剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
and there will be a woman's name on every page.
买♥♥这些珠宝的钱 我们会没收的
ATHOS: The money for the jewels. We'll take that.
我会愿意给你这些钱
I would love to give you the money, I would,
可是很不幸 这些钱不在我这里
but sadly, it is not on my person.
在我的合作人那里 唉
My partner, my partner has it, alas.
不 像你这样的狗是没有朋友的
No, a dog like you has no friends.
是的 但是我可没说是朋友 对吗?
Yes, but I didn't say "friends," did I?
是吗? 我说的是合作人
Did I? I said "partner."
是的 你应该
Yeah. You should, er...
Porthos? 不 不
Porthos? No, no, no, no.
Porthos.
我们不应该搞这家伙 我对你很失望
We shouldn't upset this man, I'm disappointed in you.
看看他 这家伙和我们四人合体平等
Look at him, he is the equal of all four of us combined.
这并没能说明他做了什么
There just really is no telling what he could do.
快告诉我们买♥♥家在哪里
Take us to the buyers, quickly.
英国皇后的命令
The Queen of England demands it.
什么? 谁?
I beg your pardon? Who?
你抢劫了国王的姐姐
You robbed Louis' sister.
不
No.
它们是皇家宝石?
They were royal gems?
得了 带我们去取那些宝石
Come on. Take us to the diamonds.
好 好的
EMILE: All right, all right.
怎么了?
So?
得了 那个女人 她是谁?
Come on, that woman. Who was she?
(我的自传)第一页上的某个人
Someone from the first page.
你认识一个火枪手
You know a Musketeer.
我们从小一起长大
We grew up together.
我已经好多年没见到他了
I haven't seen him for years.
你从未想过要告诉我
And you never thought to tell me?
(CHUCKLES)
一个贵妇总有自己的秘密
A lady must always have secrets.
如果我的事情你都了解 你会厌倦我的
You'd grow bored of me if you knew everything.
永远不会
That could never happen.
救助一个老兵?
MAN: Help for an old soldier?
给你
Here.
谢谢夫人 Pauline
MAN: Thank you, my lady. Pauline.
如果我们有能力就尽力吧
If we can, we must.
这个买♥♥家还有多远?
ATHOS: Much further to this buyer?
不远了
EMILE: Not far now.
就像我说的
Anyway, as I was saying,
你知道我在监狱里待了多久吗?
do you know how long I was in prison for?
还不够久
PORTHOS: Not long enough.
五年
EMILE: Five years.
我被折磨 他们把我绑在架子上
I was tortured, they would tie my body to the rack,
尽力拉扯我的四肢
pull my poor limbs beyond the pale.
可是 Bonnaire 你还是没长高
And yet, Bonnaire, you're still the same height.
就像把你的骨头都要拉出来
It just pulls your bones out of your sockets, actually.
但是,在我精心计划 大胆逃跑之前
But, before I made my meticulously planned and daring escape,
因为你们不赦免我 我每天都受罪
I suffered every day because you would not heed my pardon.
但是我想让你们知道这些
But I would like it to be known,
让我歇一会因为我有点伤感
and give me a moment because I am a touch emotional,
我原谅你们
I forgive you.
是的 我原谅你们每个人
Yes, I do. Each and every one of you,
我从心底里原谅你们
I forgive you from the bottom of my heart.
尽管经历了这么多的折磨
Despite the many hardships I have had to endure,
我发现我对你们并无恶意
I find I bear you no ill will.
别担心,先生,你很安全
MARCHEAUX: Don't be alarmed, monsieur, you're quite safe.
Feron总督会给你解释的
Governor Feron will explain.
来吧
Come on.
你和英国皇后的交易会非常安全
Your transaction with the Queen of England is perfectly secure.
皇后陛下只是因为暴风雨耽误了
Her Majesty has merely been delayed by the storm.
她没有改变他的想法?
She hasn't changed her mind?
不会
Oh, far from it.
