剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
He's been most useful, but
混迹于底层太久 他受到了腐蚀
too much time in low company must have corrupted him.
他一定是发现有机可乘
He obviously saw an opportunity to
就策划了盗窃博福特的粮食
organize the theft of Beaufort's grain,
栽赃给难民
blame the refugees.
你当我们是傻的吗
Do you take us for fools?
你一定不得好死
Your death will not be honourable.
不是今天
Not today.
时机未到
Not today.
卫队长令那身制♥服♥蒙羞
Marcheaux is a disgrace to his uniform.
他应该接受军事法庭的审判
He should be court-martialled.
不论你认为他做了什么 你都没证据
Whatever you think he may have done, you don't have any proof.
你说那个所谓的红衣卫队的密探死了
You say the alleged Red Guard agent is dead?
被队长射杀
Shot by Captain Marcheaux.
那是不幸的意外
An unfortunate accident.
火枪手的干涉
The Musketeers' intervention
直接导致了悲剧的发生
was directly responsible for the tragedy.
这是谎言
That's a lie.
应该释放那些囚犯
The prisoners are to be released.
可粮食都去哪儿了
But where is the grain?
想要粮食吗
You want grain?
我们要多少有多少
We've got plenty.
费龙 是你去报告陛下
Will you tell the king, Feron?
还是我来
Or shall I?
该起床了 亲爱的
Time to get up, darling.
太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
The day's begun.
妈妈要来抓你咯
Mama is coming to get you.
我没发现你也在这儿
I didn't realize you were here.
没错 他醒来的时候我想在他身边
Yes, I like to be here when he wakes up.
来 亲一下爸爸
Come, give Papa a kiss.
早安 爸爸
Good morning, Papa.
小王子今天早上不想要妈妈吗
Doesn't my little prince want his mama this morning?
可怜的妈妈
Poor Mama.
那我先走了
I will leave you, then.
我没有告诉你
I did not tell you,
火枪手回巴黎了
the Musketeers have returned to Paris,
他们四个都回来了
all four of them.
看来独身的修士生活并不适合阿♥拉♥米斯
It seems the life of a celibate monk didn't suit Aramis.
我们当初早料到了
I'm sure we all could've told him that.
你觉得呢 亲爱的
Don't you think, my dear?
特雷维尔首相准许我们来这儿
We're here on the authority of Minister Treville.
休伯特·博丹的尸体在哪儿
The body of Hubert Bodin.
他现在和上帝在一起了
He's with God now.
那能补偿他艰难困苦的一生吗
Is that supposed to make up for the life he had to endure?
他在天堂得到的奖赏
He has his reward in heaven?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但他教我明白一件事
But one thing he taught me.
你无法用天意理解这个世界
You do not make sense of this world by God's will.
是人的意志将人间变成地狱
It is the will of man that makes living a hell on earth.
也只有人的意志能改变它
It is only the will of men that will change it.
他是个好老师
He was a good teacher.
你不必离开
You don't have to go.
如果你能陪我们一会儿 我会很感激的
I'd be grateful if you could stay with us.
一分钟就好
Just for a minute.
我一定是疯了才会相信你们的骗局能成功
I was mad to believe this deception of yours would work.
我们应该在国王开价的时候就把钱收下的
We should have taken the King's money when it was offered.
可是亲爱的公爵 你还有你的粮食呢
But, my dear sir, you've got your grain.
路易会照常付你钱的
And Louis will pay you in the usual way.
国王想要做姿态
The king wants a gesture.
他希望我把粮食送给巴黎市民 全部送掉
He wants me to give it to the people of Paris. All of it!
火枪手夺走了一切
The Musketeers have taken everything!
费龙跟我会对付他们
Feron and I will deal with them.
刚刚那牲畜是在和我说话吗
Did that creature just speak to me?
他陷我于如此境地
Did he have the audacity to open his mouth
怎么还有胆量在我面前开口说话
in my presence after everything he has put me through?
如果再让我看到你或那个...
If I ever see either you or that...
东西
thing again,
你会追悔莫及的
you'll regret it.
我告诉过你的 格里莫
I told you, Grimaud.
他是国王的宠臣
He is a favourite of the king's,
一个举足轻重的人
a very important man.
你有没有在听我说话
Are you listening to me?
永远保持自♥制♥ 费龙
Control at all times, Feron.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你打算留下吗
So you mean to stay here?
目前没有离开的理由
Well, there's no reason to leave now.
要小心
Be careful.
小心不是我的本性
I don't do careful.
你知道哪里能找到我
You know where I am.
她说过她对接吻对象是很挑剔的
She told me she was choosy about who she kisses.
她也没那么挑
Well, she can't be that choosy.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
我听说圣托万的人可得好好谢谢你们
I hear the people of Saint Antoine have you to thank
帮他们找回了被偷的粮食
for the return of their stolen grain.
我想与你握个手
I'd like to shake your hand.
你这马真棒
Fine animal.
是安达卢西亚种吗
Andalusian?
最近刚到手的 便宜货
Recently acquired, a bargain,
几乎算是偷的
practically stole it.
我们以前见过吗
Have we met?
没 我只是个热心市民
No, I am a concerned citizen.
或许日后还会相逢
Perhaps our paths will cross again.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表