剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
你做得很好 别出声 好吗
You did very well. Now, shh, stay quiet, okay?
去那边 躲进去
Go in there. Hide in there.
陪着孩子们
Stay with the children.
他们现在由你保护了
You're their protector now.
你要做什么去
What are you going to do?
-过来 -离孩子们远点
- Come here! - Get away from the children!
放开我 放开我 阿♥拉♥米斯
Get off me! Get off me! Aramis!
放开她
Stay away from her!
别动
Don't move.
不然我宰了他
I'll kill him.
原来上帝的仆人当过兵
So, the man of God was once a soldier.
你修士袍穿太久了
You've been wearing a cassock too long.
卢克
Luc!
你真的是火枪手
You really are a Musketeer.
有点儿生疏了
A bit rusty right now.
我不太确定还想不想当兵了
I'm not so sure I want to be a soldier anymore.
去找孩子们
Let's get the children.
卢克
Luc.
是西班牙兵 我得给其他人报信
Spanish soldiers. I need to warn the others.
藏着别动
Just stay hidden.
你们不会有事
You'll be safe.
开门 西班牙人到了
Open the gates! The Spanish are here!
火枪手
Musketeers!
波托斯 拦住他 夺下马车
Porthos, stop him! Take the wagon!
西班牙兵
Spanish soldiers.
不能让他们拿到火♥药♥
They cannot be allowed to get that gun powder.
我们走哪边
Which way we going?
要帮忙吗
Do you need help with that?
别打偏就行
Just shoot straight.
阿♥拉♥米斯 快远离
Aramis, get out of there!
可要热起来了
It's about to get hot!
可别跟我说你打得不痛快
Are you going to try and tell me that you didn't enjoy that?
我们走
Vamonos!
感谢你们做的一切
Thank you for all you've done.
你要乖啊
You be good now, all right?
照看好兄弟们
Look after the brothers.
是 我会的
Yes, I will.
咱们要三匹马还四匹
So, you think we'll need three or four horses?
我曾以为了解了你的安排
I thought I understood your plan.
现在 你又指给我另一条路
Now you... seem to be showing me another path.
在今天的危险和兴奋中
In the middle of all the danger and excitement today,
您离我比在这里的几年中任何时候都更近
you were closer to me than at any time in all my years here.
我从未感觉这样 有生命力
I've never felt so... alive.
这才是你造就的我
This is what you made me.
一个火枪手
A Musketeer.
你有很多特质 阿♥拉♥米斯
You are many things, Aramis...
但不是个修士
but a monk is not one of them.
主的旨意无可辩驳
You can't argue with God.
卢西恩
Lucien.
我有你要的东西
I have what you want.
你去哪儿了 我需要你
Where have you been? I needed you.
镇定
Calm yourself.
多管闲事的火枪手毁了我们的计划
Our plans were ruined by interfering Musketeers.
当心 当心
Careful! Careful!
喝下去 会好受些
Drink it down and it'll all be better.
我受不了这疼痛了
I can't live with the pain.
等药效发作
Let the medicine work.
好些了吗
Better now?
你不能再丢下我
You can never leave me again.
我要的一切巴黎都有
I have everything I need in Paris.
还能入口
Perfectly acceptable.
这些命令要立即
I need these ordinances sent over
送至巴涅的各处军械库
to the military supply depot at Bagneux immediately.
那我需要匹新马
I'll need a fresh horse.
骑回来很远的
It was a very long ride.
阿多斯
Athos.
我都不知道 你该捎信回来的
I had no idea. You should have sent word.
-波托斯 -首相
- Porthos. - Minister.
阿♥拉♥米斯 你回来了
Aramis. You came back to us.
感觉就像从未离开过
It seems I never really went away.
达达尼昂呢 他没...
D'Artagnan? He's not...?
没 他有要紧事
No, he, uh, had some important business
先回营地了
to attend to at the garrison.
没说过不要乱跑吗
What have I told you about running?
对不起 达达尼昂夫人
Sorry, Madam D'Artagnan.
想我没有
Did you miss me?
那是谁
Who's that?
费龙侯爵
The Marquis de Feron.
巴黎总督 红衣卫队总司令
Governor of Paris, Commander of the Red Guard.
特雷维尔
Ah, Treville.
你终于找到毛长齐了的火枪手了
I see you have found some grown-up Musketeers at last.
总督 你没见过 波托斯
Governor, you haven't met Porthos...
阿多斯 阿♥拉♥米斯
Athos, Aramis.
战争英雄们
Ah, the war heroes.
见面不如闻名啊
Not quite as impressive in the flesh.
传闻总是爱夸大一切 甚至勇气
But then, legends tend to exaggerate everything, even courage.
你今后会经常见到
You will be seeing a great deal more
火枪队长和他的士兵
of the captain and his men, Feron.
他们将驻扎巴黎
They are to be stationed here in Paris.
立即执行
Effective immediately.
不回前线吗
Not returning to the front?
或许这样最好
Perhaps it's for the best.
我们需要年轻有为的人为法兰西而战
We need men in their prime fighting for France,
不是老弱病残
not worn-out dregs.
你们走后世界已经变了样
The world has changed since you've been away.
巴黎现在是我的天下
Paris is my city now.
招惹我 你们会后悔的
Cross me and you'll live to regret it.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表