剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
阿黛拉 把他们藏到这些桶后边
Adele, hide them behind the barrels.
都带去 带过去
Take them all. Take them.
这不是遭到伏击 而是被处决了
This wasn't an ambush, it was an execution.
听起来像是有麻烦
Sounds like trouble.
抓住他
Get him!
他在哪 搜 找到他
Where is he? Search the place. Find him!
叫多点人来 去酒窖看看
Get more men! Look in the cellars!
皮埃尔 回去
Pierre, get back!
尝尝这个
Try this.
-不错吧 -劲挺大
- Not bad, eh? - Good drop.
来吧
Come on.
国王已经五次没有参加御前会议了
The king has not attended the last five council meetings.
没有他的出席 什么事都办不成
Nothing can be done without his presence.
恐怕国王的心思都放在我们儿子身上
I'm afraid the king's mind is focused entirely on our son.
我的小家伙今天怎么样呀
And how is my little man, today?
-你打败西班牙人了吗 -是的
- Have you defeated the Spanish? - Yes.
如果我们自己的军队能这么有用就好了
If only our own troops could be as effective.
特雷维尔首相希望和陛下谈话
Minister Treville had hoped to speak with your majesty.
别来烦恼陛下了 特雷维尔
Leave his majesty alone, Treville.
你看不到他有更重要的事情要做吗
Can't you see he has more important business at hand?
巧克力
Chocolate.
显然有人知道我要来
Clearly, I am expected.
那一件所有国王在适当时机
And what is the most important thing
都要学会去做的重要事情是什么呢
every good king must learn to do as soon as he possibly may?
-骑马 -没错
- Ride. - Yes.
你真是太聪明了
You are so very clever.
我有个惊喜要给你
I've got a surprise for you.
-他漂亮吧 -是的
- Isn't he a beauty? - Yes.
属于你的小军马
Your own little charger!
别这样 路易 你不能带动物进来
Please, Louis, you can't bring that animal in here.
胡说
Nonsense!
费利佩和我给你选了最好的
Felipe and I picked you out the very best one.
太好了
Oh, yes!
你不可能永远占据国王 费龙
You cannot distract the king forever, Feron.
早晚我会找到机会谏言的
Sooner or later, I will have my say.
这就是你的问题所在 特雷维尔
That is your problem Treville,
你总是有无穷的谏言
you never stop having your say.
有谁真的听过吗
Is anyone really listening?
救命
Help!
救救我们 救命
Help us! Help!
等在那 停
Wait there! Halt!
求你们 快点
Please, quickly.
救命
Help.
杀了士兵的那些人占领了修道院
The men who killed the soldiers have taken the monastery.
院长死了
The abbott's dead.
好吧
All right.
你能给我们带路吗
Can you show us the way?
好孩子
Good boy.
我们不应该上报在这里发现的一切吗
Shouldn't we report back what we found here?
那是我们作为士兵的职责
It's our duty as soldiers.
我们也是火枪手
We're also Musketeers.
还有谁知道这条路
Who else knows about this way?
只有孩子们和我
Only the children and I.
下一次我要走正门
Next time I'm using the front door.
钟声 是谁敲的钟
The bell. Who rang the bell?
我们之前在路上看到的那个男孩
The boy we saw on the road earlier.
他跑了 当时就应该除掉他
He got away. Should have finished him then.
派人去墙外
Put men outside the walls.
别再让其他人跑了
No one else escapes.
把我的马牵过来
Bring my horse around.
我骑马去边境见西班牙买♥♥家
I'll ride out to meet the Spanish buyers at the border.
谁在那
Who's there?
-快现身 -等等 等等 不是他
- Show yourself! - Stop! Stop! Not him!
-这是... -阿♥拉♥米斯 我们知道
- This is... - Aramis. We know.
这不可能
This is not possible.
你还是那么容易惹麻烦上身 兄弟
You still have that knack of getting into trouble, brother.
波托斯
Porthos.
你名字是波托斯
Your name's Porthos?
-根据故事里的英雄取的吗 -故事
- After the hero in the stories? - Stories?
我是随我母亲的父亲名字
I was named after my mother's father.
-你就是那个波托斯 -那个波托斯
- You were 'the' Porthos? - The Porthos.
这是阿多斯
This is the the Athos...
-还有 -达达尼昂
- and the... - D'Artagnan.
那些故事是真的
The stories were true?
我们声名远扬啊
Our reputation precedes us.
主的安排真是奇妙
God moves in mysterious ways.
没那么奇妙
Not that mysterious.
我们在山谷下边驻扎
We've been stationed in the valley below
正在打一个叫做战争的东西
in a little thing called the war.
我们了解这里的战争
We know all about the war here.
尤其是这些小家伙
Especially these little ones.
孩子们 出来吧 见见我的朋友
Children, come out. Meet my friends.
现在我们只需要带他们到安全的地方
Now we just need to get them to safety.
向前看 继续向前看 就这样
Now, look ahead, keep looking ahead, that's it.
太子一天天长大 国王却返老还童
The Dauphine grows older and the king reverts to the nursery.
我有时会怀疑哪个路易才是孩子
I sometimes wonder which Louis is the child.
该死的
Oh, damnation.
你能帮我下吗
Can you help me?
给
Here you are.
-你没事吧 -谢谢
- You all right? - Thank you.
我恐怕...
I'm afraid...
患上了家族遗传病
I have a touch of the family disease.
我脆弱的波旁脊椎
My crumbling Bourbon spine.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - Don't worry.
路易能逃过你父亲的疾病真是幸运
Louis was blessed to escape your father's illness.
路易生来就幸运
Louis was always blessed.
他的母亲是玛丽·美第奇
His mother was Marie de Medici.
我母亲是名女仆
My mother was a chamber maid.
也不完全是个女仆
Well, not exactly a chamber maid.
是名宫女 但你懂我的意思
Lady in waiting, but you know what I mean.
你身世的问题从没有困扰过国王
The question of your birth never bothered the king.
他有慷慨的灵魂
He has a generous spirit.
很多理智的大臣建议他与你脱离关系
More sober council has advised him to disown you.
但是 他非常喜欢你
But... he is very fond of you.
知道吗 有时候你一点也不像西班牙人
You know, sometimes you don't look Spanish at all.
有时候你也不像是个私生子
Sometimes you don't look like a bastard.
我们应该多这样谈谈话
We must really do this more often.
来呀我的小伙子
Ahh, here's our little man.
过来给你的费利佩叔叔亲一个
Come and give your poor old Uncle Felipe a kiss.
爸爸在哪
Where's papa?
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 我们要去哪
Oh, very well. Where are we going?
陛下
Your majesty!
站好位置
Take your positions!
陛下
Majesty!
路易
Louis?
陛下 陛下
Majesty. Majesty.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你真的吓到我们了
You really frightened us.
我很累
I've quite exhausted myself
领着我的小战士冲锋
leading my little soldier around on his charger.
他是天生的
He is a... a natural.
好骑手
Born horseman.
骑得真好
Carriage is remarkable.
爸爸
Papa.
不玩了 不玩了
No more. No more.
费利佩陪你玩
Felipe will play with you now.
-一定要我陪吗 -是的 一定要
- Must I? - Yes, you must.
好吧 陛下
Very well, your majesty.
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表