剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
是红衣卫队
PORTHOS: Red Guards.
Aramis,你要跟我们回去皇宫
Aramis, you are to return with us to the palace.
国王下的命令
The King commands it.
我们有公务 代表Treville总理
We have business, on behalf of Minister Treville.
你在质问一个皇家命令吗?
Are you questioning a royal order?
不 相信我 如果在以前
No, believe me, if we were,
我们是不会听从一个传信的男孩
we wouldn't be taking it up with the messenger boy.
(CHUCKLES)
(CHUCKLES)
如果你不来 你会被逮捕
If you come now, you won't be arrested.
很好
Very well.
回兵营后再见你们
I'll see you back at the garrison.
给他些食物
Get him some food.
在天黑前你要留在这里
You'll stay here until nightfall
然后我们会趁着夜色带你逃出巴黎
then, we'll take you out of Paris under cover of darkness.
别暴露自己
And please don't draw attention to yourself, hmm?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我必须确定
I must make sure
我的缺席不会被引起注意
my absence has not been noted.
但是我会回来的
But I will be back.
记得
Oh, and remember,
如果Grimaud的手下
if any of Grimaud's men
问你的名字 那么是?
ask your name, it is?
Victor 我明白的 很好
Victor. I know. Yes, quite right.
(CHUCKLES)
Victor 很合适你
Victor! Suits you.
(EXHALES)
(CHUCKLES)
敬Victor 战利品
And to Victor, the spoils.
(DOOR OPENS)
(GROANING)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(CONTINUES GROANING)
(BREATHING HEAVILY)
(YELLING)
你是我的赞助人
So, you're my benefactor.
你就是那背后的人
You're the man behind all this.
(PANTING)
别担心
Don't worry.
会有时间讨论你如何…
There will be time to discuss how you can...
(BREATHES HEAVILY)
还债
repay the debt.
(COURTIERS LAUGHING)
我像个好的香客吗?
LOUIS: Do I make a good Pilgrim?
总督 我变样子了吗?
Well, Feron, am I transformed?
没有服装 不管多沉闷
No garments, no matter how dreary,
能够掩盖陛下的威严气度
could disguise Your Majesty's regal bearing.
你在想什么?
What do you think?
我想你由一位皇家卫士作伴会安全些
I think it would be safer if you were accompanied by a royal guard.
为何你要是质问我的每个决定?为何? 我很生气
Why must you question my every decision? Why? I am angry now.
我曾很开心 你让我…
I was happy before and you have made me...
(COUGHING)
(CONTINUES COUGHING)
火枪手Musketeer传到
The Musketeer Aramis, as requested.
你要陪我去进香
You are to accompany me on a pilgrimage.
进香吗 陛下?
A pilgrimage, Your Majesty?
你是上帝的人Aramis 或者差不多那样
Well, you are a man of God, Aramis. Or so you say.
我曾经是
I was once.
但现在 我只是一个士兵和你的诚实仆人
But now, I am just a soldier and your loyal servant.
也许是时候再次让你和上帝重新认识
Well, perhaps it is time we reacquainted you with your God.
是 陛下
ARAMIS: Yes, Your Majesty.
我们一小时后离开
LOUIS: We leave within the hour.
为何将军的副官会选择这样的地方碰头?
Why would the General's aide choose to meet somewhere like this?
问得好
That's a good question.
让我们进去看了看 我等在这里
Let's go see what's inside. D'ARTAGNAN: I'll wait here.
(GRUNTING)
Aramis回巴黎了
GRIMAUD: Aramis is back in Paris.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
他被国王召回
He has been summoned back by the King.
他们要去进香
They are going on a pilgrimage, (CHUCKLES)
到皇家陵墓
to the Royal Mausoleum.
那Porthos和d'Artagnan呢?
What about Porthos and d'Artagnan?
Marcheaux向我保证说他们继续他们的行程
Marcheaux assures me they continued with their journey.
(BREATHES DEEPLY)
也许我们重新安排一下计划会更好
Perhaps it would be better to reconsider our plans.
不 已经太晚了
No! It's too late for that!