(CHUCKLING)
你是荷兰人还有你的钻石?
You Dutch and your diamonds, hmm?
英国的皇冠珠宝对任何商人都是极有诱惑
The crown jewels of England are a prize any merchant would covet.
它们很快就是你的了
They will be yours very soon.
在你等待皇后到达期间
While we await her arrival,
国王本人要求我
the king has personally requested
最热情地招待你
that I extend to you the very best hospitality
这是必须的
our great city has to offer.
嗯?
FERON: Hmm?
(CHUCKLING)
那边是Francoise夫人
EMILE: That's Lady Francoise there.
我卖♥♥给她的钻石是给她最心爱的Serena的礼物
The diamonds I sold to her were to be a gift for her darling Serena.
好 我们打算怎么办?
D'ARTAGNAN: Right, so what's our plan?
既然你是…
Well, since you're the one who asked...
非常抱歉这样冒然闯入
I am terribly sorry for intruding unannounced like this.
哦 请打扰吧
Oh, please, intrude.
打扰
Intrude.
啊
Ah.
下午好 我是D'Artagnan 你好
Good afternoon. I'm D'Artagnan. Hello.
很高兴见到你 这是谁?
Lovely to meet you. Who's this?
Esmerelda 我的小女儿
Esmerelda. My youngest.
Esmerelda? 嗯
Esmerelda? Mmm-hmm.
好吧 哦
Right. Oh.
当然
Ah, of course.
当然你不止一个女儿
Of course you have more than one daughter.
Christine Christine小姐
Christine. Miss Christine.
她不是我想见得…啊
She's not the one I... Ah.
这是精力充沛的Rosalie
LADY FRANCOISE: Meet the feisty Rosalie.
Rosalie 她不是
Rosalie, she's not the...
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你没有其它女儿
You don't happen to have any other daughters
在烤箱周围躺着
lying around in the oven...
别在意她们
Please, never mind them.
她们只不过是女孩
They are but girls.
当然 事实上我要找Serena玩耍
Of course. I was actually looking to spend some time with Serena.
嗯? Serena?
Hmm? Serena?
就是Serena
D'ARTAGNAN: That is Serena.
那些钻石被编制进了它的尾巴
The diamonds have been woven into her tail.
不可思议
Unbelievable.
劳力们在地头辛苦劳作而这
Labourers toiling in that field and in this one,
一匹马居然戴着钻石
a horse wears diamonds.
而他们还在想为何英国会有内战
And they wonder why civil war looms in England.
待在这里
Stay here.
不会花很长时间的
This won't take long. (SERENA SNORTS)
漂亮的马
(NEIGHING ANGRILY) Ah, magnificent animal.
绳子
Rope.
后退 后退 来这里
Off, off, off! Go in there.
来这里 抓住尾巴 抓住尾巴
Go in there. Get the tail. Get the tail.
(HORSE NEIGHING)
哦
Whoa!
冷静
Shh! Easy.
冷静
Easy.
回去 回去
Get back, get back, get back.
D'Artagnan,谢谢你帮我们解围
D'Artagnan, thanks for helping us out.
去那边 哦 哦
ATHOS: Go that way! Oh, oh, oh.
没事 没事
All right, all right, all right! Oi!
好
(PANTING) Okay.
让我们这么做
Let's do this. (MUTTERS)
让它的头向那边 我抓尾巴
Get his head that way, I'll get the tail.
好
Right.
我讨厌这马
I loathe this horse.
Aramis,枪杀这马
Aramis, shoot the horse.
枪杀Serena?
Serena?
是的 不
Yeah. No.
呃 我不会枪杀一匹马的
Eh? I'm not shooting a horse.
(NEIGHING)
Athos? 嘿
Athos? D'ARTAGNAN: Hey!
(NEIGHING)
等等
D'ARTAGNAN: Wait.
给我绳子
Give me the rope.
替你害臊 枪杀一匹马 Athos?
Shame on you. Shooting a horse, Athos?
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表