剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
我知道他一定还在在巴黎
I know he must still be in Paris.
他被我们了解和信任的人照顾着
He is being well cared for by people we know and trust.
是谁你信任照顾法国的国王?
Who do you trust to look after the King of France?
我想知道是否我同意你的选择?
I'd like to know if I agree with your choice.
“我为人人”的誓言忘了吗?
What happened to "one for all"?
你想要回你的领地
You want your lands back
以及Lorraine从法国独♥立♥的条约
and a treaty guaranteeing Lorraine's independence from France.
法国没权利拥有它们
France has no right to them.
Louis通过武力和欺骗夺走的
Louis took them by force and deception.
那是因为你数年以来和Gaston合谋反对国王
Because of your years of plotting with Gaston against the king.
(LAUGHS WRYLY)
那这里我正和Gaston合谋再夺回来
And here I am plotting with Gaston to take them back.
你的部队在和西班牙激战
You have an army stretched fighting Spain.
国内一片混乱和饥饿
Chaos and hunger at home.
当你派的人来这里时可以有足够的时间评估我的武力
When your men came here they had enough time to assess my forces.
他们一定已经告诉你了
They'll have told you, I'm sure,
我可以在你把前线部队调回来之前拿下巴黎
that I can take Paris before you can bring reinforcements from the war.
你有多信任你的将军们?
How much do you trust your generals?
这将会是血流满地
It will be bloody.
他们会屠♥杀♥自己的同胞
They will be slaughtering their own countrymen.
你知道你不能完全信任他们的忠诚
You know you cannot fully rely on their loyalty.
如果你退兵
If you send your troops home,
我们会使Lorraine恢复原样
we will consider reinstating Lorraine
作为一个完全独♥立♥的省份
as a fully independent province
在法国领土内
within France's borders.
似乎Lorraine公爵不需要你了
Looks like Lorraine doesn't need you.
他们都需要我的
They all need me.
他们需要我的金子满足他们的巨大野心
They need my gold to back up their big ambitions.
他们会把你扔进臭阴沟
They'll throw you back in the sewer
一旦他们得到了他们所要的以后
once they've got what they want.
但是贵族们永远不会停止欲望 是吗?
But the nobility never stop wanting, do they?
永远不会满足 天生的贪婪
Never satisfied, born greedy.
你会绝望地成为他们其中一位
And here you are, desperate to be one of them.
(SCOFFS)
结束你和Gaston的联盟
End your alliance with Gaston.
我给他提出了一个和解条约
I have made him an offer of reconciliation.
非常慷慨的条约 我相信他会接受的
It's a generous one, which I believe he will accept.
我不能背叛我的表弟
I can't betray my cousin.
他会得到他所需要的任何东西 除了王位
He will have everything he wants, bar the throne.
他如果接受那个条约 那么就会背叛你
And if he gets that, he will betray you.
我们都明白他不会让新国王活着的
We both know he will not let the new king live.
我需要时间考虑一下你的提议
I need time to consider your offer.
黄昏时分 第一根蜡烛点燃时答应
At dusk, when the first candles are lit,
否则我们的条款就会撤回
our offer to you will be withdrawn.
这里空了多久?
SYLVIE: How long has it been empty?
很久
CONSTANCE: A long time.
以前我和我丈夫住在这里
It's where I lived with my late husband.
我永远想不到国王会睡在这里
I never would have imagined the king sleeping here.
我就是在这里遇见D'Artagnan.
This is how I met D'Artagnan.
他租用这间房♥子
He rented this room.
那是他的床
That was his bed.
Sylvie,
我得告诉Athos我们把他带到这里
I need to tell Athos we've moved him.
Treville离开了吗?
Has Treville gone?
他在等待 我们会在黄昏再见面
He's waiting. We're to meet again at dusk.
他给我设陷阱
He has tricked me.
骗我除了给我那皇宫什么都没有
He lured me to the palace for nothing.
什么都没有?
Nothing?
没有慷慨的条款?没有和解条约?
No generous offer? No reconciliation?
没有遗产?
No legacy?
