剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表
(MOANING)
(KNOCKING)
嗯嗯
D'ARTAGNAN: Ahem.
什么事?
ATHOS: Yes?
我们要去
We need to, er...
我们必须去卢浮宫
We need to get to the Louvre. (CHUCKLING)
对不起
ATHOS: I'm sorry.
什么样的无神论的畜生会抢劫英国皇后?
What kind of a Godless brute robs the Queen of England?
他突然冒出来 Louis
He, he appeared from nowhere, Louis,
戴着面具穿着黑色披风
masked and cloaked in black.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
但是他好不怜悯
But he showed no mercy.
(GROANING)
他抢走了所有一切
(SOBBING) He took everything, Louis.
所有一切
Everything.
不是所有
CAROLINE: Not everything.
我成功地拯救了你最宝贵的戒指
I managed to save your most precious ring.
好 装备好你们的马匹
Right, mount your horses.
有个窃贼需要你们去抓获
You have a thief to catch.
只有四个火枪手?
There are only four Musketeers?
他很快 强壮有力还很危险
He is fast, powerful and dangerous.
这不是普通男人
This is no ordinary man.
为何英国皇后会没有护卫旅行呢?
Why would the Queen of England travel without an escort?
我们怎么就应该能够抓住这窃贼呢?
And how are we supposed to catch this thief?
他们甚至都没给我们清晰地描述
They didn't even give us a clear description.
我看从搜查Saint Antoine开始
We'll start the search in Saint Antoine.
那是最有可能销赃的地方
The most likely place to sell stolen jewels.
只有傻子才会在抢劫国王的姐姐后还待在巴黎
Only an idiot would stay in Paris after robbing the king's sister.
就两字 大海 捞针
Two words. Needle, haystack.
我还有两字 出发 现在
I've got two more. Move, now.
我有两个更好的字 性♥交♥ 中断
I've got two better ones. Coitus, interruptus.
这个可以有
(D'ARTAGNAN LAUGHS) ATHOS: I heard that.
ATHOS: Porthos?
我认识那张脸
PORTHOS: I know that face.
现在不是时候
ATHOS: Now is not the time.
不 不 我也认识
No, no, no, no, I know it too.
那不是张好脸 那是 Bonnaire
Oh, that is not a good face. That's Bonnaire.
Bonnaire!
过来
Come here!
Bonnaire!
过来
Come here!
别动! 拦住他
Stop! Head him off!
(GEES HORSE)
另一边 去另一边
ARAMIS: Other side! Other side!
在这里
Over there!
过来 嘿
Come here! Hey!
(SNIFFING) (FLIES BUZZING)
火枪手们 再次见到你们真开心
EMILE: Musketeers, how lovely to see you all again.
Emile Bonnaire我的朋友 借尸还魂了
Emile Bonnaire, my friends, arisen from the dead.
(THEME MUSIC PLAYING)
火枪手 第三季第四集
(EMILE SCREAMING)
钻石?
Diamonds?
我?
(CHUCKLING) Me?
为何以及怎样认为我和钻石有关?
Why and how would I have come into diamonds?
你逃跑总有原因
You ran for a reason.
所有明智的人都会这么做
EMILE: As any sane fellow would.
上次我们碰到时 你们把我扔到了一艘西班牙监狱船上
The last time our paths crossed, you threw me on a Spanish prison ship
无视我有红衣主教的保佑
despite my having the Cardinal's blessings.
我会把你扔下这座建筑
I will throw you off of this building!
钻石在哪里?
Where are the diamonds?
我想有更好的办法解决这个
I am sure that there is a better way to resolve this.
要我说,让过去的成为过去吧
I say, let bygones be bygones.
丢他下去
Drop him.
哦 那些钻石 你们指的是那些钻石?
(SCREAMS) Oh, the diamonds! You mean the diamonds?
是的 是的 我记起来了 我现在记起来了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, now I recall, now I recall.
这鬼天气足以把血液冰冻
This weather is enough to freeze the blood.
或者也许只是那蜥蜴在盯着你 Grimaud?
Or perhaps it's just that basilisk stare of yours, Grimaud?
