剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
(PANTING)
还在兜售煽动叛乱
Still peddling sedition.
上面写的我们觉得没啥可耻的
There's nothing written on there that any of us are ashamed of.
他们和在Chatelet发生的没啥关系
They had nothing to do with what happened at the Chatelet.
你怎能确定?
How can you be sure?
我们都知道有许多…
We both know there's a lot more to this...
你有我的承诺
You have my word.
让他们俩独处一会
Let's leave these two alone, shall we?
走
Move.
Athos, 哪些人发生什么了?
Athos, what will happen to those men?
那不是我的决定
That is not my decision.
你听起来像红衣卫队
You sound like a Red Guard.
当Aramis告诉我你放弃了土地和头衔
When Aramis told me you gave away your land and titles,
我想是因为你认为没人可以超越其他人
I thought it was because you believe no man to be above any other.
但是现在我看到了恐慌
But now I see it was fear.
我只是不想要那种生活
I just didn't want that life.
你想要哪样的生活?
What life do you want?
你追捕的绝大部分人不危险 只是绝望
Most of the men you're chasing aren't dangerous, but desperate.
绝望变成了危险
The desperate become dangerous.
Feron总督让无辜者和罪犯变成了狱友
Governor Feron makes cellmates of the innocent and the guilty.
(FOOTSTEPS RECEDING)
我不会帮你偷窃国王的黄金储备
JOUBERT: I will not help you steal the King's gold reserves.
我不会这么做的 你逼我也没用
I won't do it. You'll never make me.
Annabelle的项链坠
Annabelle's locket.
我的人为你铺好路了
My men have prepared the way for you.
带他下去
Take him down.
(JOUBERT SHUDDERS)
快回家去
Return to your homes quickly.
大街上不再安全
It's no longer safe on the streets.
拿上给你们的东西 快走
Please, take what you've been given, and go.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
我担心 Annabelle Joubert
I'm worried about Annabelle Joubert.
通常她会第一个到门口
She is usually first at the gates.
也许她刚锁上门待在屋里
She's probably just locked her doors and stayed in.
你不了解 她是瞎子
You don't understand. She's blind.
我跟你去
I'm coming with you.
Van Laar,很高兴再次见到你
Van Laar, pleasure to see you again.
很遗憾听说大使不能出席
We're sorry to hear of the Ambassador's incapacity.
是的 当然 当然
Yes, of course. Of course.
原谅我 总理
Uh, forgive me, Minister,
我像一个忠实的仆人和国王的崇拜者似得说话 但是,呃
I speak as a loyal servant and admirer of the King, but, um...
国王陛下的贷款
the loan that His Majesty took out...
的利息支付已经过期了 是件小事 我确信
The interest repayment is overdue, a trifle, I'm sure.
一定弄错了吧
There must be some mistake.
不 归还的日期计划非常清楚
No, the repayment schedule is quite clear.
我保证贷款在严格的条款下进行
I granted the loan only under the strictest terms.
我相信这是一个私下的安排
I believe it was a private arrangement.
国王为皇后制住的一根项链
A necklace that the King has had made for the Queen.
Feron总督促成了交易
Governor Feron brokered the transaction.
Feron?
我明白了
I see.
拿多少钱呢?
How much money are we talking about?
一个确切的数字
A substantial sum.
2百万
Two million livre.
(GRUNTS)
(KEYS JANGLING)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
这花了我六个月的时间设计这把锁
It took me six months to design this lock,
两个铁匠花了一个月的时间打造这门
two smiths a month to construct the door.
有一英尺厚
It's over a foot thick.
我的工具和图纸
My tools and plans.
你必须在中午前打开大门
You have until midday to dismantle it.
但是如果我试图移♥动♥任何单独的零件
But if I try to remove any of the individual pieces,
我设计的机械会锁死大门
the mechanism I designed will deadlock the door.
(GRUNTING)
你必须得相信我
You have to believe me.
如果你用炸♥药♥ 你会把房♥顶炸塌
If you try to blow it open with gunpowder, you'll bring down the roof.