绝对没有
Absolutely nothing.
他对你说了什么?
What has he said to you?
他给你提了什么条件?
What has he offered you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
他把Dauphin送走了
He's sent the Dauphin away.
我看到Athos和D'Artagnan把他放进一辆快车里
I saw Athos and D'Artagnan put him in a fast coach.
满载着东西要跑远门
They were loading provisions for a long journey.
我会是国王
I will be king!
我必须现在进军巴黎
We must march on Paris now.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
在这里我们啥也得不到
We'll get nothing here.
Treville在操纵Lorraine把我排除在外
Treville is manoeuvring Lorraine to cut me out of any deal.
他在计划分♥裂♥我们
His plan is to divide us
Gaston太笨了居然看不出来
and Gaston is too stupid to see it.
那我们还在等什么?
Then what are we waiting for?
军队已经准备好战斗
The army is ready for battle.
没有Lorraine领导就没有军队
We have no army without Lorraine leading it.
我们需要Dauphin
We need the Dauphin.
Gaston认为他们把他送出了巴黎
Gaston thinks they've sent him out of Paris
但是Treville不会这么冒险
but Treville wouldn't take such a risk.
他不会在皇宫里
He won't be at the palace,
特别在军队即将进攻他们时
not with an army waiting to descend on them.
要是你会Dauphin把藏到哪里?
Where would you hide the Dauphin?
谁会替你照顾他?
Who would you have look after him?
Treville只信任火枪手
Treville only trusts Musketeers
而Porthos在这里
and Porthos is here.
找到其余的几位
Look for the others.
他们其中一个一定会让你找到那孩子
One of them will lead you to the boy.
我要见Athos
I need to find Athos.
他在皇宫
He's at the palace.
但是有人在他的办公室要见你
But there's someone in his office waiting to see you.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty.
国王 抱歉
The king. I'm so sorry...
当我发现不是Aramis 我就知道一定是你
When I found out it wasn't Aramis, I knew it must be you.
皇后陛下 他在你那里
Your Majesty... You have him.
在我弄清楚这些之前 我就知道
Even before I found these, I knew.
你怎么能不经过我的同意实施他们的计划?
How could you carry out their plan without asking me?
因为我知道这是正确的
Because I know it's right.
现在你带我去见他
You will take me to him now.
这是皇后的命令
And that is a command from your queen.
Treville命令我藏好他
Treville orders me to hide him
你命令我冒险
and you order me to put that at risk.
我会带他去祈祷
I could take him to prayers.
Saint-Sulpice的教堂
The church at Saint-Sulpice.
如果你藏好自己 在一小时里我就会带他去那里
If you hide yourself, I'll bring him there in an hour.
以生命保证 你必须躲在远处让他看不见你
On my life, you must keep your distance and he cannot see you.
我们有活要干
We have work to do!
(ALL CHATTERING)
(GRUNTS)
Lucien Grimaud现在是你们的主子了
Lucien Grimaud is your master now.
(CHATTER CONTINUES)
我要要去伤害火枪手
We are going to hunt Musketeers.
Athos,
Aramis
还有D'Artagnan
and D'Artagnan.
我知道哪里可以发现Porthos
I know where to find Porthos.
他死定了
He's as good as dead.
也许Louis死得是时候
There couldn't have been a worse time for Louis to die.
我想他尽力延续了他的生命
I think he held on to his life for as long as he could,
为了他的儿子
for his son.
被藏在某个地方
Who is in hiding somewhere...
和某些人
with someone.
Athos吗? 他说得对
Athos? He was right.
什么意思? Aramis
What do you mean? Aramis.
“我为人人”誓言 保守这个秘密是错误的
One for all. All this secrecy is wrong.
那么谁带着他?
So who has him now?
Constance.
Constance?
他还在睡觉
He's still resting.
这是什么?
What is it?
我必须带他去Saint-Sulpice
I have to take him to Saint-Sulpice.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
是皇后命令我的 她在兵营里
The queen has commanded me. She was at the garrison.
Constance!
我没有办法
I have no choice.
会很快的
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表