有些坏消息
I have bad news.
(SIGHS)
Cerberus丢失了
The Cerberus is lost.
你的船沉没了
Your ship has sunk.
什么?
What?
在Corsica海域出事的
Wrecked off Corsica.
(EXHALES ANGRILY)
我的货?
My cargo?
你答应我会有一笔财富的 Grimaud.
You promised me a fortune, Grimaud.
我什么都没了
I have nothing left.
没了
Nothing!
会有另外的船只
There will be other ships.
太晚了
It's too late!
我把所有钱都投资在那货物上了
(SHOUTING) I have invested everything I have in that cargo!
是什么?
What is it?
什么是你没告诉我的 Feron?
What are you not telling me, Feron?
我有债务要结清
I have debts to settle.
帮帮我
Help me.
(PANTING)
(DOOR OPENS)
现在不是时候 Georges
Not now, Georges.
英国皇后在卢浮宫
The Queen of England is at the Louvre.
她被抢劫了所有的珠宝
She's been robbed of all her jewels.
伦敦要被那Cromwell的新贵攻陷了
London has fallen to that upstart Cromwell.
部队忠于国王
Troops loyal to my husband, the king,
在Oxford待命
stand ready at Oxford.
我们需要法国的帮助 Louis 你的帮助
We need help from France, Louis, from you.
我们需要武器和供应开始反♥攻♥
We need weapons and supplies to begin the fight back.
我想 在法国 我们还有一堆的问题
I'm afraid, in France, we are far from immune.
我们被人♥民♥的爱守护
We are protected by the love of our people.
毫无疑问 陛下
Without question, Majesty.
陛下
CAROLINE: Your Majesty,
荷兰的金融家在路上了
the Dutch financier is on his way.
我们该做些什么?
What are we to do?
我们没啥可卖♥♥了 钻石没了
We've nothing to sell him. The diamonds are all gone.
也许我可以代表你交涉
FERON: Perhaps I could intervene on your behalf
和这个金融家?
with this financier?
说你皇后陛下耽误时间了
Suggest Your Majesty has been delayed.
你是谁 先生?
And who might you be, monsieur?
Henrietta Maria 你当然认得出你自己的哥哥?
Henrietta Maria. Surely you recognise your own brother?
同父异母的哥哥
Half-brother.
是的 自从我们最后一次见面我变了很多
It's true, I have greatly changed since last we met.
但是皇后陛下你
But Your Majesty
比你离开法国时漂亮多了
is more beautiful now than she was on the day she left France.
(LAUGHING)
你瞧这嘴
There.
法国帮助英国
France comes to England's aid.
远比英国帮助法国对付西班牙要多很多
Which is more than England has done against Spain.
谢谢你 Philippe.
You have my gratitude, Philippe.
你可以去会面那个荷兰金融家
You may meet the Dutch financier.
皇后陛下
Your Majesty.
我们最后一次遭遇到现在有六年了
It must be all of six years since we last encountered one another.
我想我们可以肯定地说,我们都穿的很好
I think we can safely say that we have all worn quite well.
那些钻石
The diamonds.
是的 关于那个
Yes, well, about that.
听着 我能得到许诺就像绅士一样
Look, can I have your word from one gentleman to another? (LAUGHING)
你不是什么绅士
You, you're not a gentleman.
不
No.
但是我很温柔
But I am gentle.
所以从这个绅士到你那个绅士
So from this one gentle man to you four gentlemen,
我们能保证得到这主要信息后
can we guarantee that upon receipt of the desired information,
你不会把我扔到大街上
you're not going to toss me into the street?
(EXCLAIMS)
你把它们给卖♥♥了? 你当然会这么做
You sold them? Of course you did.
继续走吧 Pauline.
(GRUNTS) MAN: Keep walking, Pauline.
Pauline?
Aramis?
(CHUCKLES)
真的是你?
Is that really you?
Pauline?
Aramis.
(LAUGHS)
今后某天 你写自己的传记
One day, you will write your memoirs
每页上都会有一个女人的名字
剧集 | 火枪手(2014) | 导航列表