯!
Athos!
我们分头行动, 你们三个,跟我来
Let's split up. You three, with me.
那个男孩没有袭击你,是吧?
That boy didn't attack you, did he?
你杀了他是因为他追寻他的金子
You killed him because he was after his gold.
那些金子你发现了
The gold you found.
我说对了,不是吗?
I'm right, aren't I?
这场战争对你怎么了?
What has this war done to you?
教会我生存
Taught me to survive.
阿托斯
Athos!
阿托斯
Athos!
是特里萨
It was Therese.
她跑了
She fled.
- 感染?-中毒
- Infection? - Poison.
有解药吗?
Is there an antidote?
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
等待和希望
Wait. And hope.
不
No.
不
No.
西尔维
Sylvie.
西尔维
Sylvie.
不
No!
西尔维
Sylvie!
噢!
Ah!
我今天没要求我妻子陪同
I do not require my wife's company today.
路易斯,拜托
Louis, please.
我们必须做好一切准备
We must prepare for all that is to come.
安妮,谁知道我在这个世界上剩下多长时间了
Anne, who knows how long I have left in this world.
我不打算花在听你的谎言上
I do not intend to spend it listening to your lies.
我和阿♥拉♥米斯渡过一个晚上
I spent a night with Aramis.
他是孩子的父亲,血缘上
He is the father of our boy, by blood,
但仅此而已
but by blood alone.
他所认识的一切,所学和所爱的一切
Everything he has known and learnt and loved,
都来自于你
has come from you.
我不能原谅你安妮
I cannot forgive you Anne.
我永远无法原谅你
I will never be able to forgive you.
我不期待你的原谅
I do not expect your forgiveness.
我们不能改变已经发生的事情
We cannot change what has happened.
但我们可以改变怎么去写
But we can change how it is written.
命名我摄政。我发誓毕我今生
Name me as Regent. And I swear to spend my life
来让他对你有活生生的记忆
keeping your memory alive for him.
我会写一个值得上你和你儿子的历史
I will write a history worthy of you and your son.
你要求的太多了
You ask too much.
他还是很虚弱
He's still very weak.
队长
Captain.
你做了很多恶梦。关于格里莫的
You had bad dreams. About Grimaud.
我从特里萨那里了解了些关于发生在
I learnt things from Therese about what happened
他和他妈妈身上的事情
to him and his mother.
她把我们当傻瓜耍了
She played us for fools,
她把我们拖在这里好让他尽可能跑远点
kept us here while he got as far away as possible.
他可能现在已经到了洛林
He could be in Lorraine by now.
噢, 你也梦到西尔维了
Oh, you dreamt of Sylvie too.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
阿陀斯告诉我,格里莫和他的母亲,
Athos told me of Grimaud and his mother, the...
发生在她身上的事
The things that happened to her.
那就是你, 对吧?
It's you, isn't it?
你朋友, 那个被家里赶出去的女孩
Your friend, the girl whose family disowned her.
我想象这样的一个发明让记忆更容易忍♥受
I imagine such an invention makes memories easier to bear.
我会开枪的
I will shoot.
慢慢地死去
Death will come slow.
金子,交出来
The gold. I want it brought out.
全部
All of it.
- 去树林里的空地。-不。
- To the clearing in the forest. - No.
不, 去村里, 女人们孩子们都在那
No, the village, where your women are, your children.
尝试任何事,我发誓,他们会死。
Try anything and I swear, they'll die.
告诉艾洛蒂。弄个结实的箱子
Tell Elodie. Get the strong box.
谢谢
Thank you.
为你对阿托斯所做的一切
For what you did for Athos.
什么感觉?
What's it like,
在战场上?
being on a battlefield?
寒冷
Cold.
泥泞
Muddy.
多数时间很无聊
Boring a lot of the time.
你得习惯它
You get used to it.
你害怕过吗?
Were you ever scared?
不
No.
是朱丽叶。。。
It's Juliette...
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表