钻透它需要花费一周时间
Drilling at it might take a week.
打开地窖
Open the vault,
否则你妻子就死了
or she dies.
慢着
Slowly.
我必须做一把新的钥匙
I will have to make a new key.
要多久?
How long?
需要些时间
Some time.
这是唯一的办法 我发誓
It's the only way, I swear it.
我需要尽可能多的钥匙
I'll need as many keys as you can find.
我可以利用它们做把新的
I can use them to make a new one.
给他需要的东西
Bring him what he needs.
(SHUDDERS)
Annabelle的丈夫Victor生病了 背了很多债务
Annabelle's husband Victor fell ill and got into debt.
他们失去了所有
They lost everything.
似乎巴黎满是这样的人
Seems like Paris is full of people that have lost everything.
其余的是运气不好
And the rest are a stroke of bad luck away
只有去选择要么偷窃要么挨饿
from having to choose between stealing and starving.
到了
Here.
如果她的丈夫和其余人一样逃出来了Chatelet
If the husband did escape with the others from the Chatelet
他可能会绝望
he might be desperate.
Annabelle从未说到他会使用暴♥力♥
Annabelle never spoke of him as being violent.
六个月的错误陪伴会改变任何人
Six months in the wrong company can change any man.
(DOOR OPENS)
Annabelle?
一定出事了 她不会抛弃她的房♥子
Something's wrong. She wouldn't just desert her home.
她没有
She didn't.
她被绑♥架♥了
Some men took her.
Feron.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
现在你找到了 干得不错
Now you've found me. Well done.
我刚和你的朋友Van Laar进行了有趣的谈话
I just had a very interesting conversation with your friend, Van Laar.
别碰我
Do not touch me, sir.
你代表国王向他做了贷款
You took out a loan with him on the King's behalf.
我没被告知
I should've been told.
啊
Ah!
私人事务 不关你的事
A private affair, not your concern.
关系到国王的每件事情都和我有关
Everything regarding the King is my concern.
真的吗? 国王想给他的妻子买♥♥件礼物安抚她
Oh, really? The King wants to buy a gift to placate his wife.
但是也许你更应该亲自问问陛下
But perhaps you'd prefer to question His Majesty yourself
以示关心他的不行的婚姻
concerning the unfortunate state of his marriage.
那里不会反对
You won't object then
如果我把这些文件递给陛下
if I deliver these letters to His Majesty
代表Van Laar
on Van Laar's behalf?
当然不 我为何反对?
Of course not. Why should I?
(FOOTSTEPS RECEDING)
(METAL SCRAPING)
还需要多久?
How much longer?
这是精密的机械
It's a delicate mechanism.
钥匙必须刚刚正确
The key has to be just right.
别再抵抗
Don't resist.
(GRUNTS)
继续走
Move on.
走
Move.
还有另一个
There's another one.
需要帮忙吗? 不 我会搞定
Need help? No, I'll deal with it.
那我去兵营了
I'll be at the garrison.
队长 Treville总理在办公室等你
Captain, Minister Treville is waiting in your office.
在那些犯人回去前给他们些食物和水
Make sure the prisoners get food and water before they go back.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
(DOOR OPENS)
你想回来这桌子是你的
ATHOS: It's yours if you want it back.
事情得到了控制? 我想是的
Is everything under control? I think so.
我们自己在那里 红衣卫队人影都不见
We're on our own out there, the Red Guard are nowhere to be seen.
为何犯人会在这里而不关在Chatelet?
(SIGHS) Why are the prisoners here and not in the Chatelet?
Marcheaux告诉我们到中午前别遣送犯人回去
Marcheaux told us not to return with them until the midday bell.
今天的事情不太对头
There's something very wrong about today.
Feron总督向荷兰人借了两百万
Governor Feron has borrowed two million livre
以国王的名义
from the Dutch in the King's name.
国王根本不知道
Louis knows nothing about it.
那就告诉他 他不会听的
Tell him. He won't listen.
今天不行
Not today.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表