国王带了多少士兵?
How many guards are with the King?
就一个Aramis
Oh, Aramis, alone.
那么就在皇家陵墓外面等候他们
Then wait for them outside the Mausoleum
然后杀死他们
and kill them both there.
(SCOFFING)
你 你要把国王也杀了?
You... You mean the King as well?
我们不能杀国王
(CHUCKLING) We cannot kill the King.
我们必须这么做 Athos已经看到了我 现在不能回头
We have to. Athos saw me. There's no going back now.
伙计 那是叛国罪和彻底的愚蠢
My dear fellow, that would be treason and foolhardy.
国王早就是快死的人
Louis is already dying.
我希望你不要动摇 总督?
I hope you are not having doubts, Feron?
你在要求我杀死自己的弟弟
You are asking me to kill my own brother!
如果不这么做 他会发现你的背叛
If you don't, then he will discover your betrayal
然后绞死你
and hang you.
如果他不这么做 我也会绞死你
And if he doesn't, I will hang you!
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以杀了Aramis和国王
You will kill Aramis and the King.
很好
Very well.
(LAUGHS)
现在我们找到了一个躲阴的好去处 我们等着
Now we found a nice spot in the shade, we can wait.
对头
Properly.
快 快 就是这 很好
Come on, come on. That's it, good...
别坏掉 别坏掉
(WHISPERS) Please be good, please be good, please be good.
(SNIFFS)
哦 最后结果还是美好的一天
Oh, this could turn out to be a good day after all.
我想将军的副官还会耽误一会的
I imagine the General's aide will be a little while longer yet.
(LAUGHS)
我们参加了多少场战斗?
How many battles did we fight, eh?
(CHUCKLES)
太多了 是的
Too many. Hmm. Yeah.
我们为国家战斗 很频繁而且干得不错
We've served our country, often and well.
所以如果我们接到了像这样古怪的任务
So if we are rewarded with the odd mission like this,
我不会抱怨
I won't complain.
那样的话 我会说祝酒词
In that case, I'd like to propose a toast.
敬轻松的任务 当之无愧的
To easy missions, well earned.
敬轻松的任务 当之无愧的
To easy missions well earned.
哦
Ooh.
(HORSE WHINNYING)
什么事?
PORTHOS: What's wrong?
等等
Wait.
看那匹马
(WHINNYING) Look at the horses.
我看不到任何东西 我也是
I don't see anything. Me neither.
你看到那个了? 没有
Did you see that? No.
对面屋顶
Opposite roof.
不 不 嘘嘘
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Shh!
别动那红酒
PORTHOS: Not the wine, not the wine!
(GUNSHOTS)
好吧 那就是回应
Well, that answers that.
我们有多少子弹?
How many do you reckon we got?
我不确定但我想肯定不止两
I'm not sure but I think we can assume it's more than two.
是的
PORTHOS: Yeah.
我的弹♥药♥快用完了 我也是
My ammunition's out there. Yeah, mine too.
你还有多少? 不多了
How much have you got? Not enough.
(GRUNTS)
前面你搜寻的是否 有没有碰巧…
When you were, uh, searching before, you didn't happen to...
没有 没有另外的出入口
No. No other entrances or exits,
另外我们也没法通过这些窗户逃出去
and there's no way we're getting through these windows.
当然不能 因为那是我们的优势
Of course not, because that would be to our advantage.
好的
Okay.
(INHALES DEEPLY)
你必须把这扔出去 是吗?
You had to throw it out, didn't you?
所有这里的垃圾 你必须全部扔掉
Of all the junk in here, you had to throw out
那一桶被射得粉碎的红酒也算? 干得好
the one cask of wine to be shot to pieces? Well done.
轻松的任务 当之无愧的 Porthos
Easy missions, well earned, Porthos.
(WHINNYING)
(GRUNTS)
勤务兵们 出发!
ATHOS: Cadets! Time to go!
Grimaud的确给你留下了点记号♥
Grimaud certainly left his mark on you.
没有武器没有留神被抓 这似乎不是你呀?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表